Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is the new Ash deluxe skin coming out?

Doraz_

Which got me thinking that while quality of skins has gone up, the time and potential problems implementing a new one "may" have gone up as well.

Texture, cloth physics, custom animations, spawnable objects and particles mid-animation, ecc.

The problem for me is that as much as a skin looks impressive, i don't buy it if i'm not going to use it. 😞

Harrow, Octavia, Loki were a no-brainer but ash and titania unfortunately i don't like their deluxe skins, i'm content with standard ones xD

15 minutes ago, (PS4)HollowMolloy said:

It looks awesome,  but i still think this should be an Inaros skin. 

lmao

I use him in a bit of an un-orthodox way, but I'd be fine with this honestly.

Where ash evades death by being invisible, Inaros evades death by being tanky.

Where ash procs finishers by teleporting, Inaros procs finishers with his 1.

Only thing, i DO mind as ash augments are simply wonderfull ... maybe even the reason i still play this mess of a game xD

Take away armor, free combo counter and extended by 10 seconds, teleports behind you and delet ... 

There is only so much i can take 🙂

49 minutes ago, Diavoros said:

We are still waiting on the Zephyr deluxe from 2015, then the Nova deluxe II, Khora deluxe and Garuda deluxe that were shown before tennocon.

I'm waiting for zephir deluxe as well but can prime really be surpassed?

If it happens it needs to change the skin drammatically ... not like all those valkyr and saryn skins which shape is just too similar imo ... still amazing, but ending up being a change of palette weight (as in how much of a warframe has that specific color)

1 hour ago, Diavoros said:

We are still waiting on the Zephyr deluxe from 2015, then the Nova deluxe II, Khora deluxe and Garuda deluxe that were shown before tennocon.

We already got 2 female deluxe skins,now its time for 1 more male skin and then maybe after that.... And ash looks finish so I hope we can get him soon.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

I hope it comes with an armor set. I won't buy it otherwise, same as other deluxe bundles for frames I don't use.

Same with me, i lile the skin and im hoping for some cool looking armor set... Because bundles that we are getting on new deluxe skins are just not that interesting for me to buy... and i wish to buy more then just a skin but its just nothing special... We need more cool chest armor that cover full chest like what we have on lich armor set... 

• Like 2

vor 25 Minuten schrieb DrivaMain:

I hope ash receives some tweaks or QoL changes when this skin arrives especially increasing the marking cone of his 4.

Better put the fourth into his third ability (pressing teleport, holding Bs) and give him a complete new unique useful forth ability. Throwing a naruto like rasen shuriken or something like that.

Am 19.12.2019 um 16:08 schrieb Doraz_:

cool

( for reference )

E21t5SU.jpg

I don't know if I should like or hate this skin. It looks amazing, but his hood looks like a kubrow egg from the back. 

• Like 2