Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Ember with Twitch Prime!

[DE]Helen

WF_TwitchBundle_NewsHeader_3840x1040.jpg

Get ready to drop the inferno. Score an Ember Warframe and a Filigree Prime Orbiter Decoration for free with your Twitch Prime Account!

To take advantage of this offer on PC, PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to link your Warframe and Twitch accounts and be a Twitch Prime member. If you’re not a Twitch Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial on the Twitch Prime page.

This blazing bundle won’t last forever, Tenno. Get yours now, and stay tuned for more free booster packs and cosmetic drops with Twitch Prime!

December 5th 3:35 PM ET Edit: We noticed that the redeemable Ember's Helmet (item) is not being delivered to accounts when claimed. While her default helmet is visible on her regardless, we want those who don't already have the default Ember Helmet in their inventories to be able to equip it when swapping between skins. So we will be running a script on all platforms to deliver it to the accounts of those who have claimed it since we launched the promo. 

We will update you when we completed the script! Thank you.

December 5th 4:27 PM ET Edit: Script has been run and completed on all platforms! If you already had the Ember Helmet in your account you would have not received another copy. Only accounts that did not receive the Helmet were delivered the missing item. Thanks! 

sketchy in-game message for the twitch prime, doesn't really list anything about the actual deal just lists stuff that can be obtained and click to redeem, which actually makes it sound free (doesn't really mention anywhere this is a sale more or less on a subscription service) which just seems a bit scam/spam mail. 

but neat otherwise. 

Yeah as above, the message was incredibly misleading because it made out that we'd got free stuff when in fact we need to sign up for twitch prime which is not free (unless you luck into a free trial which is harder with amazon cracking down on this)... and at least in the UK there are laws over misleading people with adverts. 

We had the exact same type of misleading message the last time you did a twitch prime message in game and we complained about it then too... nice to see DE are taking notice as usual....

YKAiBWY.jpg

So I get this inbox message. Why am I going to get this SPAM telling me I can get things that doesn't tell me anything about it being locked behind a paywall? I don't have Amazon Prime, therefore I do not have Twitch Prime, thus the page I got sent to when I clicked "Redeem in Browser"  https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/warframe?ref_=SM_CM_WRFRME19_IGP1 ... ... is absolutely pointless for me. If -EVERYONE- is going to get this spam, -EVERYOINE- should be able to get it, REGARDLESS of a 3rd-party SUBSCRIPTION. Thank you.

Since it's not explained in game, on the promotional site or above, I'd just like to add that the Filigree Prime Decoration is squirreled away in the Orbiter Appearance menu. To access this be in your Orbiter, enter the pause menu (Start button, Menu button, ESC, etc...), go to Equipment, then Orbiter then Orbiter Appearance and under Scene select the "No Scene Selected" and finally pick your Filigree Prime Decoration from the short list of scenes you may or may not have. Whew!

3 minutes ago, (NSW)CosmicChaos said:

Since it's not explained in game, on the promotional site or above, I'd just like to add that the Filigree Prime Decoration is squirreled away in the Orbiter Appearance menu. To access this be in your Orbiter, enter the pause menu (Start button, Menu button, ESC, etc...), go to Equipment, then Orbiter then Orbiter Appearance and under Scene select the "No Scene Selected" and finally pick your Filigree Prime Decoration from the short list of scenes you may or may not have. Whew!

Thank you, I thought I was ripped off for a minute.  Don't know why the heck they named it a decoration when it's not a decoration.... derp?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

I thought I was ripped off for a minute

I've been ripped off from day 1 when they started advertising "FREE STUFF" But its really not free when it requires a third party paid subscription. Way to go with false advertisement DE.

9 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

I've been ripped off from day 1 when they started advertising "FREE STUFF" But its really not free when it requires a third party paid subscription. Way to go with false advertisement DE.

You can sign up, literally claim the rewards and cancel... Amazon Prime refunds because it thinks you didn't use any benefits.  It literally is free.   It doesn't even have to be a free trial.  I start a month of prime, claims rewards, cancel - get sweet rewards and no cost to me.  I've done it every time.  

1 minute ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

You can sign up, literally claim the rewards and cancel... Amazon Prime refunds because it thinks you didn't use any benefits.  It literally is free.   It doesn't even have to be a free trial.  I start a month of prime, claims rewards, cancel - get sweet rewards and no cost to me.  I've done it every time.  

Not when Amazon refuses you to sign up. Because I don't have such plastic that's capable of making the required payment for this.

16 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

Not when Amazon refuses you to sign up. Because I don't have such plastic that's capable of making the required payment for this.

same for me. i dont have a credit card either but its required to even get prime status. this whole " twitch prime only " thing is an absolutely unfair and therefore an incredible insult to all players

Just now, (PS4)griddler420 said:

Having played this game as a completionist for years, you guys at DE truly suck for making me miss out on a bunch of cosmetics since you started doing this. 

In addition: Yes I could have had these things if I really wanted to, but the streaming culture makes me sick to my stomach and I want no part of it. I want to play my game the way I enjoy doing so. Ah who am I kidding the game I loved is long dead....

Archived