Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra General Feedback

[DE]Danielle

Hi DE, Ty for ur hard work as always

This is just a quick feedback for The Leverian:

>Structure Looks neat but need alil more work "as mentioned by others looks a bit like a place holder"

>I love the narration and the showcasing for items, may be add alil animated/cinematic scene and this will be a great library of sorts

>Please, Please and kindly please , [Replay Intro] is needed as I was just clicking stuff while i was watching stream and I missed couple of mins in the beginning, Also a good idea for future plans and/or similar content to have notification that its gonna have narration/cinematic, just so  i can mute the other stuff 😉

Thank you DE Team

• Like 2

So, I'm loving the Shawzin, but I have a niggle.

Would it be possible to change the function of the space bar to swap between the major and minor key of the scale your playing in instead of adding vibrato? 12 notes just isn't enough!

Also, I have to agree with the comments about the new shaders. Considering how the Orokin are described as Golden Lords, the Void has never looked so dingy, grey and plasticy as it does now. Some areas look totally amazing, but the ones that don't don't look as good as they did before. Ayatan sculptures have gone from shining things of beauty to cheap plastic toys, Prime frames are dull and matt and not worthy of Baro's welcome of "Golden One" anymore. Every once bright and shiny metal texture looks like it's been sprayed metallic.

I watched the pre patch stream with DESteve, and the excitement that he gave off about the new shaders was contagious, the examples he showed so much brighter and metallic than I've seen for myself in game so far. I can't believe for one second that what we have in the game at this moment is what was intended.

I know you'll fix it, but if you could just let me swap keys on the Shawzin as well? That would be incredible.

With much respect.

On 2019-08-30 at 4:22 AM, ----Legacy---- said:

-snip-

I`m sorry but I have to dis-agree with this. I`m glade that universal medallions is a thing SO DON`T GET RID OF IT. If you want ppl to play conclave just make the conclave missions fun e.g. operators only, limit jumping etc OR add a new game mode in conclave like K-drive racing. Here is a post of this idea;

If ppl don`t want to use the medallions they don`t have to but make it be an option for ppl that want to use them just like you make an option for the 1% to get sentinel riven mods.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

3 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I`m sorry but I have to dis-agree with this. I`m glade that universal medallions is a thing SO DON`T GET RID OF IT.

Never said "get rid of them", just keep them only for the 6 main syndicates or at least keep the syndicayes that require some additional activities (such as K-Drive racing or playing against other players) out of them.

Adding Vent Kids to them means that the only reason to run K-Drive races would be ranking them all up for mastery, everything else can be farmed through universal medallions and it's known that there is no actual reason to ever touch a K-Drive after getting the first set of archwings (and even less after getting Itzal) since these are much faster and K-Drives can only be used on open worlds.

Similar thing with conclave which relies on having other players to play, isn't worth playing to progress anywhere else (since it has no valuable rewards) and doesn't even have its own medallions (that have been requested since 2015 and perhaps even before), which means that conclave will get some work on something that doesn't benefit its already small playerbase in any way since the new UI in the conclave syndicate will be for an item available only from PvE, and even worse, instead of finding a way to encourage PvP gameplay it only removes the only reason why a PvE player would ever play PvP which has also been addressed by @[DE]Steve 

Imo, allowing people to get PvP standing through PvE gameplay is just a really cheap bandaid since it doesn't make anything to fix the mess created by neglecting it (the first part of this post elaborates a bit about it).

Also, seeing how Steve uses the buzzword "forced" in that tweet shows how even tough exclusive rewards used to be fine for years as long as these were just cosmetic stuff, people claiming to be forced onto something to get gear that doesn't provide stats boosts or mastery is a legit way to break DE's hands and make them give in to that kind of request  which is probably the reason why Zylok was an event reward that returned through baro even tough its name in the game files is literally "ConclaveLeverGun" and conclave never got its own syndicate weapon.

Oh! And adding conclave to Universal Medallions makes nothing to make players have an easier time finding each other in conclave, if something, it doesn't even fix the matchmaking exploit used and spreaded by Porphi and a chat mod who changed his name shortly after the video was unlisted (but it's still there) used to get their rewards and got away with it even tough other partners have been banned for doing similar stuff. 

