The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Two things I've encountered ever since the mainline update:

#1: When a Drahk Master disarms me, the dropped weapon disappears from the mission. Every trace of it vanishes, and it is no longer marked on the map. Teammates, though, CAN see it on the floor and marked on the map.

#2:

Feel free to ignore commentary.

Non-existant walls around doors. Happened only once. I can't go through them but I can shoot through them.

Both these errors happened on Sedna.

I'm not sure Swift Momentum (30% melee charge attack speed, +6 sec combo counter duration) Aura Mod got updated with the melee changes. I thought it would be changed to affect the new heavy attacks, but it doesn't change anything on the weapon stat screens and doesn't seem to do anything in a mission either. I tried it with the Tatsu (0.7 second heavy attack wind up) and my Dokrahm Zaw (1.1 second heavy attack wind up). It could be that 30% just isn't enough of a difference to be easily noticeable even with the slower Zaw but it really feels like it isn't doing anything at all.

There is a bug where if you manage to grab a ledge whilst in Grendel's "Pulverize" ability, you will get stuck in Pulverize until you run out of energy, die, or enter a Nullifier bubble. Whilst this is happening, you will be unable to jump in Pulverize. I also know for a fact that it is ledge grabbing that is causing this, as you will be warped back to the ledge and do the pull up animation should you run out of energy (haven't tested if dying does the same and I don't remember how it interacts with Nullifiers).

Ever since the update, I'm constantly losing connection to host while loading into missions.

Verified and optimised 3-4 times now and it doesn't seem to fix it.

Never had this issue before when grouping with friends.

No issues when playing solo.

57 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

just got an assist from a kuva lich i killed.

I dont mind him coming back from the dead to help me, but i could have done without him bringing a massive lag spike that resulted in my team-mate being booted into his own instance.

This. I was in a group of 4, the lich spawned, caused 3-5 second lag, and kicked every non-dead teammate out of the game. The only person who didn't get kicked was getting revived.

1 hour ago, HanZTiger said:

My Kuva lich also returned from beyond grave to help me out.

1 hour ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

just got an assist from a kuva lich i killed.

same mine, i have one converted Lich, but a dead-one come help me

Edited by Rin-senpai

Soo im hoping soon to be a fix for converted thralls showing up as the ones u first make instead of the thrall u converted , honestly tough my first lich came back from the grave to haunt me during missions because someone elses lich  was her and then my lich support showed up as her

I cannot equip two of the same requiem mods on my parazon, even though I have two of them. My lich needs a Jahu and two Netra mods to kill, I have two Netra requiem mods, but I cannot equip both at once. If I put one in, the other one vansihes from avaliable mods.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Notice: two Netra requiem mods
676694507709acfbcfc5c58d6d0ffb8d.jpg

Spoiler

Notice: one equipped, the other one is gone as well
a0b77fa82403fea5a08fda268090f9d5.jpg

Fix this asap, this is a full force progression stopping bug.

Edited by MainSoldier

@[DE]Danielle - reporting BUG and an issue:

BUG:

I noticed there's fissure mission on Ava (Mars).

Run it once, realised that it's my Lich territory as he stole some rewards at the end.
Run non-fissure Lich mission (thrice) to clear it from my Lich influence.
It now shows cleared on the map and does not show Lich mission

Run fissure mission again, multiple times, Lich still steals!

That's bad

ISSUE:

Additionally - all resources that have a cap (Void Traces etc) should NOT be stolen by Lich, as when you killed it you hit overcap (will it reward 10000 void traces or will it reward to the current player cap limit?)

1 minute ago, SHADOW.XIII said:

Run fissure mission again, multiple times, Lich still steals!

I could be wrong, but I think he always steals if he has influence on the planet, regardless if you cleared the node.

You probably have to clear the whole planet.

Not sure if that's intended.

39 minutes ago, MainSoldier said:

I cannot equip two of the same requiem mods on my parazon, even though I have two of them. My lich needs a Jahu and two Netra mods to kill, I have two Netra requiem mods, but I cannot equip both at once. If I put one in, the other one vansihes from avaliable mods.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

Notice: two Netra requiem mods
676694507709acfbcfc5c58d6d0ffb8d.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Notice: one equipped, the other one is gone as well
a0b77fa82403fea5a08fda268090f9d5.jpg

Fix this asap, this is a full force progression stopping bug.

Are you sure it requires two netra, could you also post a screenshot of your lich history?

I got a weird bug just now in a lich influenced mission; my lich turned up, decided to die to her again since i don't have the required requiem mods (I know two and their position, the middle one is not one of the ones I have, so bad luck brian). Got her to the second stage and a squad mate interacted before I could (or we did the interaction at the same time, was very close), I died, but got stuck in the GUI elements of the lich fight, meaning I had no HUD, no hp/squad/extractor info at all (excavation mission), making it really hard to do anything. I ended up using map to be somewhat helpful. It ended about 5 mins after it happened. Sadly it seemed also no more thralls showed up after the bug occured, but someone else's lich did show up. Very strange, no clue on repo recipe. Screenshot includes requiem murmur that was stuck in there too.

sK5xPEq.jpg

5 minutes ago, BradKing said:

Are you sure it requires two netra, could you also post a screenshot of your lich history?

I got a weird bug just now in a lich influenced mission; my lich turned up, decided to die to her again since i don't have the required requiem mods (I know two and their position, the middle one is not one of the ones I have, so bad luck brian). Got her to the second stage and a squad mate interacted before I could (or we did the interaction at the same time, was very close), I died, but got stuck in the GUI elements of the lich fight, meaning I had no HUD, no hp/squad/extractor info at all (excavation mission), making it really hard to do anything. I ended up using map to be somewhat helpful. It ended about 5 mins after it happened. Sadly it seemed also no more thralls showed up after the bug occured, but someone else's lich did show up. Very strange, no clue on repo recipe. Screenshot includes requiem murmur that was stuck in there too.

sK5xPEq.jpg

0bf364bdf584c40e269a7320be7216d0.jpgThe two known requiems I got from killing 100 thralls with parazon, and guessed the second requiem being Netra, and it was. And when I got the 100th thrall kill then I got Netra again.

Had to choose an option to do melee on LMB when in only-melee to drop down from archwing (well, I wanted to use this option anyway but assume it wasn't meant to be like that).

Went to fishing near Cetus tonight and found out this odd harpoon position and 2-seconds freeze (not game freeze, just can't move and throw it again) after it comes back at my hand (the time I can move coincides with the end time of the melody).

Spoiler

Warframe0096.jpg