The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forgotten teased Weapons/Skins/Stuff

(PSN)ATreidezz

48 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

So much potential, What a waste

It was scrapped because the ball physics didn't work out and further development would have been a waste of time.

I'm still waiting for the ghoul saw that was supposed to release with the melee overhaul.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nesodos said:

It was scrapped because the ball physics didn't work out and further development would have been a waste of time.

I'm still waiting for the ghoul saw that was supposed to release with the melee overhaul.

It was then, now we have bouncing ball decoration and barrel (jupiter barrels), so maybe, they'll take another look. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Isnt this exist as exclusive skins for some?

well i guess i have the one from yaha games yellow skin but they ir so rare im pretty most people dont even know about them and the nvdia one was never relesed

6 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

On topic: 

If I recall right, they also showed Tenno dual axes and Grineer dual saw blades in the works. So that’s at least three dual blade weapons that have yet to be released. Ugh, and I thought dual blades were already an over-saturated weapon class.

4 hours ago, mac10smg--Toa_of_Green said:

Wait, we’re these two weapons planned to be released at some point? From what I read, they’re currently exclusive to the Chinese Build.

So was umbra at one point.

But no they were never said they would release them but I don't see why they couldn't.

Baro needs to bring these in his rotation already!

12 hours ago, mac10smg--Toa_of_Green said:

Wait, we’re these two weapons planned to be released at some point? From what I read, they’re currently exclusive to the Chinese Build.

They were never hinted at being set for release on the global build.

So, just like evrything else in this thread, they belong in the "not forgotten but not availablefor other reasons" bucket.

On 2019-08-04 at 4:26 AM, FmV01 said:

This change for scythes, but i'm not sure if it was forgotten because i don't follow devstreams these days.

EDjrdHO.jpg

It was scrapped, scythes is unique, it has its own category, changing their animation and stance to heavy blades did no justice to it. 

42 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

It was scrapped, scythes is unique, it has its own category, changing their animation and stance to heavy blades did no justice to it. 

Hope melee 3.0 does change them though, they should be bigger and have two hands imo. Not to mention be stronger.

Id rather de have their manpower focus on other stuff opposed to yet another delayed prime trailer. They're so behind it's pointless, should do it another way.