Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations new rewards made Endo rare

Inumayobaka

2 minutes ago, Inumayobaka said:

If we are talking about my rewards screenshot, I can tell you now. I only got 1 Sculpture. 

Seriously, you are giving me the impression that you never played Arbitrations before and are simply fine with how it is now since the rotations were reverted to being single again.
Your pie chart already proved my point. Endo are the de facto rare rewards now.

no i did alot of arbi's with my GF and we had a lengthy discussion it said topic i'm just disagreeing with you. In my run i did earlier today before i had to go shopping for groceries i went for 45-55 minutes and got alot of endo and statues but if they are de-facto rare i should not be getting it so much right?

The problem with calling it De facto rare is the numbers of the actual chances tell you something else entirely again you keep going on about just Raw endo your still ignoring the statues that only use besides a decoration is endo. When you look at the charts combine endo + statues as they are the same thing in different forms dominates the whole thing so if you spin the wheel you are more commonly going to get GASP endo or a statue which is also endo and when filled have a good return the lowest being 1,425 from the statue that takes only cyans.

and you give me the impression of someone who wants to be right no matter the what regardless of what evidence is shown to them i have a friend that does it so im used to the motions really  

So basically, OP wants the most efficient endo farm back, as the Arbitration was before the update, which I could totally understand. As a guy that has dumped himself into rivens, me myself lives in a constant endo drain situation, so doing Arbitrations was once a part of my daily course. It helped me a lot since I can farm tens of thousands of endo in a grasp instead of standing stupidly in the trading chat to look for Ayatans. While some other players, need endo less or want other rewards more, this is totally understandable as well.

What I can't understand is that why the people with opposite thoughts seems to be in such an offensive stance? This place is supposed to be used to disguise, not to scold at someone because they need something you don't need that much.

"I need more endo from Arbitrations."

"No. Endo is crap. Nobody needs endo. Get lost."

Besides IMO, having people that needs less endo doesn't mean that DE must decrease the drop amount THAT much. It's like that you added a bunch of new rewards into the Arbitration, and you gain rewards twice as fast than the old Arbitration, then that should be fine already. No need to cut off the amount of endo in my sights.

Like, you're feeling yourself smoking too much, but instead to simply smoke less, you cut the cigarette into quarters. Doesn't make sense for me. DE could've simply separate the drop table, one with the old endo drops, and another with arcanes, with some mods both sides.

On 2019-09-22 at 10:56 AM, Inumayobaka said:

Most of the new rewards have a 'cap' to them. 

As in, after we get a certain number of them, there's no actually need to get more of them.
I honestly agree with this post https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/d6mf0f/crazy_suggestion_put_arbitration_items_into_the/

01Nh4mA.png

And feel that the rewards should be moved to the Arbitrations vendor and allow us to purchase them with our Vitus Essence.

Especially since there has been a significant increase to obtain them.

The new rewards have made Endo / Ayatan Sculptures the de facto rare rewards.

80S2ViM.jpg

40 minutes of Arbitrations used to net me around 20K Endo but now.. just look at the image above.

That is all I got. I was getting so many of the new Arcane and mods instead.

Before: Players did not play Arbitrations as much due to rotations being twice as long.

After: Players do not play Arbitrations due to repeatedly getting more of the new rewards after they already obtained all of them.

They want yo increase the grind even if they say it is the opposite, DE will always dilute drop tables on a whim.

10 hours ago, seprent said:

no i did alot of arbi's with my GF and we had a lengthy discussion it said topic i'm just disagreeing with you. In my run i did earlier today before i had to go shopping for groceries i went for 45-55 minutes and got alot of endo and statues but if they are de-facto rare i should not be getting it so much right?

The problem with calling it De facto rare is the numbers of the actual chances tell you something else entirely again you keep going on about just Raw endo your still ignoring the statues that only use besides a decoration is endo. When you look at the charts combine endo + statues as they are the same thing in different forms dominates the whole thing so if you spin the wheel you are more commonly going to get GASP endo or a statue which is also endo and when filled have a good return the lowest being 1,425 from the statue that takes only cyans.

and you give me the impression of someone who wants to be right no matter the what regardless of what evidence is shown to them i have a friend that does it so im used to the motions really  

You see, the reason I keep going on about raw Endo is because that's what I got previously. 20,000 raw Endo in 40 minutes of an Arbitrations Excavation run.

Also, your reason of including Sculptures bring backs the old argument about how rare Ember Stars are to fill up the Sculptures. There is no comparison there at all.

20,000 Raw Endo previously and I'm here saying how they ruined that but you're counter-arguing that including Sculptures would attain me the previous Endo count again? No, it does not.

Go and run an Excavation Arbitration now, the raw Endo does not come anywhere close to what I got previously. 

I wish I was wrong, mate. I truly do but I am not. I looked out for Excavation Arbitrations before because you could clear the rotations faster. I did the same now. I know the Endo drop rate is severely affected. 

