Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whether you like the reworks showcased today or not...

Dr.Tursko

I expect alot of salt and tears no matter how well designed the two turn out to be, that is just the nature of many gamers. Personally I think I'll be pleasantly surprised by both reworks, aslong as the reworks arent Titania or Nyx level "reworks".

Lately the real reworks and new frame releases that have come out have been solid once you get the hang of them.

People are entitled to their opinions regardless if they're negative or not.  Stop trying to control everything and just accept that people are going to disagree with you.

Moreover, criticism is important.  These reworks are happening because of it, and are shaped by it.  No, they're not going to be perfect, but the last thing we need is people blindly telling DE that they are.  Show appreciation all you want, but don't try to silence and control others who are less satisfied. 

3 minutes ago, Zekkii said:

People are entitled to their opinions regardless if they're negative or not.  Stop trying to control everything and just accept that people are going to disagree with you.

Moreover, criticism is important.  These reworks are happening because of it, and are shaped by it.  No, they're not going to be perfect, but the last thing we need is people blindly telling DE that they are.  Show appreciation all you want, but don't try to silence and control others who are less satisfied. 

The only thing OP asks is to not be RUDE with the critcism. Not that they shouldnt be negative.

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

The only thing OP asks is to not be RUDE with the critcism. Not that they shouldnt be negative.

In my experience, a lot of people think being negative is rude.  Regardless, I said my piece.  If there's no issue then all the better. 

8 minutes ago, Zekkii said:

I never said they couldn't criticize, I just was encouraging people to at least be respectful when they speak out against/for something, since the devs try their hardest.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MakubexKido said:

im gonna bet my 100 galliums its gonna be another crap rework ala  nyx+titania from last time
1 great rework ( saryn,nezha,wukong )   >>>>>    a couple of sh!t reworks

Come on now, lets not lie to ourselves...... Titania has NEVER had a rework. She had some QoL done but never a rework, I don't care what they put on the paperwork. 

49 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s Scott. Which isn’t a bad thing. IDK why Gnarls is acting like it’s the end of the world. It’s a million times better than what they did for Nyx.

Hmmm I can't say as I recall any reworks Scott has done, which is either a good or a bad sign, not sure which. At the very least I'm going to try reserving my pre-judgement until I know what is in the rework. I mean they couldn't make her worse 😛

Come on people. It's not "white knighting" to remind people to stay civil. All feedback is welcome, whether it is positive or negative, but being rude in how you deliver that feedback is unacceptable. I don't care if you don't like the changes, that doesn't give you the right to insult the person directly. 

• Like 1

jokes on this post: whoever does not like these reworks is friggin insane. 

I actually think they went a bit overboard on both to make sure they got everything you could ever want but ... no one should complain except for the rework of their favorite frames.

7 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

things will be... eventful, regardless. I think more regarding Vauban; Ember is so bad right now that anything will make her better, so I'm not worried about her, but they NEED to get Vauban right, we've literally been waiting YEARS for him to get a rework, so they need to get his rework spot-on or we won't hear the end of it from Booben's followers.

The thing is, Ember is currently pretty much the best frame to just run through 3 exterminate invasions, or fissures  (sub lv50) and get them done quickly.
That's being thrown out the window, so if she's picked up now, it will  be for a very different role.

Apart from farming efficiency, I can't really say encouraging more active play is bad per-se, though demanding it may be a bit harsh if they don't offer an augment to let her still fulfil her current role.

However, it's a bit worrying that only her grenade and 'blast all in the visor' abilities deal direct damage, with the rest being more DOT; especially with her passive, that by it's nature consumes itself when used, it seems like getting the most from her abilities requires you to not kill enemies and if they can't mange to scale that so it's usable both in normal and endless/high_lv missions, then I can see her getting less use than she currently does.

2 hours ago, Pariax said:

jokes on this post: whoever does not like these reworks is friggin insane. 

I actually think they went a bit overboard on both to make sure they got everything you could ever want but ... no one should complain except for the rework of their favorite frames.

Seriously -_- , there are definite positives to these proposals, but, apart from making Ember unable to perform her current role, which will certainly annoy most people who use her, there are also a number of clear conceptual pitfalls, that if DE can't balance around, will likely see at least Ember get less use than she currently does, perhaps leaving her to the melee only players.

Though the new Ember and Nezha could make a cool combo, that almost no-one will bother to co-ordinate.