Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

RJ Issue: Losing loot due to crew members not refining items

Current situation: All loot in forge will be lost if somebody doesn't refine when forge is full. Loot is also lost on extraction. The refine doesn't fit very well to the, otherwise fast paced game-play. It feels very clunky.

Suggested fix: When forge is full, all further additions will be refined automatically based on the skill level of the highest engineer in group. Upon extraction the same thing should happen. By doing this change the RJ experience will more enjoyable.

That's nice and all, but when - or rather, will you even bother at all - are you gonna do something about the scaling of stats?

It's ridiculous how much damage enemies put out within a second... especially crewships. Those thing can annihilate you in a single volley yet you can't even scratch their paint.

2 minutes ago, Tixili said:

the timing was scary i just found out from a video just as you replied 
Thanks very much for telling this obviously blind person.

Yeah no clue what that isn't made clearer in game.  maybe in the training section of the codex or something.

Any plans to change the Railjack from being the most flimsy/useless thing ever? The grineer crewships have 34 times the health of the Railjack (In Saturn proxima), and the Railjack weapons do squat to the enemy crewships. 
The main strategy I’ve seen is park the RJ in the edge of the map, everyone ditches it, and fights in AW to capture a Grineer crewship. It’s possible you made it too rewarding to capture enemy ships. 

Archwings (at least the ones i like to use like elytron and odanatta) are practically useless in Railjack. Tracking missiles don’t track/do no damage. Elytrons missiles are far to slow to hit anything. With the rising amesha meta I’m kind of disappointed that the idea of “use whatever AW you want” kind of got lost.  

20 minutes ago, Bulllets said:

RJ Issue: Losing loot due to crew members not refining items

Current situation: All loot in forge will be lost if somebody doesn't refine when forge is full. Loot is also lost on extraction. The refine doesn't fit very well to the, otherwise fast paced game-play. It feels very clunky.

Suggested fix: When forge is full, all further additions will be refined automatically based on the skill level of the highest engineer in group. Upon extraction the same thing should happen. By doing this change the RJ experience will more enjoyable.

I love that idea!

If not, would be nice if the Excess was simply awarded anyway to our accounts.

Jesus people. They got in at 9am and dropped this a little before noon. There's a ton of stuff that needs to be addressed, it's gonna take some time. That said...

- Base EHP and Armor of Railjacks needs a slight increase, enemy damage needs a slight decrease. That will help cut down on continuously needing to seal up the ship and help cut down missions that take a good half an hour to clear.

- Pickups need to be universal and automatic. Flying around for a further 15 minutes just to loot all the drops is ridiculous. People not getting the same amount of loot and missing BPs also needs to be addressed.

Do not nerf any Archwings or Archweapons and further than they already have been. Reducing enemy damage a bit would go a long way to making AWs other than the Amesha actually viable. As is, Amesha still gets killed because of the rate at which you cannot avoid getting hit. There's a difference between something being broken and something being the only option you have to not immediately get killed. The other three AWs should also get their abilities looked at, as no offensive AW ability is viable. The travel time is too slow, the damage is too low. AWs are an integral part of Railjack.

- The cost to repair scrap Railjack parts needs to be reduced. I'm a third of the way through maxing all of my intrinsics, I've cleared every Earth node multiple times and I barely have enough resources to fix ONE piece of scrap gear. There are over 10 different pieces of railjack equipment, 3 tiers and multiple houses on top of that. The repair costs are far too high.

- The patch notes say you should get a full refund of resources used to repair scrap if you break it down, yet you only get half that as people have been pointing out.

- The RNG on Shields, Boosters and Avionics capacity parts needs to go. That makes the points above this even worse.

- The drop counts for resources needs to be increased as well, particularly for pustrels. The rewards also need to be changed. 2k credits and some ferrite we don't even need for anything Railjack related is pathetic. Railjack missions should drop Railjack specific resources.

5 hours ago, Arancino said:

Thanks for the hotfix. We are talking about a cooperative mode huh, yes we have a tactical menu which allows us to coordinate but there are some serious issues in this gamemode:

- We are missing a compass, for real, how am I supposed to tell my squad "aim to the left" if any side can be left? (Gunner, 360 degrees view or pilot, how many times my squad told me "there are some resources to the left" but they are gunners, so their left can be any side for me!)