As someone who has been invested into conclave, sees no challenge in PvE, bit enjoys having a place where knowing and using wf's mechanics in depth, i could probably go on and on about why this is just a dumb movement that DE should reconsider since it's straight up bad for parts of the game's content.

Edited by ----Legacy----
  • Like 2

As of right now I'll only write feedback about metallic textures changes, because I didn't play new disruptions that much yet (the lack of Axi relics on late disruptions is extremely discouraging).

The new metallic textures feel a bit off, ever saw Power Rangers episode with Green Ranger in it? Vast majority of metallic textures look like Green Ranger cheap cloth golden vest. I don't try to be mean or anything, it's just the easiest thing I can compare it to. Current metallic textures look and feel like they lack any kind of depth to them. I'm not a metal expert, I guess I was just spoiled by mirror like metal that we had before, but the current change feels way too drastic on the opposite end.

new lighting revamp pros & cons

1st id like to say I do enjoy how the new lighting system works, however as any new system, it has some issues of note

ive tested this on nvida and amd higher gpus pc side , so thought id provide some feedback

Pros

1. more depth in reflections
  2. better shadow renders
  3. uv details shown with better shadows
  4. environmental reflections and shadows are more immersive

with that said there are some noticeable issues that cause some immersion to be lost  

Cons

1. overly bright light, shows flaws in UV wraps on warframes, skins, weapons, environment (the light sources are over saturating target surfaces and eliminates shadows that could improve details)
    Spoiler

Image result for light render pbr

as an example dark area with light points make the area look more detailed then it was, overlight ruins the appearance of the area , scripts could be sued to clean this up if brighter lights are the teams goalImage result for light render pbrRelated image

2. pixilated surfaces are visible now more so and standout, example is the hydron def elevator platform around it you see details and good uv on the elevator itself is some pixilated wrap textures , this breaks the immersion and flow of that areas scenery , plenty more appear on various levels but thats the one i remember off hand. fix is a new uv wrap with more details
  3. textures of frames and weapons, such as metals, can very now and dont look as realistic, plastic to aluminum texture , it hurts the details of the rendered textures and look more fake. this is a diffusion issue i believe and is related in how the new lighting is setup currently
    Spoiler

Related imageRelated image

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Just read about these universal medallions on a conclave thread (from a player who wants conclave rewards without playing conclave), and after looking for answers found this:

On 2019-08-29 at 10:35 PM, [DE]Megan said:

NEW REWARD:
Universal Syndicate Medallion!

This mysterious item is accepted by all eligible Syndicates to give you 1,000 Standing. If you’re lucky enough to find one in Disruption, you’ll be able to gain favour with any of the core 6 Syndicates (Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, New Loka, Red Veil, Perrin Sequence)! You will also be able to use it with Quills, Vox Solaris, Ostron, and Solaris United.

We are planning on making ‘Universal’ mean a bit more here and in a future Hotfix this will be usable in Conclave, Simaris, and Vent Kids as well. 

After looking for discussion about these on both, reddit and here, i figured out that a lot of people will do exactly the same as the player mentioned above, so these medallions are basically death to PvP since based on the conclave feedback subforums, conclave hasn't had any meaningful updates (no rebalance of weapons either too strong or too weak, no new warframes added, no QoL improvements like a match finder that has been requested for years, no new rewards, nothing).

Hoping for some more ways to encourage conclave gameplay to be added to the game instead of making these medallions actually universl since these achieve nothing but to take away the only reason why many players start their conclave journey, removing many potential players who might decide to keep playing pvp.

It's odd to see DE catering to the people who loves to play without using the parkour system developed and who will most likely powerlevel any new gear by AFK leeching in Hydron or SO/ESO with a macro to bypass the anti afk detection system while someone else mashes 4 with Volt, Saryn, Equinox, or Mesa before coming to forums and cry "content drought" instead of rewarding those who have taken the time to learn the parkour system in depth and make active use of it against the only enemies that don't need to be bullet sponges to induce fear to others (even more odd is to see these last players so neglected tbh)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AbyssalWyrm said:

Hoping for some more ways to encourage conclave gameplay to be added to the game instead of making these medallions actually universl since these achieve nothing but to take away the only reason why many players start their conclave journey, removing many potential players who might decide to keep playing pvp.