Edit: I got 20,000 Endo in 40 minutes during an Excavation Arbitration run. That's 500 Endo per minute. With the recent changes, there is a reduction of 25% for the raw Endo reward. So the new amount should be 375 Endo per minute. For 40 minutes of doing the new Excavation Arbitrations, 15000 Endo (375 x 40) is what I should get as raw Endo but I do not. Why is that? Because raw Endo is rare now.

Edited by Inumayobaka
Including some math
  • Like 1

Just reading all those that say the endo drop is fine.... How many minutes do these people give to arbitrations to say such things? 10 mins? 20 mins?.

Of all the arbitrations i made since the new update (excavations) i can say endo drops are low , 40 mins mostly gave 15k to 20k  endo on pre patch (call me slow if you want), now if im lucky im getting out with 10k (mostly 8.5 to 9k) with some random useless rewards (sculptures not included)

Edited by _JustSomeone_
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, EmberStar said:

In other words:  "It's not a problem for me, so it can't be a problem for anyone else."

More that I cannot understand why you would need that much endo in the first place. Maxing out Serration costs 20,460 endo. I have very clear memories of this being a massive milestone in one's gameplay - something actually worth working towards, measurable progress over weeks or months. A primed mod would cost 40,920 endo to max out - twice as much for a bit more benefit.

Consider this from a game balance perspective: should it be possible to max out the primary booster mod for an entire class of weapons - to hit the endgame mark - in 40 minutes (as the OP's experiences indicate)?

EDIT: and again, I'm sitting on 327k of this crap without ever once having farmed for it. I haven't even been dissolving duplicate mods. There is a finite amount of endo which I can use, hard-capped by the number of mods that exist

Edited by DoomFruit

2 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

More that I cannot understand why you would need that much endo in the first place. Maxing out Serration costs 20,460 endo. I have very clear memories of this being a massive milestone in one's gameplay - something actually worth working towards, measurable progress over weeks or months. A primed mod would cost 40,920 endo to max out - twice as much for a bit more benefit.

Consider this from a game balance perspective: should it be possible to max out the primary booster mod for an entire class of weapons - to hit the endgame mark - in 40 minutes (as the OP's experiences indicate)?

EDIT: and again, I'm sitting on 327k of this crap without ever once having farmed for it. I haven't even been dissolving duplicate mods. There is a finite amount of endo which I can use, hard-capped by the number of mods that exist

Good for you.  Here's your gold star.  Personally, I still have about eight "Primed" mods that are sitting at rank zero, and half a dozen rivens that are also unranked.  I don't earn rivens quickly, often less than one per month.  I also have about 10,000 endo, and I could as much as double that if I melted down every single duplicate mod.

Getting enough endo isn't a problem... FOR YOU.  Good job.  It doesn't mean that everyone else is in the same situation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmberStar said:

Good for you.  Here's your gold star.  Personally, I still have about eight "Primed" mods that are sitting at rank zero, and half a dozen rivens that are also unranked.  I don't earn rivens quickly, often less than one per month.  I also have about 10,000 endo, and I could as much as double that if I melted down every single duplicate mod.

Getting enough endo isn't a problem... FOR YOU.  Good job.  It doesn't mean that everyone else is in the same situation.

I would respond, but now that I think about what I'd say, I'm starting to look unpleasantly like those who defended the Hema's costs.

So yeah, never mind. Having lots of endo drop is fine just so long as it doesn't crowd out the items which drop only from that mission type.

I typically never played arbitrations before because there was nothing there for me.  Long time player with all mods maxed, without a shortcut like arbitrations.  

The drop rates may be lower now, but it is still much faster than previous.  Eventually the new relics will be dirt cheap, but for now they can be sold and Endo can be purchased.  Likely a Endo gain if you trade.  

While I agree about the mods should be moved to store, all-in-all, I like the new changes.  

vor 3 Stunden schrieb EmberStar:

If you play the game then you are in the same situation. If you don´t have that much Endo in the first place then you don´t need the mentioned mods maxxed.

37 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

If you play the game then you are in the same situation. If you don´t have that much Endo in the first place then you don´t need the mentioned mods maxxed.

Oh great gatekeeper, how much do I need to "play the game" to cross your threshold of worthiness then?  Because I play most every day for a couple of hours when I can.  And have done so pretty regularly for *years.*  (I have an Excalibur Prime, if it matters.)  It also happens that I apparently don't play whatever content is in the "make it rain!" category for getting Endo.  And I don't simply spam enough "normal" content to earn Endo anywhere near fast enough to keep up with the addition of new Primed mods or my own glacial progress at earning more Rivens.

So since you're apparently the one who decides, how many more thousands of hours should I play before I "need" the mods that I already have, and the ones still to be Primed?  Please enlighten me.

On 9/25/2019 at 10:04 AM, FerockQuartz said:

Why? just because pre-existing farming location already established as a good resource grinding for it? I don't think so...

is that the game cannot deliver all the best features in a single game mode, particularly "endo" is hardernow but kuva looks more accessible and fun

ifDE decides to return the endo in exchange for something it has put in,  kuva would be an option :V