- Catastrophic event volume is too low! Cy gives us A LOT of informations, and important issues such as the catastrophic event which can fail our mission must be over them! I failed tons of missions because we were focused in doing objectives without noticing the mission about to fail, add either a static text in the middle of the screen or some graphic distortion (such as the infested distortion when you are at low % armor in Infested Salvage) which is a straight warn about the mission's status. 

- Allow us to place waypoints to enemies and objective from the railjack itself. I've been told to "shoot at that crewship!" but which if no one can waypoint it to me? The same applies for resources and drops.

- Add a little bit of brightness to items (purple drops), they are almost invisible from the railjack when piloting and sometimes and might be bad since we're losing drops.

- Please change the "item cap" in avionics and weapons and make it like rivens. Let the players choose what to trash and don't automatically trash everything new obtained, players might have lost some interesting mk1/2/3 items because of this. 

Edit:

- Make a "bounty-style" mission choose screen, allowing only the host to decide in a cooperative content in what happens after a skirmish gets completed is not great, either allow players to return to their dojos or make a vote to choose the next mission (props to MetalGrayFox)

- Give players 1 or 2 seconds of invulnerabilty when getting into a crewship, in higher level missions you basically enter as dead without time to react or to cast abilities. 

Re-Edit:

Localizations are still broken

Reveal hidden contents

eATfmGd.png

For directional issue, use ship direction. "Loot on port side! Crew ship at aft!". Fixes that up nice

DE, please revert the vision cones of unalerted AI in non open world gameplay back to what it was before (yes, they needed glasses) because right now MASTERY RANK 9 or ghosting a mission with a visible warframe is next to IMPOSSIBLE (/!\ Progression/!\) to complete without cheating!!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1132606-mastery-rank-9-stealth-enemies/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1132705-stealth-mastery-rank-bugged/

Please make up your mind : either polish your stealth system because there's tons of things ingame linked with it (Ivara,Loki,Ash,Spy,Rescue,Weapons,QUESTS,MASTERY) or delete it all & force us into run n gun Rambo machines... Anything but letting it underdeveloped & rotting in a corner!

Glad to see quick hotfixes for this mode, but please prioritize doing something about the awful looting situation. Crew Ships currently do not pick up loot at all and picking up loot in general is a horrendous experience with the currently limited radius. 

In order to get much of any loot at all as a solo player I have to be in archwing a lot, destroy a fighter, then follow it as it dies to pick up the loot since I have to fly right through loot in order to pick it up as Archwing (and can't pick it up at all if I take over a crewship without going on a long scavenger hunt afterwards).

The disparity in instrinsic gains also should be a high priority. It's crazy how drastically different amounts of instrinsics are being gained by people putting in the same amount of time in these missions. Maybe even just make it a set gain of specific amounts for different level missions for now so everyone doing the missions is getting the same amount of instrinsics for completing them? 

6 minutes ago, unknow99 said:

DE, please revert the vision cones of unalerted AI in non open world gameplay back to what it was before (yes, they needed glasses) because right now MASTERY RANK 9 or ghosting a mission with a visible warframe is next to IMPOSSIBLE (/!\ Progression/!\) to complete without cheating!!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1132606-mastery-rank-9-stealth-enemies/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1132705-stealth-mastery-rank-bugged/

Please make up your mind : either polish your stealth system because there's tons of things ingame linked with it (Ivara,Loki,Ash,Spy,Rescue,Weapons,QUESTS,MASTERY) or delete it all & force us into run n gun Rambo machines... Anything but letting it underdeveloped & rotting in a corner!

it is do able  and not even close to next to possible, instead of running through it maybe take a step back and watch their movements and where they go it is possible you just have to think creatively.

Yeah, I can relate on the stats for the guns, and the engines, the shield arrays, etc. For example, the Sigma Shield Array MK1 has +200 to shileds, yet the Vidar Shiled Array MK1 I got in order to repair only has a +104 to the shield bonus...which is quite odd when you consider the insane amount of resources required to repair the items for use on your railjack.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.

Now that is something i can get behind, might I request a removal of more "friendship" doors?

Sigma series parts literally don't work.

Finished researching Sigma MK1 pieces yesterday, fabricated engines - they don't boost stats on the stat screen, mate of mine made MK1 reactor - he's still at 30 avionics capacity instead of 40.

I'm looking at Sigma MK2 reactor that's better than anything I found so far and it will finish researching in two days, and would sure love for it to, you know, actually double my avionics cap.

Archived