Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I've had a number of issues with this update. 

1. When solo ranking up a Zaw that I built tonight I never receive an on-screen notification when it goes up in rank. I've ranked it up, Gilded it, and have used 2 formas on it. I have never seen anything on-screen that said it had ranked up. It was built today using the following parts. Sepfahn Strike, Seekalla Grip, Vargeet II Jai Link.

2. While solo ranking up that Zaw using my Wisp I've noticed that I frequently cannot get many of the Combos in the Clashing Forest stance to proc when my Wisp Haste Reservoir is active and Berserker is also active. Mod setup for both are pictured below.  This setup has incredible attack speed & crits often. This happens more often if I'm 10+ minutes into a survival mission (I was doing Ceres Gabii to rank it up fast,) the game almost seems to start fighting my keyboard input when trying to melee. Many times instead of performing the Resolute Flurry combo (E E E) the game only does 2 quick attacks and then pauses for about 1 second before I can do ANYTHING else. This completely breaks the flow of melee attacks. If I don't have the Haste Reservoir active when this starts to happen I can usually do melee combos again, but activating Haste again will cause it to happen again. 

AHMj0t1.jpgfP05Udn.jpg

3. On Friday evening I was solo running ESO with my Saryn and the Zaw pictured below. I use Healing Return and melee all over the place as primary method of helping to spread spores and keep my HP topped off. While I was in I think zone 13 (It was the Lua Moon tileset) about 2 minutes in and suddenly lost the ability to do any sort of a melee attack after doing a slam attack. Even using my Amprex primary for a second and then trying to melee again did nothing. It wasn't until I did a bullet jump and then another slam attack that I regained the ability to do any other melee attacks again. I've also noticed that while doing melee attacks and sprinting around I sometimes cannot use any of Saryn's abilities for a second or two if I'm aim gliding and doing melee. It's like the game is ignoring that I'm trying to use an ability while in the air. This didn't happen prior to the update. 

FWa891A.jpg

4. I've also noticed that the Gladiator set bonus does not appear to be working properly. That zaw & mod setup on my Wisp should probably red crit often with a 12x combo counter, but it's not. Even using the 2nd Zaw pictured (with a 36% base crit chance) on my Wisp doesn't seem like it's red critting as much as it used to, even with a 12x counter.

Edited by Choralone42
Spelling, grammar, thoughts.

D0E3699C9989BF2CE769542CD4513C3EA6E1CE97Nekros shadow of the dead ability can summon the kuva lich's thrall. The problem is when player closer to them, they will teleport away from the player as normal lich's thrall do. Worried about this will happen which they usually out of range from 'Shield of shadows' ability(Can't test... because didn't equip 'Shield of shadows' augment mod at that time). Also they still has kuva lich's thrall mark on the map.

Archwing Melee aim-assist (the ping-pong effect) doesn't work currently at all.

How to replicate:
1. Uh... go to an Archwing node/Submersed node.
2. Attempt to melee.

The Aim-assist currently doesn't work at all and makes levelling Archmelees near impossible.

On 2019-11-01 at 6:31 PM, SinistralMessa said:

You can't do an operator's Void Blast while jumping with operators in this patch. Also cannot do a Void Blast off a Void Dash. This is probably an all-new bug. The extended Void Blast range from "Basilisk Gaze" from the Unairu Focus tree also doesn't have the extended range against Kuva Guardians. Also using Magus Lockdown on Kuva Guardians makes them immune to Void Blasts until the effect of the lockdown wears off.

I hope they fix this ASAP, I consider it game breaking. Even when you're walking down stairs or walk over a random small rubble/pipe you cannot Blast if you're feet ain't firmly on the ground. And yes this bug was introduced in U26.0.

And it is present everywhere, regardless of solo/public etc.

I wonder if the War Within is even completable with this?

Magus Lockdown bug has been present since the introduction of said Arcane.

vuNeAub.png

Yeah, got a weird success attempt that should have failed, then a failed attempt that should have been a success. Is this RNG hell?

Edit: After getting the bug a third time, I re-logged and hosted the next mission, and it worked. It could be a host bug or something.

