Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burnt out from Nightwave - Intermission!

DreisterDino

On 2019-06-12 at 10:29 PM, DreisterDino said:

Seriously, i was playing for half an hour already and i feel so pressured to do it all, i cant take it anymore.

The rare gems are soo god damn rare and fishes spawn inside of rocks - i tried drilling myself to them with Ripkas+Riven+Amalgan Mod but it didnt work!

I dont even wanna start with all those bugs - i wasted 3 formas on weapons in the simularum just to notice it doesnt work...fix it!

And do you seriously expect me to spend 20 platin for a good looking glyph i can deploy just so people dont laugh about the standard glyphs i own!?!

Come on, crack 10 relics? 10??? how am i supposed to farm all of those in 1 week AND open them? thats ridiculous - i have a life besides Warframe -_-

Using an Emote should be an Elite Weekly, its pretty difficult to: hold q - press the right mouse button at the same time - select the emote that fits the situation - release the buttons...

Just to find out that the colourpalette is just a downgrade of the Classic Colour Palette.

And the so called Rift Sigil is a straight up ripoff from the Scars of Arbitrations Sigil... 

If you feel burnt out just like me, use this topic and tell us what bothers you, General Discussion always has an Open Ear for you!

Actually, the scars of arbitration is a ripoff of the Rift Sigil... But yeah...
Also the Gama pallette has a history, and it's nice, it's not a downgrade, it's a desaturated version, which can be an upgrade, depending on what you're going for. For example i'm using it to nice effect on Ivara and Vauban where i wanted some more muted colours.

This is an intermission, it's not supposed to be anything great, it's just filler because they done a goof and ended season1 before being even remotely ready to ship S2.

20 hours ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

imo NW is bad, now warframe is the same like other super grindy F2P games out there, only the difference is the rewards in warframe is less interesting and not even exclusive.
If warframe going to that direction, why dont i just grind an event limited items from other game since it is known, nothing you grind in warframe is exclusive or really limited because we know it will come back for everyone later. If warframe wanna play battlepass better not half ass it, people will just go play other grindy game with better reward instead.
They could come up with an improved alert since its unique to warframe instead of copying a battlepass mechanic like every other F2P out there.

Why should the rewards be exclusives? Like, really...

Why not giving players that missed a certain event stuff an opportunity to get it back? People would complain that exclusive items (worst case scenario, weapons) wouldn't return, and people who has said exclusive items would act entitled. Besides, there's already Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime and Skana Prime as exclusive items, but those were for the player that got the Founder Package to support the devs.

BTW, some games like CoD:BO4 has battlepasses as well (and you even pay to get the game and play it), and even if it was F2P, most games would make you pay to skip the challenges.

anything to do with non space ninja activities, such as freaking boring mining and fishing gets ignored quickly for me, thankfully there is utterly nothing in the rewards that would make me want to bother with the current nightwave so theres zero pressure to do it and no fomo as a result.

hey man take it easy chill what is the deal seal, cant say have played nitwave what its called but can say whatever you are feeling its normal and can relate to what youre feeling, warframe is game you make the best what can have ..a break goes a long way come back later cool off, the point is not to force it

Edited by (XB1)tealfigment