Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DreisterDino

Burnt out from Nightwave - Intermission!

11 hours ago, JawNuts said:

Pro tip: Just don't do it

Also, if you think Gamma pallete is a downgrade of Classic, I can probably guess your fashion frame isn't on point. A lot of the colors there can't be found in any other color pallets.

Also also, Eidolon Ephemera, its the only farmable Ephemera apart from the Bood one that isn't blocked by rng reward table. If you think it isn't worth it, then don't do it. I did at least 50 runs of ESO rotation C, and the Blazing step Ephemera hasn't even dropped.

Know those feels. Took me 88 days of farming all Ephemera drop places to even get everything. Literally that and nothing else. Log in, ESO, Arbi, Exploiter Orb, Stalker farms. Daily. It was hell. 

Warframe0223.jpg

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Cubic Clem:

No thanks, they seem so gimmicky.. I'd rather take the current ones then. I especially don't want to see more open world challenges. Ugh. Also, they sound more like achievements you do once and never do them again, and knowing NWs cycle, they won't change that they'll get tedious when they always come back.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Cubic Clem:

You're not alone.. I logged off instantly as soon as I did the chores.. guess de doesn't want us to play their game.

Ok, now i am confused - have you become the troll now? 😄

I mean, you call the current tasks "chores" and say that you "instantly log off" after you are finally done with it but at the same time you say that you prefer them over something else?

I only made four examples and there might be better ones -but there are many possibilities which, to quote myself are "hopefully fun to do and leave room for experiments"

Yes, if you only add like 10 of those it gets repetitive, but you can make 100's of tasks like that - they just have to get creative.

Again, i explicitly said they shouldn't replace all "grindy" tasks with tasks like that - a good mix of both would make this a lot more entertaining imo.

You can call my examples "gimmicky", but at least for once, Nora's total cring line

"Ladies. And. Gentlemen. Listeners of all ages. I present to you. Walking amongst us. The once. And future. Bad. Ass."

maybe would fit at least a little bit because we actually did something that makes it worth calling us a Badass....(its still cringy though) 😅

Do you really prefer "guild a modular weapon" for example over this task i mentioned?

Zitat

Death from Above:

Perform a Kill with a Ground-slam-attack from a height of at least 50m/100m/150m

My task at least makes us do something that fits the space-ninja aspect of the game and leaves up many different ways to do it, we can get creative to solve this task...maybe i try Zephyr to get up high - or i Void Dash into the sky before smashing down - or i get into the Archwing to spot my target - maybe i try it in the very tall elevator rooms of the Uranus-Tileset - who knows what else is possible, this is just what came to my mind in a few seconds thinking about it.

And the feeling after killing an enemy after succesfully aiming at him and dropping down for 150m is probably really satisfying.

Thats what i am aiming for with my examples - tasks that instead of making you think "finally i am done with this *** and can log out again to do something fun"

make you think "whoa, that was cool, i am curious what tasks will come next week, cant wait to do them!".

vor einer Stunde schrieb DreisterDino:

All the snip

Actually, yes, I'd prefer the tedious ones (since they don't require preparation etc.), I have no interest in gimmicky achievements, that's not what I play this game for. I'm currently playing Metro Exodus, so.. I'm having fun ^^ 

It's cool that you like stuff like that but I don't. Like I said this is more of an achievement rather than a task that fits nightwave. It's redundant in my eyes, I don't want to do this. I don't benefit from doing those.. and I don't live for "oh that's cool to pull off" >_> maybe I'm too old idk.

I'm getting riven challenges vibes here.. >_> and I don't like those either 😄

Well played OP. You’ve successfully farmed an upvote from me. 

On 2019-06-12 at 11:29 PM, DreisterDino said:

Seriously, i was playing for half an hour already and i feel so pressured to do it all, i cant take it anymore.

The rare gems are soo god damn rare and fishes spawn inside of rocks - i tried drilling myself to them with Ripkas+Riven+Amalgan Mod but it didnt work!

I dont even wanna start with all those bugs - i wasted 3 formas on weapons in the simularum just to notice it doesnt work...fix it!

And do you seriously expect me to spend 20 platin for a good looking glyph i can deploy just so people dont laugh about the standard glyphs i own!?!

Come on, crack 10 relics? 10??? how am i supposed to farm all of those in 1 week AND open them? thats ridiculous - i have a life besides Warframe -_-

Using an Emote should be an Elite Weekly, its pretty difficult to: hold q - press the right mouse button at the same time - select the emote that fits the situation - release the buttons...

Just to find out that the colourpalette is just a downgrade of the Classic Colour Palette.

And the so called Rift Sigil is a straight up ripoff from the Scars of Arbitrations Sigil...

If you feel burnt out just like me, use this topic and tell us what bothers you, General Discussion always has an Open Ear for you!

I smell sarcasm in there.

On 2019-06-13 at 8:24 PM, Shadow-Spawn said:

Nightwave is all about DE forcing its gaming community to play stuff they don't want to play because of reasons.

Do you hate mining or conservation missions well too bad now you have to do them again and again to get the same rewards minus key resources.

Are you a PvE or PvP or a roleplayer or do you play alone - well too bad now you have to do everything with your clan members.

Are you a newbie well too bad because now you will have to do sorties and a ton of other missions locked off to you on your galaxy map.

I stopped playing WF the moment I realised just how much it sucked compared to the quick alert system.

Do you remember the quick alert system - pepperidge farm remembers.

