Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theorycraft: Converted Kuva Liches may be our filler railjack crew

sitfesz

In addition, they may have stats with mixed weapon elemental and personality trait with RNG percentage treshold (DE intensifies) like turret handling accuracy, +dmg/speed on enemy deck or own deck and some negatives to kick in some Riven PTSD. Same for squad-link support with other traits.

Edit: By filler I mean when you go without a 4-man or public.

Edited by sitfesz

Not interested, i'll kill them all, and have plenty of reasons to do so, weapon, dread face, ephemera, steal a riven (kill him out of spite).

Maybe if they'd give something like "X"% chance to get next weapon with higher additional damage etc. or some bonus on a requiem reveal to speed up the process for the next lich. I'm surprised they didn't come with and actual idea on why would we capture them, except for trading nowadays.

It's unlikely to be them exclusively. They mentioned (and we have already seen) that syndicate members will get involved, as will Solaris. They mentioned that your crew will provide stat boosts, based on their skills and faction.

Whilst it's likely they'll be a part of it, they'll likely be very focused on combat, or forgoing stat boosts entirely for some other benefit (likely, improved combat skills or backup/AI away teams)

26 minutes ago, IIDMOII said:

Better not be or else I won't have a crew. I insist on killing them all.

Tying bad old blood grind to railjack would be all kinds of stupid. The resource requirements for the ship are enough of a prerequisite.

We still get basic crew (like the Relay guards) for basic work, from the looks of it. But potential syndicate/Lich crew members would bring their own gear and experience to the field. Say this, I wouldn't envy the boarder of a Railjack that had a Kuva Ayanga-armed Lich on the crew. 33-round drum-fed automatic grenade launcher? Yeah, that's gonna hurt.

we heard pretty distinctly as a statement that Liches as Railjack Crew is something like "oh that's a cool idea, that's not currently planned but maybe in the future sometime".
i wouldn't complain if that was moved up in time table or minds changed on whether to plan for it or Et Cetera and so being ready for release, though. 

2 hours ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

We still get basic crew (like the Relay guards) for basic work, from the looks of it. But potential syndicate/Lich crew members would bring their own gear and experience to the field. Say this, I wouldn't envy the boarder of a Railjack that had a Kuva Ayanga-armed Lich on the crew. 33-round drum-fed automatic grenade launcher? Yeah, that's gonna hurt.

Lol.  Better have FF disabled.  Shortest maiden voyage EVAR.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

They are beautiful and you know it. “BIGGIE-BIGGIE-BIGGIE!  Can’t you see?  Sometimes your words just hypnotize me!”

I would just die laughing if my Kuva Lich started singing that in game.  LOL

Edit:  Or a mod like "X Gonna Give it to ya" plays when they're in mission like the one for RE2 remake.  😄 

Edited by DatDarkOne

8 hours ago, Troposphere6 said:

This has been confirmed as a thing last dev stream wasn't it?

It was also mentioned a couple months ago as a likely direction they would go with the system. I distinctly recall references to Shadow of Mordor's Nemesis system.