It's odd to see DE catering to the people who loves to play without using the parkour system developed and who will most likely powerlevel any new gear by AFK leeching in Hydron or SO/ESO with a macro to bypass the anti afk detection system while someone else mashes 4 with Volt, Saryn, Equinox, or Mesa before coming to forums and cry "content drought" instead of rewarding those who have taken the time to learn the parkour system in depth and make active use of it against the only enemies that don't need to be bullet sponges to induce fear to others (even more odd is to see these last players so neglected tbh)

Welcome to the Warframe community, we hope you enjoy your stay. Don't delude yourself into thinking things are going to change. This is always how its been, there is some type of challenge or hardship, the community wines, and the challenge gets taken away.

I would like to address the issue of kuva disruption being inferior to the arguably easier and more rewarding mode of kuva survival. In kuva disruption you get less kuva per minute on average than you do in survivals (I do believe it is roughly 200 kuva per minute in disruption and survival is a bit more or is roughly the same however survival can be affected by boosters whereas the rational kuva rewards in disruption cannot, ultimately making the output of kuva in survival higher with many players using boosters themselves for the highest quantity of rewards like it should equally be in all modes), disruption arguably being a harder gamemode than survival aswell, making this an issue. My suggestion to fix this would to be to up the kuva reward from demolyst drops by 50-100 and do the same for the rotation rewards aswell. Since imo it is a harder mode I would allow the rotation reward of kuva to also be affected by boosters just like survival. This would be my more opinionated suggestion atleast on the topic of boosters and how i believe disruption being harder imo, should give it a higher reward I hope you take this reply as something you may take into consideration as the improvements to disruption were ok but I feel could still use improvements in the rewards department.

Edited by SuperSmog

Hello to all that may wander by this post.
The current empty house vibe I'm getting from DE and their official Disruption Feedback megathread, left me with no other options than to come here..

People are comparing, because of Rebecca perhaps, Kuva Disruption to Kuva Survival on Taveuni. Maybe I wasn't the only one initially to catch that slight of hand? To use a crappy analogy here, we've been getting Kuva crumbs tossed at us from the old lady at the park, who takes 3 of her fingers and a thumb, reaches into the bag, pinching those crumbs and tosses them in front of us. (Taveuni) All of a sudden, out of the kindness of her heart, she's decided to open a second bag. But this time, the old kuva lady pinches with 2 fingers and her thumb, flicking the crumbs far off in every direction, randomly.

We're inclined to believe DE means well, that's what we're told to think, to hype and believe. Then why the slight of hand? Why misdirect from the real issues? Taveuni has, since it's conception, been a terrible Kuva grind that's needed work on tileset bugs and rewards. Remaining unfixed, DE releases a new way to farm that Kuva--BUT instead of comparing it to Floods, like they once did with Taveuni, Rebecca chose to reference one of the most broken and boring tilesets. Currently remaining silent and ignoring our feedback just proves that the intention was never good. Tamu is yet another distraction, not meant to be rewarding or challenging, just theoretically fun. Problem is, grinding for Kuva will never be fun, not so long as it costs 3500 to roll a riven one time. Multiply that by 120 rivens and you've got a recipe for burnout, unless you're like me and only playing Warframe still, because you're a riven collector.

Tamu will likely remain untouched, all the tileset bugs will remain and meanwhile, everyone will be distracted, forgetting that we already have a failed Taveuni, we don't need another. We need an alternative to Kuva Floods or at least something comparable in challenge and fun with equal reward. Now I'm off to the park, gotta see the old Kuva lady for some of that prime crumb action...
  • Like 2

Has anyone else noticed how Tusk Thumpers now take like 5x the damage they did before with the 25.7 update? At least with radiation damage for sure. They are actually not a complete pain to fight now with a good build whereas before even the best builds were a complete tedious slog for fighting them. Still a bit annoying but at least it's not both long and annoying.

I actually don't mind going into high level bounties and farming them since they take only like 1-2 minutes to kill with a specialized build. Good for random parts and gems you don't need to fish or mine for.

