Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can DE please not have Kuva nightwave missions

DarkLight748

I got a booster from login, so I went to do Kuva survival, all I am getting is people who are trying (and failing) to do the Nightwave missions. That or they will just leave at 30 minutes before rotation C. If you want to have survival mission in Nightwave, please set it to 40 minutes so people who are after rotation C are not screwed over. Or better yet don't have Nightwave missions on missions that people use for farming etc...

15 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

If you need the help of 3 other Tenno to get far in Kuva Survival, that's on you. Not the PUG.

This sort of elitist "git gud" attitude doesn't really help in this thread in the slightest, the guy could be rank 8 and not very well geared for all you know. You literally bring nothing to this thread by saying this other than trying to up your post count and earn some free reputation for being an edgelord.

Absolutely nothing. 

Edited by TheGuyver
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Public or get some friends.

Yesterday I was the only one who could stay alive (with gauss and there was a nidus in the squad). The others went down multiple times and I had to help them. Yet i'm not complaining here.

That would be fine in a normal mission, but Kuva survival is for Kuva, so when you have a nightwave mission that put players in missions who are not there for that reason then you just end up screwing everyone who is genuinely playing that mission over.

10 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

This sort of elitist "git gud" attitude doesn't really help in this thread in the slightest, the guy could be rank 8 and not very well geared for all you know. You literally bring nothing to this thread by saying this other than trying to up your post count and earn some free reputation for being an edgelord.

Absolutely nothing. 

But if he isn't well geared, he shouldn't ask for players to stay longer in this kind of mission, because then he would get carried.
The way OP demands people to stay longer in missions they already said "git gud" themself. With OP's attitude they should be able to play solo if they really want to go for a long run.

59 minutes ago, DarkLight748 said:

I got a booster from login, so I went to do Kuva survival, all I am getting is people who are trying (and failing) to do the Nightwave missions. That or they will just leave at 30 minutes before rotation C. If you want to have survival mission in Nightwave, please set it to 40 minutes so people who are after rotation C are not screwed over. Or better yet don't have Nightwave missions on missions that people use for farming etc...

Just stay and do rotation c solo 

1 minute ago, DarkLight748 said:

Because Rotation C is 40 minutes.

but you said yourself

3 minutes ago, DarkLight748 said:

Kuva survival is for Kuva

So which one is it?
You get the same amount of kuva for doing 3x 10 min or 1x 30 min.

So... what's so wrong with 30 minutes you feel obligated to complain about publicly? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TheGuyver said:

the guy could be rank 8 and not very well geared for all you know

Then he should be in recruiting asking for a carry. Regardless of MR, if you can't solo carry a starchart mission you should never be calling your public matchmaking squad trash and useless, because you're no better than they are.

1 hour ago, sinnae said:

Then he should be in recruiting asking for a carry. Regardless of MR, if you can't solo carry a starchart mission you should never be calling your public matchmaking squad trash and useless, because you're no better than they are.

I think you misunderstand, they are the ones that couldn't get past fives minutes and were not doing any of the Kuva.

By the same logic we should remove the acts that ask you to go specific nodes or complete specific objectives like the Index, ascension halls, Grove Specters, and Sorties or the boss ones like the Ropalolyst or Hydrolyst because other people use those nodes for other things.

Or, instead, people who don't like the drastic variance in pub quality can use the same methods they've always had: Friends, Clan, or Recruitment.

Regardless of the game you're playing you forfeit any guarantee of the quality of your teammates when you go into a public lobby. Instead of blaming the issue on an external source how about fixing the problem yourself, like you're supposed to.

4 hours ago, TheGuyver said:

Absolutely nothing. 

Well technically its listed as an elite challenge so, you know, it does require some things in order to do them like the other elite challenges, profit taker and what not.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DarkLight748 said:

You went into a pub, you got S#&$ mates. You can't complain at anything but yourself for expecting something from pubs. That's the golden rule. Expect nothing, and be ready to carry your own weight.

If you want to take advantage of your booster, you do the smart thing and go use recruit chat. If you don't, then you simply have no right to complains about something you could easily avoid.

If you expect something from pubs, you'll get disappointed.

Edited by mikakor

On 2019-09-04 at 3:44 AM, DarkLight748 said:

If you want to have survival mission in Nightwave, please set it to 40 minutes so people who are after rotation C are not screwed over. Or better yet don't have Nightwave missions on missions that people use for farming etc...

Quick question. What farming item do you get that is only found in kuva survival rotation c?? 

Also, you do know that if everyone quits, you can stop using kuva canisters? You can just use regular life support and run around until the 40min mark so you can get your rotation c reward. If you are not capable of surviving 10 mins of kuva survival solo,  why not just recruit help from recruit chat?      Especially if you know public players will likely leave at 30min mark.

Kinda seems like you got plenty of options to get what you need instead of asking for the rules to be changed

Edited by (XB1)Phantom Clip