Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

Please remove credit cashes from level 30+ missions as a reward in AABC rotations please, or Please increase the credits obtain from the rewards and Make them rarer to be obtain per rotation.
Can we get Salvage missions other than the infested mission also Please. 
Thank U for all the work U have put in to warframe, and thank U for all the quality of life updates so early in the year, I hope the game fares well for a long time to come, there are bugs here and there that will be fixed in time I hope.

All of the feedback we keep telling them and still they keep ignoring it

is loot vacuum really difficult to adjust and implement?

this is the 10th hotfix and at this point I don't know what kind of feedback they'll listen to.

Players will now have ~3 seconds of invulnerability when exiting the Railjack or a Point of Interest! 

• This window allows for a moment to escape from the incoming damage aimed close to your location so you don’t fall victim to a one-shot death.

see how they made a band-aid solution for how poorly balanced Archwings are for Railjack missions?

4 hours ago, XxYuGixX5 said:

The issue is unique to non-host ivara, it's a bug that's been on the forum since may

it works fine if you are the host

Not the same issue. A hotfix changed glaive and Wolf Sledge throws to no longer function as heavy attacks. So they neither build nor consume combo count, they do not benefit from the x2 crit chance, don't trigger life strike, etc. They went from interesting but not terribly competitive to utterly unusable at that point. 

4 hours ago, auxy said:

I have an immense number of complaints about railjack - I essentially agree with your post - but this is not constructive feedback.

As a game developer myself, it feels awful to read this kind of thing.

Why did you post this? Out of frustration? Express your feelings by enumerating your frustrations. Otherwise, just to troll? Not the behavior of a reasonable adult.

The game gets better when we work together to improve it. Smugly sitting back after posting things like this isn't helping.

Maybe because some or a good number of us aren't able to come up with a 'constructive' way outside of asking. Not every single player on the internet knows/wants to know/has to know how a game would/should work or to some of the more simpler folk, how to actually improve things. You overestimate the constructively on the majority of feedback.

I wish you had an extra chance of like 5% to get a perfect Vidar reactor when it drops. So within a somewhat reasonable amount of time, you can get a perfect one.

By the way, is it already fixed that everyone in the squad gets the same values for the same drop? Makes no sense to me that everyone has different values on the same thing.

Some feedback after the hotfixes:

In spite of the changes to armor and health of enemies they are taking even longer to kill. Devs need to review those changes and test them ingame.

Health Bubbles in the Veil are making missions extremely difficult especially with the health increase. Elite Outriders in the Healing Bubbles are the worst. There also seems to be an issue with empty Crewships still firing off Healing Bubbles. This needs to be fixed. In fact DE should completely remove the whole Healing Bubble concept. The whole mechanic makes no sense and giving the tankiest enemies in RJ healing capability just serves to prolong already time-consuming missions. Just drop the whole thing.

The 3 second invulnerability is great but can this apply on entry of Points of Interest as well. Or don't let enemies spawn at the entrance of the Asteroid Bases and others. Let them spawn further inside giving players time to set. 

Still on the to-do list should be the enormous resource cost for repairs and the crazy RNG we have to deal with. Also the stat overlap between components and their classes are way out of order. I just got a Zetki MKIII Reactor with 10 avionics and 270 flux. Is it even possible to use this? 

Still no fix for screen distortion being misaligned if used with render scaling enabled.

Still no fix for railjack reactors/shields etc. having decimal stats but displaying rounded up and applying rounded down numbers. Why? We don't have decimaled mods capacity... yet.

Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.

well sorry for having invested resourches in a weapon that you didnt mean to release like you did and took a year to fix. makes it REALY fun to be a player of this game

good on you for making it another useless mastery fodder weapon, good job

Asterite needs to be way higher considering most high level stuff uses it, 1440 for each component is just bad when you have a few you want to build, spent ages in a high level mission plundering the whole star chart and come out with 45 asterite with a booster.

Really liking Railjack so far the bugs seem to have gotten less when your in a good ping crew, but the RNG on component drops and bad stats really makes it hard to use all your wizzbang avionics picked up.

Thanks for the hotfix, it's well on its way to getting us ready for the star chart Faction expansion.

- high resource costs and repair times ruin the experience of RJ for me personally. I farmed all day, didn´t get enough titanium to repair a single item. But even if 

i did, it would still take 12h to be able to equip it.

- Kuva Ayanga AoE damage is broken, it´s "gone" now.

