Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Open!

[DE]Helen

WF_PrimeVault_AshVauban_NewsHeader_3840x1040.jpg

The masters of stealth and tactics are back!

Returning from the vault, Ash Prime and Vauban Prime are perfect additions to any Tenno Arsenal. Now’s your chance to earn these Warframes and their Weapons or get instant access!

cd1f762e4e714567e82890ffbc8571b3.jpg

Vauban and Ash Dual Pack Features:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Vauban Prime
  • Ash Prime
  • Fragor Prime
  • Akstiletto Prime
  • Carrier Prime Sentinel
  • Vectis Prime
  • Citadella Prime Syandana
  • Cateno Prime Sugatra
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Unda Prime Sentinel Accessories
  • Prime Glyphs

7d7b8ccfd4c63792249711adfb8a0665.jpg

Vauban Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum

• Vauban Prime

• Fragor Prime

• Akstiletto Prime

• Cateno Prime Sugatra

• Prime Glyphs

471fc4cbafe6d6b96db4fd29c0fa585d.jpg

Ash Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum

• Ash Prime

• Carrier Prime Sentinel

• Vectis Prime

• Yamako Prime Syandana

• Prime Glyphs

74da5a598652a11afb3016b149e5b5eb.jpg

Vauban Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Cateno Prime Sugatra

99bbbf4483e0c4449faaa6af8990bae5.jpg

Ash Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum

• Yamako Prime Syandana

The Prime Vault opens on November 19th at 2 p.m. ET for PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One!

See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – November 19
  • Europe – November 20
  • Asia – November 20
  • Japan – November 21

Click here to pick up these Prime Vault Packs before the Vault closes!

6 minutes ago, Maniac523 said:

Oh thank god. Ash is finally being unvaulted for the first time ever.

Noooo I spent all of my Tennos College fund buying up Ash parts now what do I tell the kipper when they come running with their college acceptance letter 

Edit:

Wait, Vauban was vaulted? ....... Vauban had a prime?!?!?!1!1one!!1?!?unoquestionmark!??! 

Who knew?

With another Unvaulting, I may have said this numerous times: please do not make the Bounty Relics solely dominated by the Unvaulting.

Atlas Prime Relics will only get to appear in the Profit Taker Orb Heist, which is both slow and unreliable as it only rewards one time.

Make it so that one Bounty Table (Plains or Vallis) features the Unvaulting while the other one feature the current Prime Access.

Curses DE.

giphy.gif

I've been wanting that Vauban Prime syandana to unvault for ages. You certainly picked the right time near Christmas to do it.

As the only Syandana with unique Channeling FX (before channeling was removed and given to the combo counter) I've wanted it.

All I ask is when this "Berserk" or "Bullet Trigger" mode is added, instead of 'Channeling FX' being part of Combo Counter, can it instead become active upon entering this state?

9 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

uhhh what about Ember? Shouldn't she be unvaulted, too? I remember this was being talked about, since both Ember and Vauban got their reworks.

Ember tends to get unvaulted with Frost in a "Fire & Ice" unvaulting.

Been missing 1 piece of Ash prime forever, looking forward to finishing that off.

13 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

uhhh what about Ember? Shouldn't she be unvaulted, too? I remember this was being talked about, since both Ember and Vauban got their reworks.

She was already unvaulted earlier this year, and also around the same time last year as well. In fact, her unvaulting ended the day before you joined the forums as per your registration date. People actually want a break from her, Frost, Loki, Rhino, Nyx, and Mag unvaultings.

20 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

All I ask is when this "Berserk" or "Bullet Trigger" mode is added, instead of 'Channeling FX' being part of Combo Counter, can it instead become active upon entering this state?

Been confirmed that any cosmetics that gains effects via Channeling  now activates upon having at least 2 points in the Combo counter. For weapons such as the Fragor Prime or any mods that give a base combo counter at the start, that gives you a permanent effect.

6 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Been confirmed that any cosmetics that gains effects via Channeling activates now activates upon having at least 2 points in the Combo counter. For weapons such as the Fragor Prime or any mods that give a base combo counter at the start, that gives you a permanent effect.

I wish that would extend to the frames themselves. Skins such as Valkyr's Grax had nice chanelling effects. 

28 minutes ago, Costanzafaust said:

Ember tends to get unvaulted with Frost in a "Fire & Ice" unvaulting.

Been missing 1 piece of Ash prime forever, looking forward to finishing that off.

figured they would just not do that this time around. Ember & Vauban was what I heard.

28 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

She was already unvaulted earlier this year, and also around the same time last year as well. In fact, her unvaulting ended the day before you joined the forums as per your registration date. People actually want a break from her, Frost, Loki, Rhino, Nyx, and Mag unvaultings.

well... yea, but it still was what was said on the streams.

There has been a lot of confusion going around because of this.

34 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Been confirmed that any cosmetics that gains effects via Channeling  now activates upon having at least 2 points in the Combo counter. For weapons such as the Fragor Prime or any mods that give a base combo counter at the start, that gives you a permanent effect.

Yes I mentioned that in my comment you quoted.

Archived