Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dullahan Mask Leaves Soon

[DE]Helen

Warframe0037.jpg

Like a jack-o-lantern outside your door after Hallowe’en, the Dullahan Mask is ready to say goodbye. A script will be run later today to remove the Dullahan Mask from all platforms.

But have no fear! The Dullahan Mask will return for next year’s spooky season before you even carve your first pumpkin. Until then!

I'm confused it's not like people who buy the mask get to keep using it all year so what does it matter if it's leaving the market today or not? 

Edit:

Is there a Halloween Pallet? I forget but that seems like a much more important "hey remember to get the thing cause it's leaving" 

15 minutes ago, (XB1)FrozenMiasma said:

Stop removing these things !
You guys... its seriously pointless. Just keep it and bring something else everytime instead.

A skeleton Head or a spider head or something. Keep them in for colection and you know some fun stuff we player could do with them.

They remove it for the same reason you don't wear a Halloween costume all year long...because you're not 4 years old. It's childish and out of place the rest of the year. Lol

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

They remove it for the same reason you don't wear a Halloween costume all year long...because you're not 4 years old. It's childish and out of place the rest of the year. Lol

Exactly. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to running around with my all-year cosmetic that makes my frame violently spew out giant globs of neon paint while using mods that make enemies comically inflate their body parts while sprouting flowers.

1 hour ago, Andikki said:

Makes sense to me. They don't want Warframe to look like a joke all the time, just on occasion.

*Laughs in Candy Cane scythe and Christmas Tree Orbiter*

But seriously, the inconsistency of this temporary or permanent decision is just annoying. I think it should be permanent just so if you get a cool idea (like Pumpkin King Grendel) then you can do that whenever. Besides, Peculiar Mods exist, as well as pink on color palettes. The game can look like a joke whenever a player decides to make it look like one.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

yeah, that reason doesn't really hold up when you can buy the candy cane scythe skins and the bell sparring weapon skins during christmas time and DE doesn't remove them after the end of the year.

The real reason we don't have them all year round is because like 1 person got whiny, similar to the unimed situation

21 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Warframe0037.jpg

Like a jack-o-lantern outside your door after Hallowe’en, the Dullahan Mask is ready to say goodbye. A script will be run later today to remove the Dullahan Mask from all platforms.

But have no fear! The Dullahan Mask will return for next year’s spooky season before you even carve your first pumpkin. Until then!

Any chance we could keep mustaches this time around like we keep Harmony Ribbon?

I'm a cancer survivor and a male, I was so happy to see you supporting good cause when this cosmetic was originally introduced.

I assumed there was some legal issue with them not returning since, glad to see them again!

Any chance to have them for operators, even as seasonal item?

here's my gorgeous happy Shopkeep girl Nova

qTlxPhm.jpg

12 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

The Dullahan Mask is going to be hanging around in-game just a bit longer as we prioritize PC hotfixes! Once we're in the clear, we will run the script.

Oh yeah take your time you can even like forget about it we wont complain ^.^ 

well i know i wont ^.^ 

I dont see the big deal about some people making about it disappearing completely.  it cost 1 credit that takes all of 3 seconds to earn at mastery rank 0.  its not like it is hundreds of thousand credits, or plat to purchase it.  its also only not something that be desire to regularly use other than during Halloween season

Archived