The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

12 часов назад, (XB1)Inf3xtious сказал:

Screenshot_20200110-181429.jpgI found mine in room one. It was also a red wing chest. For me it was the room after red Crystal room, and before exit tile. In that room there's a little section you have to drop down to. I didn't take a screenshot, sentients broke it while I tried (thought I was hidden enough, turns out not so much). 

...perhaps that the place where you found the chest is here:

9R3aXzC.jpg

There is a question on this part of map. In addition to the marked place, does it make sense to check all this area for the presence of a red chest?
Edited by -EPECb-

15 minutes ago, MADSIU said:

Over 250 runs and only 2 red wings - both captura. I think I dropped today a new captura scene. I haven't seen her before - added after hotflix ? Still no Ephemera.

Warframe0099.jpg?width=577&height=325

Warframe0101.jpg?width=577&height=325

so far we know about 5 of them Sentient Altar, Balcony, Basin, Concourse and Fountain Scene

• Like 1

All that I know is the combined drop chance of crate appearance and contents is low enough its not worth my time.  I've done 150+ runs, not a single red wing, and question my sanity any time I even consider returning.

EDIT to add: shouldn't be long before the people crying for the banhammer for intrinsic farming come here and demand the ban of anyone doing the only "reasonable" method of abort farming 😂

Edited by tucker_d_dawg

5 hours ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

EDIT to add: shouldn't be long before the people crying for the banhammer for intrinsic farming come here and demand the ban of anyone doing the only "reasonable" method of abort farming 😂

Reasonable method of dealing with garbage design.

• Like 1

Tenebrous ephemera and all I know about it: If I have start with something is that know it drops in the red sentient cache or that's what I have to think because so far I have been doing this stuff of rushing sentient anomalies I can say "Why should I want a Captura in my red one?" is kinda crazy that you put all your effort looking for a "red bean" guarded by robots that don't even care to break their belongings and before getting to them theres people who want to blow up your ship and all you can do is leaving the railjack to them and get into the anomaly and start looking with the scaner and maybe with your most fast frame the "red winged bean" and all for: getting a yellow one, don't find it(in most cases), got crashed by the game because or got a bug and if you're that lucky one who has that 1% of finding the "red bean" and call up all the squad that were looking with you the red cache to the moment to break it and then in that moment that you put all confidence on it you see you reward by been like a week searching for it and you see the progress and then and then ..... the same captura that you got in the first red cache you found like a month ago or in the yellow cache that have replace all that red cache you could possibly got the first time you say it was kinda unlucky but in the 12th you're wishing that the sentient tileset wouldnt have arrived and for those who have not found one since the beginning of this they need too much luck so that their first does not contain a captura that's all I can say so.... I hope some kind of reward is given to pleope who have more of 200 runs and still raising that counter because they dont find a "red bean" or they found a captura on it. Wish luck and cheers (pls delete the cache and the ephemera is kinda toxic)

Wouldn't be surprised if the ~1% chance spawn is shared across the entire match, and it could possibly end up in a grineer cache on a Crew Ship, Derelict or on the missile launching station...

...however... there is also a possibility that the rare drop doesn't make a distinction between whether the cache is grineer or sentient and applies to the entirety of the match instead. Like how ground units on Uranus can also drop Tellurium... But this is all just stretch and speculation.

42 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the ~1% chance spawn is shared across the entire match, and it could possibly end up in a grineer cache on a Crew Ship, Derelict or on the missile launching station...

...however... there is also a possibility that the rare drop doesn't make a distinction between whether the cache is grineer or sentient and applies to the entirety of the match instead. Like how ground units on Uranus can also drop Tellurium... But this is all just stretch and speculation.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if the chance to spawn was shared between all of the available rooms on the mission. 

bleh. 

2 hours ago, tigerpup said:

3rd Redwing opened 3rd captura.... i'm probably close to 900 runs now and still no ephemera. Not even a damn  umbral forma as consolation...TgksXgK.png

I am pretty sure everyone in this post who still not received the ephemera, did almost 1000 runs day and night hahahaha