Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

did a solo sabotage mission, and my lich spawns... i shoot down his shields with my trusty pyrana prime but low and behold: his health-bar is grey and he is invulnerable...
to every weapon.
and no, i do not have the element he is immune to (magnetic) on any weapon.
😞
i have f6-screenshot and ee.log saved, if you need it then contact me

Spoiler

N1V4Qsj.jpg

To RobWasHere and ixidron92 & anyone else saying the relics don't drop or not confirmed drops from Kuva Floods.

I can confirm that the Kuva Floods DROP REQUIEM RELICS! 

I just ran one as of 8:43pm EST and it dropped from the Flood Survival. 
Funny enough - last night's flood was also a Survival. 
Perhaps they don't drop from anything but Survival? 
If that's the case, then there is a reason for them to check in on the code. 
I will be checking other Kuva Floods when they come up and I will post as an edit here. 
unknown.png

EDIT: 

It does give requiem relics on other than Survivals, just did the Exterminate Kuva Flood. 

unknown.png

Edited by ShuhaloTemptress9
Follow Up For Info

I have a Kuva Lich in which I know all three of his requiem relics, one always procs upon stabs, but No combination of the last two have ever worked, and I have stabbed this idiot 10 times in a row so far, and all he does after the first proc pops up is kill me, no matter what.  As you can see, one of the first two combinations SHOULD have worked, but this isn't an update without one major feature not working and rendering it useless.

Heres an image of him: wGgDpez.jpg

Not sure if this mentioned but, Nox Thrall cannot be killed with Parazon or any other way. It just stays incapacitated.

Also, not related to Old Blood but general overall, Frost Prime Icy Avalanche armor reading is not consistent especially when you go in and out operator mode. This may seem minor but I prefer accurate reading so that i can keep track of my groups armor.

I've encountered this bug now on two separate occasions while playing today.  I will try to fully explain what seems to be happening. My in game username is seniledogs, and im mastery rank 15.

The first issue is that last night i vanquished my first lich, Cugg Rukk, and claimed his Kuva Kohm weapon. However, he has appeared to "aid" me in two missions.  The first instance was during the sortie 3 survival mission, earlier today.  I was playing Nova Prime with rubico prime, pyrana prime, orvius disc, and adarza kavat for a basic idea of my build, in case that played a part in the bug.  I was in a full group with less than a minute to go in the mission.  I was downed by enemies, and on my death my game froze for about 3 seconds. When it unfroze, Cugg Rukk appeared with some dialogue about helping me.  I didnt think the lich was supposed to come to your aid if you vanquished them and took their weapon? Well, he showed up, which confused me, but then i noticed that two of my party members had been removed and migrated to a different group altogether.  I was still able to complete the mission with my remaining group member, and the other group of 2 was also able to finish their mission. We all got the same sortie reward, so no harm done, I thought.

This next instance was much more damaging, however.  Just ten minutes ago during the Plains of Eidolon night cycle, I was playing Harrow, with rubico, pyrana, and orvius disc, in a Tridolon capture group.  We were onto the last synovia of the Hyrdolost, and had downed the first two eidolons no problem.  I was downed by the Hydrolist, and on my death my game froze again for about 3-5 seconds.  Again when it unfroze, Cugg Rukk, my vanquished lich, showed up on the plains to "aid" me. This time I was hosting the group, and my 3 teammates were all migrated to a different host among them, and i was left completely alone in my own group.  In the confusion of suddenly facing the hydrolist alone with my "vanquished" lich, I was killed again.  I was out of revives at that point and completely failed the Tridolon bounty altogether, losing all of my cores in the process.  My teammates were also unable to complete the Hydrolyst kill without me, and missed out on the Tridolon bounty completion. 

Im not sure why my Lich is even entering my missions in the first place. I know that I chose the vanquish option and claimed his Kuva Kohm as my prize. In spite of that, he is somehow showing up in my missions when i die, and it seems to be kicking me from groups and causing general problems with my matchmaking.  

Please help!  I will be online in the game for the remainder of the evening, and will be checking my email for a response/inquiry.  Willing to help provide any additional information on request, and hope to help resolve this issue.

Thanks, seniledogs.

Edited by seniledogs
adding my username to the end

7 minutes ago, seniledogs said:

I've encountered this bug now on two separate occasions while playing today.  I will try to fully explain what seems to be happening. My in game username is seniledogs, and im mastery rank 15.

The first issue is that last night i vanquished my first lich, Cugg Rukk, and claimed his Kuva Kohm weapon. However, he has appeared to "aid" me in two missions.  The first instance was during the sortie 3 survival mission, earlier today.  I was playing Nova Prime with rubico prime, pyrana prime, orvius disc, and adarza kavat for a basic idea of my build, in case that played a part in the bug.  I was in a full group with less than a minute to go in the mission.  I was downed by enemies, and on my death my game froze for about 3 seconds. When it unfroze, Cugg Rukk appeared with some dialogue about helping me.  I didnt think the lich was supposed to come to your aid if you vanquished them and took their weapon? Well, he showed up, which confused me, but then i noticed that two of my party members had been removed and migrated to a different group altogether.  I was still able to complete the mission with my remaining group member, and the other group of 2 was also able to finish their mission. We all got the same sortie reward, so no harm done, I thought.

