Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames after Grendel

Tunderke

18 hours ago, Zilchy said:

Hopefully nothing so they can spend longer on either properly developing a good frame or fix some of the countless issues with the game.

They need something at least every 3 months so they never run out of prime's+plat to charge like 50+USD for. 

A luchadore wrestler frame! Grappling and smashing!

Or Krakatoa: Somoan islander volcanoe warrior themed frame that is primarily Blast proc with secondary flame procs abilities with Islander/Aztec inspired tenno weapons.

Edit:

Here are what me and late night region chat came up with.

Arachne: Black widow spider themed warframe that has a passive ability to walk on walls and ceilings while benefiting from wall-latching mods.

Chronos: Time based warframe that can give a temporary team wide slow motion effect, increase buff ability durations passively, and can create a time lagged doppleganger that shoots more projectiles a second later + rewind himself like Overwatch's Tracer.

Lycan: Werewolf themed warframe that can transform itself into a very mean Zanuka-esque quadruped.

Edited by Im_a_Turtle

19 hours ago, Raqiya said:

I want no more new frames for next year till they finish balancing the others.

They can making new frames and balancing them. Stopping making frames is a huge cut in their pockets.

On topic - I want a Paladin like frame with an own hammer and built in revives on mates or even ressurecting them once in a match.

Edited by Nubescu

Has anybody ever conceptualized a Warframe that carries the word 'WAR' at the very literal sense of its title or whatsoever? ... like give it a missile barrage (poorly applied on Hellions) of effect, classic or advanced trajectory stylized mortar/catapult/cannon but not to be confused by Heavy-Gun(s) appealing, or revive a Kratos-ish concept on however DE should put this if that doesn't intricate its Developers/Analysts/Concept Artist(s)/Finance Dept. to partake... if it doesn't mean anything to this community well nevermind.

On 2019-10-19 at 4:48 PM, Helch0rn said:

a hundred? the most frames they worked on that I can remember was 5 or 6

There's a difference between "We have 100 ideas written down that we could work with" and "We're actively creating these 3 frames"

2 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

You want Oberon? He's pretty annoying to farm, I guess...

Yeah, was gonna say... Oberon was originally sold as the "Paladin" concept.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

There's a difference between "We have 100 ideas written down that we could work with" and "We're actively creating these 3 frames"

don't tell me

I did not claim that DE boasted they had a hundred frames in the works

I'd prefer the team giving each Warframe their own niche, rather than leaving some frames as 'x frame, but worse'.

1 hour ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Yeah, was gonna say... Oberon was originally sold as the "Paladin" concept.

Hyperbole is a powerful crippler. 

Oberon changed. It's a shame that the only nod to his paladin status is that the faction version of his mace gives the same effect as his flower field.

Hold my beer;

all your frames pale in comparison before thou who is named( drum roll)....

Haus mygrasshin) frame unto the ether (can't be coded to anything less than OP.

Powers:

every time enemies are about to be successful in killing you, u cast..

1) immediately interrupting enemies about to kill you, skipping animations and haphazardly placing u elsewhere, giving u ample opportunity to escape. Also picks one random player and delay door openings.

2) selectable: forgets if u were operator or frame thus killing your ability to cast, can't shoot, or both for 2x the disablement.

3) auto initiates next round but spawns no enemies. 

4) upon detonating, the loading screen appears. When it returns everyone is back at the orbiter (safe) with no trace of anything obtained. 

Passive: colors determine even or odds when random fails have an opportunity to proc. rounds listed: 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31, 36, 41...etc.

Parts Obtained by entering orb vallis or plains of eidolon, selecting a mission and when you enter the open if your mission doesn't trigger you earn a part. BP only obtainable by reaching zone 8 of elite sanctuary and have a lato barrel, then host migration triggers causing u to lose it!!! "True story" 

• Like 1

On 2019-10-21 at 2:46 PM, Teoarrk said:

Oberon changed.

His abilities are named: Smite, Hallowed Ground, Renewal, and Reckoning. Those are all very paladin-esque, knightly theming.

They may have embraced a more "faerie king" type of lore/aesthetic after the fact, but he is still a paladin, and the "signature" weapon for his Prime is a mace and shield.

Just think of him as a faerie paladin.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

16 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

His abilities are named: Smite, Hallowed Ground, Renewal, and Reckoning. Those are all very paladin-esque, knightly theming.

They may have embraced a more "faerie king" type of lore/aesthetic after the fact, but he is still a paladin, and the "signature" weapon for his Prime is a mace and shield.

Just think of him as a faerie paladin.

What I find odd is that they gave him improved links when he seems to fight best alone, in most cases in places where his pets won't be able to survive even with the link buffs.

• Like 1