- These 30 minute windows for farming in the anomaly make it a horrible and unenjoyable grind

- Fighters and crewships still deal WAAAAAY too much damage and oneshot anything except an Amesha. Not fun. 

- Losing all mods on your gear still happens often - dying and reviving seems the only fix for it.

- Creating a single "Best in Slot" item was always a bad idea. Now you did exactly that with the Vidar Mk3 reactor and you hid it behind low drop chances AND an obviously weighted stat lottery. It´s like giving a dog a treat and then slapping him for eating it. Yes, I hope you have that picture in your minds now.

- Creating a gameplay that revolves around keeping your ship in a damaged state so your damage gets boosts (avionics) is horrible game design. Who would even consider such an idiotic tactic in the real world? So we are actively encouraged to NOT repair our ship so we can deal with the still way too tanky elite fighters. Hmmm.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Players will now have ~3 seconds of invulnerability when exiting the Railjack or a Point of Interest! 

• This window allows for a moment to escape from the incoming damage aimed close to your location so you don’t fall victim to a one-shot death.

Can we get that on entering a crew ship? If we enter one and there's a bunch of enemies right at the start they can just blap you before you have a chance to do anything.

Railjack still remains as another Lunaro / Conclave based game = It will be ignored forever within few months and die regardless of additions to the game.

Same goes for the Kuva Lich System.

People are sick about the RNG on weapon stats,

sick about the vacuum stuff, where people already disliked having to fly around like a monkey during regular archwing missions to gather up those resources, asking for an instant pickup instead - I personally never bothered destroying crates or anything else in archwing missions, because there is no real payout for that one,

sick about Lich's random weapon stats + FORCED grind to get rid of that said pesky Lich (I currently have more converts than kills, and they are starting to annoy me during my stealth gameplays ... wtf? why do they even spawn during those runs? The AI is as underdeveloped as the from a Kubrow/Kavat),

sick about the nerfs being covered by "buffs", which had zero impact, more like nerfing the crap out of Archwing weapons (bye bye Cyngas Riven, still need approx 120% ammo for a Veil Proxima enemy, where before I had 3-6 ammo left in my mag, nice move DE),

And the Shedu being a huge disappointment after all. A impressive, big and great sentient poke-stick with the ability of infinite ammo, being an attachmet to the arm and yet dealing 2000-ish damage to lv 80 enemies ... makes me actually wanna slap it against a wall like my nerfed synapse (status per second nerf, where no one asked for!) back in 2013 and forget about it, because even a Riven won't fix its crappy damage scaling/calculation. Dat huge grind for an actual mediocre weapon being valid in Lv 40-50 missions. What a shame.

12 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

I want to cancel the avionics improvement. How can I do it?

Actually i am the only one who believe that option is absolutely useless and is not working? why this cannot be one upgrade something like forma on warframes and weapons to add as many avionics you want max rank. I have one reactor with avionics capacity +98 and is not enough to add all my stuff and many slots mostly on battle and tactical avionics are free 😂

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Slayer-.:

Asterite needs to be way higher considering most high level stuff uses it, 1440 for each component is just bad when you have a few you want to build, spent ages in a high level mission plundering the whole star chart and come out with 45 asterite with a booster.

Really liking Railjack so far the bugs seem to have gotten less when your in a good ping crew, but the RNG on component drops and bad stats really makes it hard to use all your wizzbang avionics picked up.

Thanks for the hotfix, it's well on its way to getting us ready for the star chart Faction expansion.

Agreed. From my pov this is the biggest funstopper at the moment. It was not a problem with repair drones available in the market as we could get plat via selling stuff.

Recommended solutions would be either add asterite x 100/300/500 (earth, saturn, veil) to possible mission end rewards or add the repair drones back to the market. You could reduce the price to 20 (like the other needed things that we are used to pay for like catalysts, reactors) to counter the outrage of the pay2win sayers and still have them work as a way to pull plat.

Doing both would be amazing.

12 hours ago, Neimeros said:

If you destroy a Crewship from outside while somebody is still inside (destroying the reactor) the person inside will vanish from existemce and the mission bugs out

Also if you board the crewship destroy the rector and go out fast to destroy an other one, you get black screen after you exit from crewship you cannot do anything until the team go back to dock or you must abort.... but is not working every time so its Alt+F4. i still faced that bug

You didn't really fix anything? The rng stats on kuva weapons/railjack equipment/riven are still horrendous and NEEDS to be adressed. At least make it so we can improve our bad drops at a good pace and not having to get even more lucky than before. It's ALL about luck, not dedication.

Archived