Jump to content

The Prime Vault is Open!


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BaubleDawdle said:

Are there any truthfull speculations on what goes to vault on Nov 19? (aside from currently unvaulted items)?
Wiki says Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime ? Is it truthfull?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Prime_Vault#FAQ

You're mixing 2 separate things in there: Items going to the vault for the first time, and items returning to the vault.

The oldest Prime frame and its weapons are vaulted when a new Prime is released. Zephyr, Tiberon, and Kronen are the oldest Prime parts in circulation. They will be removed in December when Ivara/Titania Prime is released.

November 19 will only affect Valkyr and Saryn (With Venka, Nikana, Cernos and Spira Prime) because they return to the vault.

Edited by Jarriaga
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-12 at 11:48 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Vauban's new kit is amazing, I just wish he still didn't feel so delicate in normal missions. I would be certainly using him a TON more if he got health and or armor buff. This buff wouldn't be a crazy amount either but something similar to excal 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-14 at 3:16 PM, BaubleDawdle said:

Are there any truthfull speculations on what goes to vault on Nov 19? (aside from currently unvaulted items)?
Wiki says Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime ? Is it truthfull?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Prime_Vault#FAQ

Stuff gets vaulted when new primes come out, namely next prime is ivara and she isn't coming until December 30th/90 days after atlas prime release.  Unless they make her a little earlier because of the holiday season.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 минут назад, (XB1)omegakillermods сказал:

A the best invisible frame is neither ash nor loki its ivara and her prime comes in 3 weeks and 4 days so I suggest saving for her actually it will be the same exact day mesa prime came out 2 weeks before Christmas so yeah but thanks to the extra month equinox got were likely getting her earlier then that but yes ivara is next then its titania following her its nezha then inaros for primes and after him we finally get Octavia 

it depends. Im using invis frames for melee invis multipliers and Ash or octavia are much better for this, cause ivara moves very slow in invis (reduced speed, cant bullet jump). So, she is kinds clunky. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, (NSW)countcb said:

Mirage was vaulted last month... Don't think she will be unvaulted soon.

Good point....RIP

Well it seems that most frames have been unvaulted besides Banshee, Mirage, Nekros, Oberon and Trinity. Thats not a big list. So I will hold out hope for maybe 1 or 2 more unvaultings til Mirage unless there are 500 more Rhino/Nyx Unvaultings between each! 😛

Edited by MINDL3SSVIOLNC3
link
Link to post
Share on other sites

Has the price of accessories ever been considered for reduction? $19.99 for one pack of 200p and 1 syandana and 1 sugatra feels steep. As a big fan of the game and the fashion element, I want these things but as often as I change my look - I fear spending $20 on this when I won’t always use it is hard to justify. If they were each $10 I would think people would be quicker to reason the price and you would make more sales, and then we might even buy both for that same price. 

I definitely want to support the game and buy your groceries, but I also want to feel like I’m spending money wisely. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MINDL3SSVIOLNC3 said:

Good point....RIP

Well it seems that most frames have been unvaulted besides Banshee, Mirage, Nekros, Oberon and Trinity. Thats not a big list. So I will hold out hope for maybe 1 or 2 more unvaultings til Mirage unless there are 500 more Rhino/Nyx Unvaultings between each! 😛

I look forward to the Nekros Unvault. That armor set is gonna be a sure buy for me!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

Has the price of accessories ever been considered for reduction? $19.99 for one pack of 200p and 1 syandana and 1 sugatra feels steep. As a big fan of the game and the fashion element, I want these things but as often as I change my look - I fear spending $20 on this when I won’t always use it is hard to justify. If they were each $10 I would think people would be quicker to reason the price and you would make more sales, and then we might even buy both for that same price. 

I definitely want to support the game and buy your groceries, but I also want to feel like I’m spending money wisely. 

Only buy what you think is worth the price. Or buy just to support DE so they can keep creating stuff and entertain you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 18.11.2019 um 01:16 schrieb MINDL3SSVIOLNC3:

Well it seems that most frames have been unvaulted besides Banshee, Mirage, Nekros, Oberon and Trinity.

Mirage, Banshee and Oberon are 3 of the last 4 vaulted frames. They need a little bit more time for the unvault.

But yes, Nekros and Trinity would actually soon be on the line.

Edited by Tessador
Hydroid forgotten
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are we getting the same syndona? This is the 3rd prime access that it shows up in the same year and it totally runs the accessories for me.   I already have both frames with a forma in each so I can't push myself to buy the $60 pack nor buying both accessory packs because each has something I'd like but that syndona i can't do it again.  Out of all of the previous prime releases you guys at DE couldn't find a single better choice? Really?!

Edited by Hawk1911
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-18 at 1:16 AM, MINDL3SSVIOLNC3 said:

Good point....RIP

Well it seems that most frames have been unvaulted besides Banshee, Mirage, Nekros, Oberon and Trinity. Thats not a big list. So I will hold out hope for maybe 1 or 2 more unvaultings til Mirage unless there are 500 more Rhino/Nyx Unvaultings between each! 😛

Dont want to disapoint you but im sure that a Mirage unvaulting is far along.
Next will be Nekros & Trinity to wrap up the Plan of having every Prime available once on Nintendo Switch. (im like 95% sure on that 😄 )

Then its gonna probably be Mag / Nova (last unvault 2018), Frost / Ember (last unvault January 2019), Loki / Volt (last unvault April 2019)
+ Hydroid & Oberon are vaulted longer then Mirage - so by pure statistics i would say Mirage could even take till 2021 till unvault
(Pure speculation ofc - no confirmed info)

Unless DE release 2 more unvaults after Nekros & Trinity which would then ofc be Banshe & Oberen and Mirage & the next Frame to enter the Vault after her (i think Limbo)

But i doubt they are even considering unvaulting those frames so early after the entered the Vault 😞

Edited by (NSW)Kremo
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, (NSW)Kremo said:

so by pure statistics i would say Mirage could even take till 2021 till unvault
(Pure speculation ofc - no confirmed info) 

Heratic!!! Kidding. Bottom line is dollars and cents. If enough people are talking about it who knows, they can do it. There is no rule set to unvaultings. Not trying to discredit you....I just want that armor so much. My fashion frame burns for it. So for now I will dream! 😄

21 hours ago, Tessador said:

Mirage, Banshee and Oberon are 3 of the last 4 vaulted frames. They need a little bit more time for the unvault.

But yes, Nekros and Trinity would actually soon be on the line.

  Nekros and my fallen angel Trin (fallen angel tennogen skin make it happen awesome artsy WF community...I have no skill!) are worthy as well....just that mirage armor tho....

On 2019-11-18 at 11:11 AM, (XB1)Kuljack said:

I look forward to the Nekros Unvault. That armor set is gonna be a sure buy for me!

Acanthus shoulder guards are awesome when you are channeling...hmmm but channeling is supposed to be going bye bye...it would be cool if it would build up to full visibility as your melee combo counter grows (since its so fast anymore anyways) kind of like the syndicate syandanas do.

Edited by MINDL3SSVIOLNC3
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Novanite42 said:

This is awesome but, I was wondering if those prime weapons in the packs will be unvaulted along with Ash and Vauban prime

 

 

The relics that contain the parts for frames also have the weapon parts in them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...