They removed the clanmates/friends requirement. Just to let you know.

Also, due to Nightwave, Nitain Extract is much better to get; 15 creds for just 5 of them, and 75 creds for a built potato, as well as the pieces of Vauban as well.

If you remember the quick alert system, then you might have noticed the fact that Vauban barely showed up, and people who had missed that, had to wait days or weeks for another chance, and new players couldn't access alerts that were locked on other planets.

(Also, just for your interest... Mining and conservation can help, since they give respectively materials for stuff that a player might need and standing for Cetus/Fortuna.)

imo NW is bad, now warframe is the same like other super grindy F2P games out there, only the difference is the rewards in warframe is less interesting and not even exclusive.
If warframe going to that direction, why dont i just grind an event limited items from other game since it is known, nothing you grind in warframe is exclusive or really limited because we know it will come back for everyone later. If warframe wanna play battlepass better not half ass it, people will just go play other grindy game with better reward instead.
They could come up with an improved alert since its unique to warframe instead of copying a battlepass mechanic like every other F2P out there.

imo they shouldn't have made the Intermission, they should've let people wait for season 2, this is just a bad filler

On 2019-06-12 at 10:29 PM, DreisterDino said:

Seriously, i was playing for half an hour already and i feel so pressured to do it all, i cant take it anymore.

The rare gems are soo god damn rare and fishes spawn inside of rocks - i tried drilling myself to them with Ripkas+Riven+Amalgan Mod but it didnt work!

I dont even wanna start with all those bugs - i wasted 3 formas on weapons in the simularum just to notice it doesnt work...fix it!

And do you seriously expect me to spend 20 platin for a good looking glyph i can deploy just so people dont laugh about the standard glyphs i own!?!

Come on, crack 10 relics? 10??? how am i supposed to farm all of those in 1 week AND open them? thats ridiculous - i have a life besides Warframe -_-

Using an Emote should be an Elite Weekly, its pretty difficult to: hold q - press the right mouse button at the same time - select the emote that fits the situation - release the buttons...

Just to find out that the colourpalette is just a downgrade of the Classic Colour Palette.

And the so called Rift Sigil is a straight up ripoff from the Scars of Arbitrations Sigil... 

If you feel burnt out just like me, use this topic and tell us what bothers you, General Discussion always has an Open Ear for you!

Actually, the scars of arbitration is a ripoff of the Rift Sigil... But yeah...
Also the Gama pallette has a history, and it's nice, it's not a downgrade, it's a desaturated version, which can be an upgrade, depending on what you're going for. For example i'm using it to nice effect on Ivara and Vauban where i wanted some more muted colours.

This is an intermission, it's not supposed to be anything great, it's just filler because they done a goof and ended season1 before being even remotely ready to ship S2.

I think there'll be a "burn out thread" even if you have to spray your glyph one time in a mission within 6 weeks.

so, basicly you are one of those people that would gladly pay 120$ for a S#&$ty game collector edition flled with microtransactions just so you wouldent have to actually play, right?

20 hours ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

imo NW is bad, now warframe is the same like other super grindy F2P games out there, only the difference is the rewards in warframe is less interesting and not even exclusive.
If warframe going to that direction, why dont i just grind an event limited items from other game since it is known, nothing you grind in warframe is exclusive or really limited because we know it will come back for everyone later. If warframe wanna play battlepass better not half ass it, people will just go play other grindy game with better reward instead.
They could come up with an improved alert since its unique to warframe instead of copying a battlepass mechanic like every other F2P out there.

Why should the rewards be exclusives? Like, really...

Why not giving players that missed a certain event stuff an opportunity to get it back? People would complain that exclusive items (worst case scenario, weapons) wouldn't return, and people who has said exclusive items would act entitled. Besides, there's already Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime and Skana Prime as exclusive items, but those were for the player that got the Founder Package to support the devs.

BTW, some games like CoD:BO4 has battlepasses as well (and you even pay to get the game and play it), and even if it was F2P, most games would make you pay to skip the challenges.

16 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Image result for whoosh

Really, at this point its an obligation to keep track.

Just hold on to your hats.

vor 55 Minuten schrieb BombtailsTheFox:

Why should the rewards be exclusives? Like, really...

Why not giving players that missed a certain event stuff an opportunity to get it back? People would complain that exclusive items (worst case scenario, weapons) wouldn't return, and people who has said exclusive items would act entitled. Besides, there's already Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime and Skana Prime as exclusive items, but those were for the player that got the Founder Package to support the devs.

BTW, some games like CoD:BO4 has battlepasses as well (and you even pay to get the game and play it), and even if it was F2P, most games would make you pay to skip the challenges.

Pay to skip the challenges? 

I'd do that instantly.

DE can even keep some stuff like resources and emotes or so exclusive to nightwave. I just want the umbra forma.

anything to do with non space ninja activities, such as freaking boring mining and fishing gets ignored quickly for me, thankfully there is utterly nothing in the rewards that would make me want to bother with the current nightwave so theres zero pressure to do it and no fomo as a result.

Uhhh.....alright, I can't take it anymore. Lol!!

For those of you yelling at op, you must by now realize op was joking, right? Please say yes. Society can't be this bad. Or, let me guess: tl;dr? 

hey man take it easy chill what is the deal seal, cant say have played nitwave what its called but can say whatever you are feeling its normal and can relate to what youre feeling, warframe is game you make the best what can have ..a break goes a long way come back later cool off, the point is not to force it