Edited by Zebiko

So, even though I killed my first lich, he spawned into the mission as an ally while I was getting murmur for my next one, I don't know what caused this, but I will try to get this to happen again. Me having the weapon from the kill below, the vanquish sign by the name of Jigg and him in-game.unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

I have had issues with the Thralls getting stuck in floors making defence missions impossible to complete. While I can't be 100% positive, I believe it is related to the "power jump" they can get. In an exterminate mission, I saw a Kuva Thrall jump through a wall and fall under the map. Now he teleported back onto the map after falling a bit under the map, but the Thralls in the defence mission are just stuck in the ground. You can't reach them to kill them. I have had to abort two missions so far because of it. A common environment design between the two was the ground above the trapped Thralls is sloped slightly. This happened on the small Corpus Land Defence Mission (He got stuck in the tunnel coming out of where the players spawn), and the Infested Corpus Ship Defence. On the infested mission there is that second floor around the pod. He slipped under over by the part that is all sloped.

Edited by LordDoom01

I infected my abomination (messed up kavat with kubrow genes) through the wild Vascar Kavats and made 2 imprints, but I'm in the menu to select imprints to make a Kavat, it will not show the Vascar Kavat imprints made from the abomination. Also, the Vascar Kavat just shows up as fully white furred in the imprints while the kavat's original colors were... undetermined.

OH I MIGHT have some clues on the open world archwing BUG: YOU USED to be able to press E to melee and exit, YOU CAN STILL MELEE to exit, BUT u have to hold switch weapons to go to melee mode, AND have the setting in options under CONTROL CALLED "MELEE WITH FIRE WEAPON INPUT" HAVE THAT TURNED ON...then HOLD ur switch weapon button on, that will select melee, then when u do regular attack it will cause u to swing melee, then exit...BUT PLEASE FIX IT so we CAN JUST PRESS E LIKE BEFORE...makes getting in and out A PAIN...THAAAAANKS D.E.....love YOU GUYS, LOVE THIS NEW UPDATE!!! YALL DID SUCH AN AWESOME JOB!!!! HEHE, 6 years so far!!! but yeah, IM LOVIn it ON my pc now tho..it was WORTH the upgrade...happy holidays guys..!!! 

https://imgur.com/jnqjx3Z    THERES A PIC OF THE SETTINGS U HAVE TO HAVE TO ALLOW U TO MELEE WITH LEFT CLICK...

Edited by ntegr8
ADDED PIC

Fairly certain Wukong's Iron Staff is bugged on crit chance.

I was doing some testing to find a new build for it after the CO changes when I discovered that no matter what I did I could not attain anything higher than a yellow crit. Utilizing Gladiator Mods to attain similar results as Bloodrush on the staff returned no change in crit chance, even though it affected my melee weapon that Wukong had equipped.

Game constantly freezes. Again.

I've been repeating this phrase since "The Jovian Concord" and this was never solved, but now it got much, much worse.

Pratically speaking, before this update I could play if I didn't do some things. For examples, I couldn't use my C3-C3-C3 amp or the screen would freeze. I could no longer reach Jupiter or Fortuna. I had to stay away from some missions where it would just crash.

Recently, I can't even spend 2 minutes in a mission and the game crashes. Any mission. At all.

The crash is always the same: the game still runs, I can hear the sound of the game still going on and responding to my commands, but the screen completely freezes. I can't do anything about it, I've been trying for months to change the game settings, erase programs from my pc and even downloading the game again. It doesn't work.

I'm playing on Windows 10.

Please, solve it this time.

Was in a intense fight with my kuva lich while there was a lockdown and after bringing her 2nd bar of health down and mercying her, the ai broke and she stopped fighting me. I refused to kill her and ended up blowing myself up which made her go away but triggered the level 5 transmission. back in my orbiter she remained level 4. 

I killed a Kuva Lich. I then spawned another. Took the gun I got as a reward to a rescue mission under the control of the current lich. I gave the gun to the hostage. I got killed. My previous Lich spawned to help me even though i killed him

Edited by Craniusro