This next instance was much more damaging, however.  Just ten minutes ago during the Plains of Eidolon night cycle, I was playing Harrow, with rubico, pyrana, and orvius disc, in a Tridolon capture group.  We were onto the last synovia of the Hyrdolost, and had downed the first two eidolons no problem.  I was downed by the Hydrolist, and on my death my game froze again for about 3-5 seconds.  Again when it unfroze, Cugg Rukk, my vanquished lich, showed up on the plains to "aid" me. This time I was hosting the group, and my 3 teammates were all migrated to a different host among them, and i was left completely alone in my own group.  In the confusion of suddenly facing the hydrolist alone with my "vanquished" lich, I was killed again.  I was out of revives at that point and completely failed the Tridolon bounty altogether, losing all of my cores in the process.  My teammates were also unable to complete the Hydrolyst kill without me, and missed out on the Tridolon bounty completion. 

Im not sure why my Lich is even entering my missions in the first place. I know that I chose the vanquish option and claimed his Kuva Kohm as my prize. In spite of that, he is somehow showing up in my missions when i die, and it seems to be kicking me from groups and causing general problems with my matchmaking.  

Please help!  I will be online in the game for the remainder of the evening, and will be checking my email for a response/inquiry.  Willing to help provide any additional information on request, and hope to help resolve this issue.

Thanks, seniledogs.

My first lich showed in a mission for me just 10 minutes ago and I too vanquished mine.

Not receiving all item rewards upon defeating Lich

From what I've asked the community and from a clip by DE_Steve, I was supposed to receive back 100% of the rewards stolen from me. However upon vanquishing my Lich after a number of hours farming/grinding. I received but a VERY small amount back. To give some perspective, I learned that when you clear ALL of a Lich's active nodes, they will auto-rank up (They even get your helmet as a prize regardless if they killed you or not). Well in my farming for Requiem  Murmurs I cleared all of my LIch's nodes. Twice.  She was rank 3 when I defeated her. I got lucky with my 3 Requiem mods and defeated her on the 1st try without her ever having killed me. 

What was my recovered reward?

• 2 Mods
  • 15,206 Credits
  • 9 Endo
  • 250 Ferrite
  • 1,337 Nano Spores
  • 670 Alloy Plates
  • 29 Oxium
  • 137 Plastids
  • 197 Rubedo
  • 6 Fieldron Samples
  • 15 Hexenon
  • 1, 286 Salvage
  • 61 Circuits

A pitiful small rewards when she's stolen countless mods and resources from me. I know for a fact I lost out on 50 or so Hexenon in a single missions because of her. 

This bug (What I'm assuming is a bug since Reb and Steve claimed we'd get back 100% of our lost rewards) literally makes me not want to run any Grineer Missions from here on out due to possibly getting another thieving Lich. A gameplay mechanic that doesn't reward me for participating and does NOTHING but to impede my progress. Worse is if I had a Lich that had stolen my Sortie rewards like some players in chat have claimed. With no guarantee of getting said rewards back I'd be even more annoyed than I already am. Till this is fixed I can't see me playing much at all save for a daily log-in then leaving. 

I was playing as Inaros when a kuva lich appeared in the mission. At some point later in the mission, I was using Whirlwind, but the lich grabbed me during the ability, threw me, and rag-dolled me, causing me to get swept up by the whirlwind and pinned to the ceiling, but because I was rag-dolled, I couldn't stop the ability and it didn't seem to draw energy while i was stuck. I had to wait until I died and re-spawned back in to the world normally.

Melee mod Corrupt Charge is still labelled as Chanelling. Should be Melee

Melee mod Parry is still labelled as Chanelling. Should be Melee

Melee mod Parry (+96% Counter Chance) has no use now as it's 100% block chance for everything and you can't reflect anymore? Maybe change it to "+100% Combo Counter Chance while Blocking" or "Restores 1/2/3/4/5 health per blocked hit"?

Amalgam Javlok Magazine Warp had its damage reflect removed without mention in the patch notes (please bring it back)

Melee mod True Punishment (+40% CC, -10% Combo chance) is not updating the critical chance of the weapon. Don't know about the combo chance.

While traveling through the Plains of Eidolon I fell through the map 3 times in 3 different missions. It happened once while I was on foot and twice while using the K-Drive. Trying to deploy the K-Drive again or the Archwing did not help. The falling is continuous and another player on my team experienced it at the same time. The only way out is to abort the mission or wait for some unseen force to kill you. 

rmLhra7.jpg

Enemy pathing and mob spawns feel broken.
Enemies seem to never respond to the player when they are in a mission. Playing as Octavia more often than not enemies ignore my mallet and just stand in place. When they do respond they get stuck on terrain or simply stop randomly and stand still.
Spawns also feel broken. Endurance runs seem to have little to no enemies at any given time, especially in lich missions. That said there is an over abundance in regular missions like capture, exterminate, rescue, etc.
Replication can be done by simply playing these missions.

UI Breaks when stabbing Kuva Lich, only UI elements left active are minimap and the popup along the bottom that shows the mods.  In one case my lich became invisible after having the correct first mod in my parazon, my teammate was able to down him but I could not interact with him.