I have a question I had wanted to ask since the implementation of the Lua lens. Why the installed lens weren't reseted like when the eidolon lens were implemented? I like to install only maxed out lens so I dont have to make extra farming, so it would make it easier to have all my eidolon lens back so I just have to farm the Lua lens instead of having to farm the lens, the eidolon lens and Lua lens, it makes the game ridiculously frustrating, boring and annoying, not to mention unfair, at the point I simply don't want to play it aymore, there is some reason for that change besides increasing the farming in an attempt to force the player to buy them? I really would like to have all my lens back or at least a way to uninstall them safely.

• Like 1

I  just came back to check out this update. Equipped all new gear to go level and first mission Zealots show up and kill me... Can we stop adding in these filler enemies that randomly spawn in missions and get some actual missions for endgame content? I want to fight tougher enemies with the builds I've been working on, not with Rank 0 Warframe/Primary/Secondary/Melee that I've never used before.

I have every warframe either regular or prime, but it's horribly irritating leveling the new ones (and then re-leveling for forma) when any mission you go into could be a total wash if you didn't bring a max level weapon with the right mods for a randomly spawning enemy.

Gauss looks interesting enough, but anything that's going to completely waste my time should be a choice, not RNG.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Warframe Community

Can this community please add Battle mod ? like 100 players or lower are in a map fighting each other
who can survive to the last one win the battle with normal warframes and searching loot like mods weapons and another things and Circular zone it will be so cool if this add to conclave.
so please

• 2 weeks later...
  • Syndicates & PVP need new rewards, and augments, ship parts, weapons, and pets.
  • robotics could be added to weapons such as akarious who have auto-targeting
  • bow's targeting, zoom targeting, sounds and reload enhanced by pickups/kills/crits/elemental damage, and aerial damage can be AOE if charged up or aimed at strategic points to complicate at walls , tether computers for short duration shock, fire and explosives which set off sprinklers and alarms in some level quadrans, repairmen should be heavy set with bodyguard, robots with wheels, and such
  • to make bows interesting, have some rapid-fire options.
  • reload should call for magic and energy to deflect, block, and enhance next shoot, and modifying.
  • abilities still disappointing when spammed or pressed in succession, anim/sfx/rewards
  • pushing redline twice does nothing important, could spike or shockwave, shoot a beam and change music hahaha, or summon a weapon enhancement for gauss, since redline doesn't do anything for swords or fists, can be augmented and made more dangerous if touched, regeneration boots.make enemies slowmotion or special glowing eyes when full meter transformation for special weapon to appear, say two katanas, and sub weapons on primary and secondary for gauss on redline to succeed, there are no movement enhancements, so its mostly going crappy,
  • there could be some additions to each mission, like new enemies, and reward types.
  • boss fights, music, and town changes
  • kitbows @ various relays 
  • loading screens, and seasonal events continued
  • players want that water pistol, add that to kitgun
  • and give zaws new elemental stances with passive effects, since not all players know how to get rivens, give out augments from bounties
  • zaws are not popular
  • pvp is not popular
  • syndicate is outdated
  • cetus causes sleep, expand, fishing and free roaming aspects of teh city, or minigames,
  • music investments can have techno, and
  • modern music heard from the stream or simular could be played with various effects,
  • to pick up players at the game's gates and elevators with horns and cavalry
  • robot enemies are too warm
  • should have additional monsters in other planets factions
  • ghouls belong in ships, hallways, and smaller enclosures to scare players, they don't stand a chance in the open world.
  • place various ghost enemies who can revive or respawn instead of meaty enemies like dog's husk behaving erratically, poisoned or berserked, spreading gas, caught in flames and using photon beams, mouth blasts, and machine guns from their ribs, gruesome robotics makes sense to destroy because they are autonomous turrets who will tackle players, use electric shields to guard against bullets, and agility to dodge with rockets or thrusters, guns and pee/oil, shoot them with electricity to disable their crap, as well as bullets.
  • magicians and arbolist
  • versus arsonist
  • earth missions are too peaceful, should only be cool if they are under rain, some enemies should be interesting when they cant use their flamethrowwers are wet, so they have electricity and ghouls with blades, dogs, and robots who lock doors, and set off alarms, bursa, and have great blueprints, aughments for weapons, and interesting keepsakes from the forests.
  • i bought gauss, so i cant say more than the presentation playthrough was awesome to enter a room with information for each component and part(s), but more could be done to enhance those parts or go back, get a riven, new powers or traits later, especially if heading back to the main planet, or fighting other bosses in the game.
  • reasons engage , game replay, new music, new augments
  • boss fight replay, special elemental mods, and tools.
  • scans and kuria should highten energy/reload, and rewards 
  • scanning a cephalon,  <voice, scribbled>
    resources awarded, mysterious item >>>????????<<<
  • camera's and stations magical defenses and energy allocated to prevent explosions from gunfire, melee causes recoil and shock, knockback, turrets, or music changes, scanning them should be intriguing or filled with data, items, and voices, narative or text information will be interesting to hear some new sound effects.
  • allocate special functions to each planets gravity and extraction.
  • lakes, and rain, trees, need energy and elemental combative recoil, should fight back against bullets, and shards break off, guns overheat, wet, ignite,
  • alot of vocals and synthetic mods can be aquired from scaning trees and other minning points that can have bones and other items or mods.

