Update 26: The Old Blood

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

There is a known issue of:

"your key bindings for sprint/roll may be changed by this update"

While we find a fix, you will have to rebind the keys in your Options - sorry!

See ya Maiming Strike, my good friend, may you rest in peace along with mods like Primed Streamline, Marathon and the mighty Primed Chamber.....

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Base Damage - Since the Combo Multiplier will apply to Heavy Attacks only, the base damage of all melee weapons has significantly increased.

Hours and hours invested in my critic based zaws wasted, even rivens respectively

Hope that i´m wrong

Thanks for this massive content update, anyway

45 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Enjoy the honeymoon period because these are going to ultimately kill this content in the long run. 

It's all good and fun when the Litch you get has something you want but when you get a dud/trash Litch that you then have to take the time to clear.... That is going to get tedious and fast. 

I take it you missed the memo where Steve mentioned if you do not want that particular lich you can put it up on your clan bounty board for someone else to take? Funny that....

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

There is a known issue of:

"your key bindings for sprint/roll may be changed by this update"

While we find a fix, you will have to rebind the keys in your Options - sorry!

Rebinding does not work.

Reset to default does not work.

Keybinds are broken.

I can no longer run/dash (so no bulletjump, no void dash...), others in my clan can't aimglide.

edit: found a working combination of keybinds after resetting again (same as before). The clanmate who can't aimglide is using a controller.

Edited by Inemos

6 минут назад, Oreades сказал:

please elaborate.

Disc duration 10 secs but i get it now it scales with combo so with 10x combo it will last for 100 secs but it still sux because you need to hit enemies with blade before throwing disc also disc damage is pathetically low. Zenistar is dead now

Edited by RearMostFiend

1 minute ago, CuChulainnWD said:

I take it you missed the memo where Steve mentioned if you do not want that particular lich you can put it up on your clan bounty board for someone else to take? Funny that....

Lets see soooo 

1. You're going to need a clan to preform basic "do not want" actions, cause you know everyone in the game just has or wants to be in a clan. Tho it's not like we have much choice with Emperyon forcing peoples hands with the docking bay anyhow. 
  2. Gonna need to know if that instantly roundfiles that Litch for you or if you're still stuck with it until someone else claims it. Because if it's until someone else claims it.... that "feature" is already dead in the water. 

Either way the system is going to need a Swipe Left if it's going to survive in the longrun. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RearMostFiend said:

Disc duration 10 secs but i get it now it scales with combo so with 10x combo it will last for 100 secs but it still sux because you need to hit enemies with blade before throwing disc also disc damage is pathetically low. Zenistar is dead now

Hmmm that is unfortunate.

• Like 1

Problem - if you start a "standing still" combo and then start strafing the animation still plays as though your legs are running forward. I'm not really sure how I feel about the movement key applications yet - I was hoping there would be more combos attached to it and more ways that they link back and forth into eachother. But I suppose I still need to give it some time to gestate.  (currently though I feel as though pauses were better than moving one of the combos to the forward button, it felt more fluent and allowed for more freedom - yes i'm serious)

Oh and slam attacks were way more fun before imo. I'm currently replaying the last memory I have of 16 dudes flying into the air around me - with sad piano music over it

Oh and with one-handed swords the wall attack is broken now - my  character doesn't move away from the wall. And I know, I know - no one uses them anyway. That was another change I was hoping to come about - I feel like wall attacks could be like an aimed leap attack of some kind. 

Edited by Gnohme

@[DE]MeganCan you gusy please allow quick melee to overlap with melee heavy strike ? like i can't really set up my controls in a comfortable way becouse this is disallowe,d as it forces me to use one or other on some sort of obscure key even if they shouldn't really colide this bad

Edited by AVSManfred