Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How am I not getting the Harrow neuroptics after 200 runs on kuva spy

epiccringe

How is the Harrow neuroptics drop chance is 11.28% but i'm still not getting it after almost 200 runs. Don't say it's RNG because this is ridiculous.
EDIT: ay bois I got it finally after 65 years of grinding (shoutout to @EquinoxPrime for making my dream come true)

Edited by epiccringe
  • Like 1

I mean, you said don't say RNG but that is the only way, you are just really screwed by it at the moment (I don't encourage you to spend any money on lotto tickets for the next while.)  I personally got it first try, but I'm still running defections a year later trying for the last part.

43 minutes ago, epiccringe said:

How is the Harrow neuroptics drop chance is 11.28% but i'm still not getting it after almost 200 runs. Don't say it's RNG because this is ridiculous.

RNG. You're just getting shafted. 

It's pretty much an expected chance that it will drop, not that it's guaranteed to drop. Think of it this way, you roll a dice 6 times, you're expected to get a roll of 6 at least once, but not that you will get a 6 every 6 times you roll it. 

That being said, good luck farming Khora. Or the Ephemera's. Or the Bloodshed Sigil. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

RNG is the reason I stopped prime farming completely because I never had luck in getting what I wanted..

Me too but then I foolishly cracked a few rads this week and got a bunch of rare parts on the first drop so you never really know.  Still, I find it best not to focus exclusively on the one thing dropping just in case it becomes my nemesis.

21 minutes ago, Littlemike137 said:

True, I did this

Well you get all the parts just random by playing sooo not really. I think I can make like 12 right now?

the easier to get parts I’ll sell for 500 000 credits, well to be fair harrow and valbs parts

29 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

Well you get all the parts just random by playing sooo not really. I think I can make like 12 right now?

the easier to get parts I’ll sell for 500 000 credits, well to be fair harrow and valbs parts

Proof pls.

Unless you "random" play Kuva Spy and defection all the time, you won't just get a couple full Harrow sets.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Proof pls.

Unless you "random" play Kuva Spy and defection all the time, you won't just get a couple full Harrow sets.

I do spy relics all the time. I’ll go to my account when I get home if you want. I find them fun :S

Welp... nothing you can do about The RNG....

Best thing would be to Learn all The Shortcuts and use a frame that can do the whole mission faster....

Loki is The Recommended pick For this mission as both his Sprint Speed and Abilities allow him to move from vault to vault quickly and Aquire the data quickly....

Its the balanced way ofcourse....

if you want to go even faster then you can go With Nova... Wukong.... Volt.... Titania....Nezha (Citation Needed) and maybe Even Hydroid if you can find enough straight Paths....

4 hours ago, epiccringe said:

The odds of going 0 for 200 on an 11.28% drop are roughly 1 chance in 25 billion.  Even with ~50 million registered users, the odds of any player anywhere experiencing a result like that are 1 in 500.

It's not impossible. You could be some magical statistical aberration, in which case you should buy a lottery ticket immediately.  

But it's far more likely that you are either not getting all three vaults, or you simply lost count somewhere.