Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changes:
  • Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.

This is a bad idea. People are already rushing the galleon at the start of the mission and killing the captain and leaving the ship before others can get onto the ship to collect loot and if the captain drops the weapon bps. So once they're off the ship noone else can get on afterwards because its locked out while they were being the responsible ones taking care of the ship and or fighting enemy fighters.

3 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Please reconsider your decision to keep the Liches insta-kill mechanic. It's simply annoying. It makes no sense lorewise or gameplay wise, and excusing it with "we kick everything's ass so it's about time someone kicked ours" is not enough. The liches do not earn the right to somehow magically kill us because we don't have the right mods, they're too weak.

Also I've been avoiding Liches since my first one because of how mind numbingly boring the murmur grind was, that should be re-evaluated. I really want a reason to partake in this system but it just doesn't make sense to me as it is at the moment.

As for Railjack, it's been decent so far aside from all the bugs, but you should look into giving our Railjacks a bit more armor or something, it goes catastrophic every 2 seconds and it feels like I'm piloting a paper plane. The forge cooldown is also annoying and doesn't make much sense. Overall, being an engineer is not very fun at the moment and some balancing should be made.

Couple of hotfixes in and we still got a few funny UI bugs too. A random developer marker "PH" right at the start of the description when you hover over "Refine", and there's a "0" next to the names of our default ship components, as if they're meant to be ranked up, but they can't.

I agree that murmur farm is boring. Maybe make a Kuva Lich mission type that players can join for an entire tileset/planet? Nobody wants defense, the statis chamber explodes fast (depending on the lich abilities the mission will fail). Everyone wants extermination because it's guaranteed success, but ZZZZZZZZ

As for getting instagibbed by liches; it's nice to know something can kill me! Had to bail on one lich due to no revives left, but the challenge is real, and that's good imo

Agree with Railjack being made of tissue paper. Currently my strat is to board and destroy reactor, then return and repair, repeat. Success solo run in a couple minutes.

Also, soloing for some reason after hotfix 2702 (Sunday 12/15), can't join anyone else and nobody joining me. Saturday was full of railjacks and tenno crew but... something happened?

11 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

This is a bad idea. People are already rushing the galleon at the start of the mission and killing the captain and leaving the ship before others can get onto the ship to collect loot and if the captain drops the weapon bps. So once they're off the ship noone else can get on afterwards because its locked out while they were being the responsible ones taking care of the ship and or fighting enemy fighters.

This could be fixed by the already requested and HIGHLY needed, "all players get the loot" fix everyone is asking for, hell they setup the stations for 1 outiside and 1 inside to take out radiators the least they can do is make sure the one outside isn't getting screwed out of loot he's doing his part for the team. Honestly this needs to be game wide because waiting for player 2 to run all the way across the map to get a loka emblem that I marked is kinda counter productive.

We need a fix to the Railjack softlocking related to boarding enemy crew ships. If a enemy crew ship gets destroyed with you on it, there's about an 80% chance the mission will bug out and either black screen you permanently till everyone warps out of a successful mission or lock your camera to stare at the bottom of the middle archwing deployment platform on the railjack meaning you can run around but you can't see what you're doing. Usually only happens if you're a client not a host, but has sometimes happened to me as a host.

This is honestly killing my interest in the gamemode, since I'm scared to even board enemy crew ships in fear of being bugged out and possibly losing my loot.

9 minutes ago, Davetiger said:

This could be fixed by the already requested and HIGHLY needed, "all players get the loot" fix everyone is asking for, hell they setup the stations for 1 outiside and 1 inside to take out radiators the least they can do is make sure the one outside isn't getting screwed out of loot he's doing his part for the team. Honestly this needs to be game wide because waiting for player 2 to run all the way across the map to get a loka emblem that I marked is kinda counter productive.

Even Destiny 2 which is an awful game does better than Warframe on this. If a weapon / armor / cosmetic engram or some resources are dropped and you missed it, it gets sent to the postmaster for you to pick up later on. So you truly never end up missing loot as long as you were in the the active area where it was dropped.

