Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Godzilla853 said:

any other time using Loki to throw units off the map would be fine the game kills they so you aren't actually killing them, but during the event where you are suppose to kill the enemies.

Nope, teleporting them off with switch teleport anywhere else, like I told the other guy, teleports them back onto the map. Just like items or the player.

19 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

They explained it in the hotfixes notes.. THey were switch teleporting the "VIP" to a pit

Ah ok thanks for the info

and no this is not how an game should work earn points in an fair manner 

iam struggling around 4k so i need to do my best even more each round but cheese deck is an Big NO 

If youre gonna be like that with loki, even though there are only ever 2 conduits that facilitate that strategy, in a given round, then you may was well go back in time and punish us for spamming bastille in the defection event and remove all our ignis wraith researches. 

The rivens i understand but the fall deaths are ACTUALLY LOGICAL. should kill players too. 

Ugh.

2 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

If youre gonna be like that with loki, even though there are only ever 2 conduits that facilitate that strategy, in a given round, then you may was well go back in time and punish us for spamming bastille in the defection event and remove all our ignis wraith researches. 

The rivens i understand but the fall deaths are ACTUALLY LOGICAL. should kill players too. 

Ugh.

In fact you may as well make demolysts immune to magus lockdown because keeping demolysts from closing in on the conduits long enough to kill them ( which may as well be indefinite) is like.. basically hacking. 

In fact you may as well just restart the event over and make everyone start from 0. 

for anybody seeing this : instead of exploiting and playing dirty : Magus lockdown , it does have a diminishing effect with each cast but common those 4 seconds of stun can be life saviours + it probably won't be patched since it can't be abused (second cast gets quarter stun time third gets a single frame and 4th do nothing at all)

3 hours ago, Revanx said:

Thanks for the hotfix. Exploiters gonna be sweating with the loki and -cd fixed. 😓

I read repeatedly through the hotfix, trying to figure out how Loki would be better against the Exploiter Orb... and then I read your comment for the third time, and realized you meant game exploiters, not the Exploiter Orb.

1 hour ago, PookieNumnums said:

In fact you may as well make demolysts immune to magus lockdown because keeping demolysts from closing in on the conduits long enough to kill them ( which may as well be indefinite) is like.. basically hacking. 

In fact you may as well just restart the event over and make everyone start from 0. 

lockdown has diminishing returns until it's more or less locked out, it stills enables a fail state, and still requires you to have appropriate gear and damage with the difficulty ramping up along with their scaling, a temporary stun that still obeys the confines of gearing and scaling is not on the same level as an immediate delete button that supersedes all difficulty modifiers. 

Thanks for the fixes and the work you guys put into the game. I have a minor annoyance that may or not be a reasonable request to make, as I don't know if the process would be a pain or not, but can't obtaining deals in Darvo's Market be set per individual rather than whoever gets their first? It's not the end of the world, but a little annoying when you may have other obligations that require your time than jumping at it the moment you may wake up to have a chance to get whatever may be available? Thanks.

Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport enemy Demolysts/VIPs into pits and kill them instantly.

The anti-CC/creativity train has no breaks, considering Loki doesn't nuke and is very squishy one would think is risk vs reward but you would be wrong when it comes to Warframe and Reward.

3 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

The anti-CC/creativity train has no breaks, considering Loki doesn't nuke and is very squishy one would think is risk vs reward but you would be wrong when it comes to Warframe and Reward.

The game already teleports enemies back up if they fall in pits in any other map, it not happening here was the bug that was exploited. That simple.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport enemy Demolysts/VIPs into pits and kill them instantly. VIPs are now teleported to safety if placed into a pit.
    • This issue specifically was wrongly overused in Operation: Hostile Mergers to gain a Leaderboard advantage. We’ll have more information soon that will speak to our action plans regarding the Leaderboards. Information on our action plans regarding Leaderboards can now be found herehttps://forums.warframe.com/topic/1098437-operation-hostile-mergers-leaderboard-information/
    • Fixed Disruption score not updating for the Conduits which were active when Host migration occurred.

Advantage?

4 hours ago, TheLastDisease said:

They aren't there. Neither are plains critters.

Maybe after Tennocon they'll finally fix the codex.

I know I've personally made a post about it and countless others have as well.

Boosters on k-drives can't be changed from default colours. Star chart shows frames having default energy/emission colours. Also, please introduce a way to spend the wolf creds for those who didn't get the opportunity before nightwave ended.

Archived