The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Save the last Corpus

MollAgdeduba

Infested ship are "abandoned but not unhabited". Where all the hope is finish and everyone is dead, ther's still a poor corpus, that could be saved. When we look at him, he see us as his saver, but the only way is kill him...for now.

Here an image, so yuo could know who i'm talking for.

poorguy.png

We are tenno and honour is our philosophy of life (or it is supposed) so is our job to save him.

Edited by MollAgdeduba

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

The Corpus are genocidal slave traders that literally worship money.

Why would we save him?...

Well if he want to work for a genocidal, slve traader, super-evil corporation, we, the tenno are the best choice! 

Why work for the noob corpus, when he could be extremely more racist, genocidal, fanatic, and rich by working for the tenno? I don't know how much is payed a regular crewman, but i'm sure i can pay it twice, and i need a crew of loyal heartless slave-soldier to be crew in my railjack.

Yes.. yes... the tenno are the just... always in the right part! (sadic laugh in "destroyed the orokin empire" and exterminte half of the life of the glaxy)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

We are tenno and honour is our philosophy of life (or it is supposed) so is our job to save him.

Well that is not true. Honour is a lie and our philosophy of life are just looting and genocide.

I am sure we ravaged and killed more than Orokin , Grineer , Corpus , Infestation and Sentients combined.

57 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Infested ship are "abandoned but not unhabited". Where all the hope is finish and everyone is dead, ther's still a poor corpus, that could be saved. When we look at him, he see us as his saver, but the only way is kill him...for now.

Here an image, so yuo could know who i'm talking for.

poorguy.png

Ah this guy. I always take my time to turn around and shoot him whenever this tile pops up.

22 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Well if he want to work for a genocidal, slve traader, super-evil corporation, we, the tenno are the best choice! 

Why work for the noob corpus, when he could be extremely more racist, genocidal, fanatic, and rich by working for the tenno? I don't know how much is payed a regular crewman, but i'm sure i can pay it twice, and i need a crew of loyal heartless slave-soldier to be crew in my railjack.

Yes.. yes... the tenno are the just... always in the right part! (sadic laugh in "destroyed the orokin empire" and exterminte half of the life of the glaxy)

Don't get me wrong, I've been very outspoken about criticizing our genocidal and dictator-like tendencies, and questioning the motives of the Lotus for literal years before *spoilers* but...

As much money as we have for our needs in the game, I doubt we have anywhere enough money to buy their loyalty over the Corpus that buy and maintain entire technologically advanced civilizations of celestial bodies for years at a time (before overhauls shift planetary control :P).

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

Don't get me wrong, I've been very outspoken about criticizing our genocidal and dictator-like tendencies, and questioning the motives of the Lotus for literal years before *spoilers* but...

As much money as we have for our needs in the game, I doubt we have anywhere enough money to buy their loyalty over the Corpus that buy and maintain entire technologically advanced civilizations of celestial bodies for years at a time (before overhauls shift planetary control :P).

This is true, no matter how much money I rob from The Index it never seems to hurt the Corpus bottom line. Pretty sure the Corpus can basically print as many credits as they want, because they control all the wealth and debt. Only the upper class owns anything because the lower class works for credits that do little more than pay down the interest on their debts and basic necessities, While the upper class basically own entire planets...

Since no matter how many credits they print the working class have to give them right back that makes the act of printing money basically a free action.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

Well corpus have a lot of moneys... but they are still super-capitalysts, this means that the "big boss" are rich and have theyr civilization, ship, corporation etc... etc..., but the poor semi-infested corpus is probably underpayed, slavized and totally sacrificable (so we don't need to much money to be "more" than he is payed now).

And we, the tanno, are not so poor as u say... we own an Orbiter, that is supposed to be a giantic mothership, 4 different landing craft ultra tecnologically-advanced, now we are completing the construction of our own star cruiser, and this ship is not buyed, but (and for this i speack for me) builded inside my personal drydock in my personal giantic star-hidden base.

With the prospective of millions of credit, and considering the gratitude of saving his life, he will enoy to be our little slave 😃 ... .... ... or otherwise it will be purged 😃

Edited by MollAgdeduba

We helped cure Alad...

Find a 'cure' blueprint in gas city. Create a antitoxin. Find this crew member and use the gear item antitoxin that lets us capture him like a target. 

His mind is spared but he's too wounded to take out of stasis. Go to Europa and find a burnt out corpus ship AI core. Get mats to repair core. Go to Lua and find a transfer pods. Install the corpus body into the pod and insert empty AI core. Defend the core for a ridiculously long time as it downloads his consciousness into a cephalon.

You now have Jon Prodmans second cousin as a Gunner AI for railjack solo.

Edited by Firetempest

3 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

We helped cure Alad...

Find a 'cure' blueprint in gas city. Create a antitoxin. Find this crew member and use the gear item antitoxin that lets us capture him like a target. 

His mind is spared but he's too wounded to take out of stasis. Go to Europa and find a burnt out corpus ship AI core. Get mats to repair core. Go to Lua and find a transfer pods. Install the corpus body into the pod and insert empty AI core. Defend the core for a ridiculously long time as it downloads his consciousness into a cephalon.

You now have Jon Prodmans second cousin as a Gunner AI for railjack solo.

were not worthy waynes world GIF