4 minutes ago, WMan22 said:

We need a fix to the Railjack softlocking related to boarding enemy crew ships. If a enemy crew ship gets destroyed with you on it, there's about an 80% chance the mission will bug out and either black screen you permanently till everyone warps out of a successful mission or lock your camera to stare at the bottom of the middle archwing deployment platform on the railjack meaning you can run around but you can't see what you're doing. Usually only happens if you're a client not a host, but has sometimes happened to me as a host.

This is honestly killing my interest in the gamemode, since I'm scared to even board enemy crew ships in fear of being bugged out and possibly losing my loot.

Agreed, we started using the "big gun" because of this, rather than bug out and not complete we just have to blow it up without leaving the ship 😞 Which usually takes between 2 and 3 shots... PS sometimes it hits the crewship says BIG RED NUMBERS but the crewship healthbar is still full.

Just now, Cmdr-A said:

Even Destiny 2 which is an awful game does better than Warframe on this. If a weapon / armor / cosmetic engram or some resources are dropped and you missed it, it gets sent to the postmaster for you to pick up later on. So you truly never end up missing loot as long as you were in the the active area where it was dropped.

yes this system is in place in many games and would be great in this game when "mission" complete, it really should just "suck" up all the items that you missed and put them in the reward screen or mail them to us, anything is better than the current way of ... if your team mate exits before you pick it up ... you don't get it, happen a lot during defense missions 😞

all apoc weapons need to be buffed and damaged doubled because right now are very weak and it take to much to kill on enemies in veil proxi

with lava apoc mk3 and the  zekti apoc mk3 heat so fast that is not wort using it at all

also please can we have a list where each mod for railjack drop because i am looking for the one that make a black hole and sucks enemies and i dont know where it drops.

1 minute ago, xmegarockx said:

all apoc weapons need to be buffed and damaged doubled because right now are very weak and it take to much to kill on enemies in veil proxi

with lava apoc mk3 and the  zekti apoc mk3 heat so fast that is not wort using it at all

also please can we have a list where each mod for railjack drop because i am looking for the one that make a black hole and sucks enemies and i dont know where it drops.

Pretty sure they won't give you a list most of the other "loot tables" are found by players and added the the warframe website that most of us use, we have to wait until they FIX the loot tables before we will get that list though 😞

3 minutes ago, MesaFalcon said:

Please Fix Game Crashing As Host While Piloting! its Super annoying. iv Crashed 3 times today due to it.

Not just while piloting, everything was fine friday/saturday never crashed once, then late saturday early sunday I started crashing constantly in gun seat, running to front of ship, in pilot seat just didn't matter what I did, kept crashing as host seemed to happen the most when something I didn't already have dropped so feels personal though I know deep down it's not.

And if I chained two missions together (complete one and pick next without going to dry dock) GUARANTEED it would crash about 10min into 2nd mission EVERYTIME 

i know it's purely an aesthetic choice but... maybe give some villain with a modicum of personality with new content update. Fighting the faceless unwashed mass of grineers gets old after a while. and i mean it's not like we dont have ADMIRALS in the grineer factions. less faceless cy being an alarmist combat jerk and more laughing and taunting from ennemy commander to get us to want to fight.

One thing I've noticed is that enemy fighters are sometimes invincible. They appear to heal SUPER fast, even with MK III guns, you can't get them to go down faster than they regenerate. I don't know if this is some sort of intentional mechanic or a bug, but it's VERY distracting shifting from fighter to fighter and going through potentially a dozen targets before you find ONE that takes damage properly. If this IS intentional, explain how it is supposed to work so we can figure out how to accommodate the invincibility. Even one shot kill munitions that do 10,000+ damage don't scratch them. I actually had to tell somebody wasting munitions to stop shooting at the invincible Outrider because it was bugged or something. 

Another thing I've noticed is very strange happenings in regards to avionics. Sometimes, avionics are missing, but reappear later with no changes to railjack. Also, the values of upgraded avionics sometimes don't update the statistics sheet on the left. When I upgraded the shield recharge avionics, for example. I keep having the number of missiles in Seeker Volley changing from 38 to 44 or 50. The Last Stand avionics mod changes the displayed damage value between 72% damage bonus and a much smaller number (I forget how much, but it was like 28% or something SIGNIFICANTLY lower). Also, two different houses had different cost of avionics capacity, but both showed the 72% value, but I can't tell which is better because they are identically bugging out with shifting values, but they have a disparity of 2 avionics capacity cost. I can't believe they would be the same one one is just cheaper. 

