Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

finally done.... with the ship.

BloodKitten

I got 2 or 3 parts done... not actually sure which part I'm building right now. The port nacelle I believe.

So I probably got 3 parts left to build after this one.

So I'll build the 4th at 3 a.m or so tomorrow , the 5th at about 3-4 p.m again and then the 6th at 4 a.m or so.

Man this stuff takes forever. I already painted the dry dock but I only got half a ship.

Edited by o0Despair0o

Part five booby trap the stalemate button, should be done tomorrow if I can get the Argon promptly enough for this piece. Got 4 thus far.

I'm assuming we'll be allowed on board when we're done. Maybe even be allowed to gather some crew members. I'm looking forward to it.

6 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

less then an hour ago, i got and started restoring the 6th part, i know you cant actually fly it yet, but for me, the ship should be done tomorrow morning when i useally wake up befor work, i am kinda excited to see if you can customize anything yet.

where are you guys on you'r ship? how do you feel about the whole thing?

I'm sure I heard or read somewhere that there will be another 2 parts to complete when phase 2.0 drops.

1 hour ago, schilds said:

I'm sure I heard or read somewhere that there will be another 2 parts to complete when phase 2.0 drops.

It mentions something about the flight systems in the patchnotes. "Ignition and flight command require additional components".

That being said, I'm fairly sure that's patchnotespeak for 'Ya can't fly it yet dinguses.'

12 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

It mentions something about the flight systems in the patchnotes. "Ignition and flight command require additional components".

If I need 2 million more credits after all this Index I think I might murder Nef Anyo in a blind rage.

I seriously never want to see the index again after all this.

Just completed mine 30 minutes ago.

Spoiler

You can board your ship, but not decorate or recolor it.

There's something interesting in one of the rooms, something that is likely related to duviri paradox/ part 3 of the railjack update, stay tuned for 2020.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

less then an hour ago, i got and started restoring the 6th part, i know you cant actually fly it yet, but for me, the ship should be done tomorrow morning when i useally wake up befor work, i am kinda excited to see if you can customize anything yet.

where are you guys on you'r ship? how do you feel about the whole thing?

On my 3rd part. Ran outta credits, and have zero mood atm for index runs. Will see how I feel a couple days later, maybe.

My 2nd part is repairing right now.

My 2-man clan's small 1-floor dojo only needed relatively minor renovations to slot the Dry Dock in (we temporarily pulled the Observatory for capacity, added a cross connector, and put the Dry Dock at the end of that and a temporarily-placed reactor on one of the other doors, then built a Great Hall and put the Observatory back at the end of that), so we were at least able to get that in pretty quickly.  Then I decided to go ahead and fund the Cephalon research.

Leaving me with 3 Fieldron, 4 Mutagen Mass, and 4 Detonite Injectors.  Oops.

When I realized my error and relayed it to my brother, he laughed and told me that's what I get for trying to be helpful instead of letting him fund some of it.  😉  I set one of each crafting, and logged off for the night, figuring I'd run a Fieldron invasion the next day.  Not a single Fieldron invasion spawned all day, so I ended up crafting another.  Ugh.  So I ended up being a little delayed in getting started.  But that's alright.  Gave me time to farm a good chunk of the credits I need, anyway.

I feel okay about it, really.  I'm not in a huge rush.  I'd probably feel a lot differently about it if I'd had to fight the issues that so many larger, more built-out dojos did in placing the dry dock in the first place, though.  Having it take up multiple floors with no good way to see what's on other floors is awful.

Edited by Andvarja

56 minutes ago, Andvarja said:

My 2nd part is repairing right now.

My 2-man clan's small 1-floor dojo only needed relatively minor renovations to slot the Dry Dock in (we temporarily pulled the Observatory for capacity, added a cross connector, and put the Dry Dock at the end of that and a temporarily-placed reactor on one of the other doors, then built a Great Hall and put the Observatory back at the end of that), so we were at least able to get that in pretty quickly.  Then I decided to go ahead and fund the Cephalon research.

Leaving me with 3 Fieldron, 4 Mutagen Mass, and 4 Detonite Injectors.  Oops.

When I realized my error and relayed it to my brother, he laughed and told me that's what I get for trying to be helpful instead of letting him fund some of it.  😉  I set one of each crafting, and logged off for the night, figuring I'd run a Fieldron invasion the next day.  Not a single Fieldron invasion spawned all day, so I ended up crafting another.  Ugh.  So I ended up being a little delayed in getting started.  But that's alright.  Gave me time to farm a good chunk of the credits I need, anyway.

I feel okay about it, really.  I'm not in a huge rush.  I'd probably feel a lot differently about it if I'd had to fight the issues that so many larger, more built-out dojos did in placing the dry dock in the first place, though.  Having it take up multiple floors with no good way to see what's on other floors is awful.

You can run bounties in Orb Vallis, they reward Fieldron.

We're still collecting resources to research new cephalon in dry dock. Been enjoying every minute of time gate. Can highly recommend to take you time and spend it with clan mates doing all this stuff. Planning to do questing on weekend if research will be ready, otherwise more farming, still need some new resources and clan could use stockpile update after taking a hit from this update.

Trying not to have too high expectations for railjack, but dry dock size is EPIC. I literally fell off the world while walking in dry dock looking up with my mouth open. Good stuff, i like it.

By the way, can you give name to your ship? Does that support Cyrillic?

Personally, only started construction of the first part. Probably would take more than 6 days due to real-life obligations.

3 hours ago, Aldain said:

If I need 2 million more credits after all this Index I think I might murder Nef Anyo in a blind rage.

I seriously never want to see the index again after all this.

Okay, then you would be okay if it requires Toroids?

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

Okay, then you would be okay if it requires Toroids?

Honestly I don't think I'm winning this either way, but in terms of "least hated content" I'd rather farm index than toroids.

That doesn't mean I like index, it just means I don't have the same seething hatred I have for toroids.

Though most of my issues likely stem from the Switch version being dead as disco when it comes to credit farming, even then I've managed to get to 4 million in about a...I think it has been almost a week? Though I started at 2 mil so it is going slower than expected.

Ironically the issue I have with Index is similar to the issue I have with farming Toroids, it is PAINFULLY repetitive, at least when I need other resources from the Eximus units once that drops I can get them by playing more than one game mode.

• Like 1