On 2019-09-13 at 4:06 PM, Draco0xd said:

I have a question I had wanted to ask since the implementation of the Lua lens. Why the installed lens weren't reseted like when the eidolon lens were implemented? I like to install only maxed out lens so I dont have to make extra farming, so it would make it easier to have all my eidolon lens back so I just have to farm the Lua lens instead of having to farm the lens, the eidolon lens and Lua lens, it makes the game ridiculously frustrating, boring and annoying, not to mention unfair, at the point I simply don't want to play it aymore, there is some reason for that change besides increasing the farming in an attempt to force the player to buy them? I really would like to have all my lens back or at least a way to uninstall them safely.

i think it would be interesting to find lenses in other missions as rewards, without them being complicated they could be gathered to the foundry for combining or augmenting weapons being crafted and mod/items that can use a boost in stats,  new music enhances the combat and orbiter after fighting enemies, pertaining each planet.

On 2019-09-09 at 1:26 AM, Maj-Cero said:

Have been to Nakak everyday since Wednesday and have yet to see the new masks. Is her rotation pool really that big? If it is can please consider consolidating her shop to contain more of her current items so it occurs at least once every 3-4 days?

i recomend some mods added to her mask shop, and orbiter items, posters, tools, and boosters in relation to the players level of trusts and day/night wares, you can also add a musical change or shop morale to keep players coming back, some of the nakak pearls also should drop regardless at other planets, or found inside fish, fishing, and stuck inside of resources struck, treasurechests, and used in crafting zaws, or mods, really good for the foundry to have more blueprints that can use the nakak pearls from the events, since not everyone got all the items, it would suck if you ignored this opportunity. Keep those seasonal events going by dispersing the items like dragonballs across different planets and missions treasure chests, and rewards, lunaro and pvp, log-in rewards can have pearls, and other seasonal event items.

nakac pearls, found for crafting and trading perday, as well as other seasonal items and shops open at night, 
will keep players really happy to add some new npc at the relay of each planet who has both old and new items, for example last week's barokiter's with different requirements or made more expensive, sold through platinum, etc.

On 2019-09-01 at 5:00 PM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I`m sorry but I have to dis-agree with this. I`m glade that universal medallions is a thing SO DON`T GET RID OF IT. If you want ppl to play conclave just make the conclave missions fun e.g. operators only, limit jumping etc

How come many people’s idea of making conclave more “fun” involves taking away mobility, and generally restricting choice of loudouts? I mean sure, it could be fun as an alternate mode, but never really replace the vanilla modes, because the high speed maneuverability is actually one of the selling points with Warframe’s pvp modes. 

In either case, before thinking of including more PvP modes, I believe that DE should make it more accessible... In the sense of having like a list of open lobbies that players can select and join more easily, include bots in lobbies that takes too long to fill up, and remove the restrictions of Conclave mods and other items so that they can be used throughout the whole game instead of just a tiny part of it.

More people will be willing to invest in conclave then.

• Like 1