The drop chance of munitions-based weaponry seem nonexistent so far. I haven't seen a SINGLE munitions-based weapon drop and I've cleared all of Earth Proxima, all of Saturn Proxima, and all of Veil Proxima (and several repeats of each). I got one from dojo research, but it's only a MK I and literally EVERYTHING else on my railjack is MK III. I have had multiple of EVERYTHING else (besides some avionics which also seem rare). 

Also, avionics mods in general seem very obscure and confusing. Partially because the avionics values keep changing for no apparent reason and then changing again later with no apparent reason/changes. The houses don't seem to be like incrementally better. Some of the houses have less upgrade slots, but as we get better quality, they should either require more DIRAC to upgrade (preferrably), but cost less capacity, OR cost the same capacity, but have higher output value. Ultimately, even with +52 avionics capacity MK III reactor, I can't fill out the avionics slots because I need like 20+ more avionics capacity than my MK III reactor has. I also don't know what the highest avionics capacity reactor has because I have only seen Lavan and Zetki houses and those focus on etc, etc, but the one that is missing (Vidar) seems like it would focus on avionics capacity, but sacrifice flux capacity (what I would need to fill out avionics page). 

I also notice that Tether (battle avionics) doesn't seem to do the damage it states. It says 200m radius, 10 targets, and 3000 damage IIRC, but it only seems to tether and permanently paint them with a bright green aura. I haven't seen it actually do any damage to anything. Considering that that damage would obliterate any fighter... I would notice if it did anywhere close to 3000 damage. 

Another thing is the forward artillery. I shot at a crewship once and it did a 100k red crit, but it didn't blow up the crewship. IIRC, it didn't even take any health off the red diamond indicator. I have only used it once because I assumed it was bugged and prefer to manually destroy crewships with archwing sling shot or manual boarding because it doesn't cost resources.

Also, I have gotten stuck in the archwing sling shot before and I couldn't get out except by using the tactical pop-up and using transference to get out of the bug. However, after I got out of the bug/stuck, the archwing sling shot wouldn't work for anybody, because the game probably thought it was still occupied. To purge this bugged state, I had to reform the group. Relaunching from dojo to another mission didn't fix it.

As I'm sure you probably know from multiple other things. Having any crew off the ship (possibly dead and out of revives) while navigating causes bugs. The railjack won't launch until that person leaves the squad and sometimes, that isn't viable as it *could* be the host. Additionally, it is frequent in Veil Proxima to have objectives not display the yellow marker so players actually have to fly around in archwing and manually check possible locations. 

Intentional or not, there are some turrets that shoot missiles at the railjack that take 0 damage and are invulnerable to attack. It was on one of the objective bases and I'm not sure if it's intentional or bugged. 

Gamepad is a bit rough with Railjack. There's no way to access the tactical menu with it, not even as a binding option. Also, when you use bumper to "dodge" on Railjack, since it's also mapped to going down and "blink" according to the gamepad contoller menu, it just dodges down no matter where you are pointing the joystick. The A button on xbox gamepad is mapped to go "up", but it doesn't do anything really. The drifting mechanic where you "hold down" the boost doesn't seem to work at all here either. There's no way to "hold down" boost regardless. You just tap and it activates.

Thanks for the continued whacks at bug fixes. This isn't so much a bug fix as a conceptual fix:

You nerfed Itzal for being overplayed at a time when Itzal was the only archwing that contributed something anybody wanted (speed). Well, if you'd waited a week you'd have solved they problem naturally, by adding content where people wanted what the other AWs offered. Namely, you now have Amesha almost as popular as Itzal was, with the only people still using Itzal being those with no options or desire to forma/potato Amesha.

If Itzal nerf/universal Blink never happened, we'd have had 2 good Archwings right now: Amesha who can dogfight, and Itzal who could have been the anti-objective, anti-Crewship AW. As it is, you have 1 good AW (so, the same problem) and people are already starting to whine that Amesha players don't want to leave their AWs to take out crewships (because you lose buffs). The best time to unnerf Itzal was right after you did it, but the second best time is before "nerf Amesha!" becomes a thing and you have to piss off literally everybody for a second time all over the same nerf that was unnecessary to begin with.

Archived