Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, elwillisjr41 said:

Thank you for your continued effort in repairing the update launched before Christmas. However, it has become slightly apparent that you use the player base to weed out bugs and broken game features. Why else would you allow them to be launched with such issues. Not my place to bring it up its actually not a terrible idea in my opinion since WE play the game way more than any of the dev's...I'm assuming, But, in an effort to not turn this into a rant post, please keep in mind that your profile on steam and across the console base is that you support, all be it partially, controller gameplay with this game. So, with these updates on PC please devote some time into making sure that the controller support is still viable for the IDK 12 of use that aren't PC master race keyboard and mouse to play PC games. i.e. While in archwing if you custom your controller to have it be the same as melee(right button) can't be set and therefore unable to use it because the default is "jump". 

That's super horribly wrong. You should've been around for Plains of Eidolons early days.

Community learned that DE's testing team is never even told what to test exactly. They're just dumped the play-space onto and told "alright go find bugs." And that's it.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Repairing a minor Railjack Breach/Fire/Electrical when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active will no longer give Health back to the Railjack.

• This addresses numerous cases of Railjack invulnerability abuse by manipulating the Catastrophic Failure breach timer. We’re looking at other ways to allow Health on minor Breach repairs/fires/electrical during a Catastrophic Failure without opening the door to this misuse. 

How about making the health recovery pending from minor breaches until the catastrophic failure issue fixed, and instead of instant regen give it as regen rate within like 1-2 seconds

Fixed missing Channeling particle FX on the Targis Prime Armor (appears with x2 Combo Counter).

Great, but do you remember Vauban Prime access' Citadella Prime Syandana? It's also missing the channel fx

Please add an option to toggle the fade effect on Ivara's Prowl, i understand the change is needed to help reduce eye-strain for the people who's affected by it but making it a blanket change also impacts those who enjoyed it. Now when moving my Ivara almost seems to fully dissapear from the screen, the effect of prowl also seems to be toned down a fair bit, give us either a slider on the arsenal or a toggle on the options related to the "distortions" option.

Thx for the hotfix. Intrinsics leveling is fair imo, missions are fun except the avionic capacities. Please make the reactor at least tradable or increase drop rate/average drop capacities. Reward who works hard, not who is lucky. 

One bug I found out is that the flux energy tends to stay at the level without the effect of hyperflux when you launch RJ mission from orbiter->RJ regardless how much you overcharge it in advance in dry dock. 

I use a sigma reactor MK3 with zekti hyperflux, but almost every time I launched from orbiter, the beginning energy level was shown as 450 even if I charged it to 700 In advance  

7 minutes ago, Saberfrost said:

Community learned that DE's testing team is never even told what to test exactly. They're just dumped the play-space onto and told "alright go find bugs." And that's it.

Oh, that. That explains how the Universal Blink issue with controllers (it launched not working at all) wasn't caught before that went live, either on PC or on console, despite that it could have been caught in under a minute by plugging a controller in, loading an archwing mission or open world, and hitting one button. I had a suspicion it just hadn't been tested at all. Maybe that happened here with Railjack releasing without a tactical menu bind for controllers and really obvious pilot gunnery issues, too.

Good to know, thank you. 

7 minutes ago, Saberfrost said:

That's super horribly wrong. You should've been around for Plains of Eidolons early days.

Oh I've been around for quite a while, lets say I could have been a founder with Excal prime. 

ok so, small request. please make it so companion doesn't go into oblivion while on Titania 4. Or at least! make their effects come out of Titania, like marking or Cat's Eye.

Small story.

I spent around 100-200 plat on getting an Adarza Kavat, but i play Titania most missions.

i thought Cat's Eye mod worked while the Kavat was in the void, but surprise! it doesn't. why did i thought it would work? well i thought Loot radar on pets gave the pet the radar, but is on the frame. so now i have a kavat doing nothing but giving me loot radar, just like my free Kubrow.

in another topic i made the suggestion that perhaps you guys could make the sentient ship a node of its own that appears and on a timer instead of during a separate railjack mission, that would weed out all the issues people are having with leavers and farmers, and having to solo the remainder of the mission on their own when their team leaves the mission 

1 hour ago, VEAST_ARK said:

Never going to happen. The purpose of these RNG-stats is to spread the content out as far as possible to hide how shallow this new game-mode really is. They're not going to fix it.

well, that goes for the entirety of Warframe in all honesty, it's just rinse and repeat really

Please DE, make canceling railjack Repairs possible, with full mats refund and all, similar to normal (non-railjack)  WF mode foundry building process. I don't know what's stopping you? What is it? Why we still can't cancel a repair?
It happens quite often that during the repair process you find a better part, or you just changed your mind, or ... may be there was a hotfix that stultifies all your current repairs. And what you do is just waiting and ...cursing.

In addition, please make Avionics upgrade similar to normal mods upgrade. With preview of the results, costs, step-by-step, are you sure or not... with all that information visible before you hit OK (upgrade)

I hope this is a work in progress and we'll get these features soon.

Just reposing what i said on last notes 

I wish I had the option to have the older prowl back. It really made her feel special. The new one at times is a lot harder to see and actually causes MORE eye strain for me trying to see Ivara. Actually when I logged in for the first time after the update I thought my game was bugged. Now I know that some people like the change and k cool good for them, I'm not asking to remove the new one just give us the option to have the older one or in general change invis effects kinda like exalted weapons. I think it would be cool to have options in the appearance tab for Warframes' invis options like change colors style and maybe a slider for the transparent warp effect from the recent change. That way it could be toned down or tweaked to each players preferences and to better match fashion frames. And in the future maybe be expanded on texture wise as I think having more customization for Warframes' invis would be a welcome addition I think others would agree. Overall I just want some options.

Love the game hoping for many more years to come thanks and good luck.

•  

Fixed inability to destroy enemy Crewships that have been hijacked.

So youre telling me if i hijack an enemy ship, some tosser on my team can blow me up? Thats moronic. Imagine if that applied to other aspects of the game:
Hack a moa and a team mate can kill it
Spawn an infested or other non-warframe specter and your team mates can kill it.
Literally encouraging trolls and toxicity within the game.

Repairing a minor Railjack Breach/Fire/Electrical when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active will no longer give Health back to the Railjack.

• This addresses numerous cases of Railjack invulnerability abuse by manipulating the Catastrophic Failure breach timer. We’re looking at other ways to allow Health on minor Breach repairs/fires/electrical during a Catastrophic Failure without opening the door to this misuse. 

This probably doesnt affect the pro level players but this does bugger over casual and soft core players. Minor breaches happen more often than major ones. The minor breaches may add up in later levels. Being so, the ability to regain SOME health is what kept Railjack doable for people who dont spend 12 hours on Warframe. Correct me if im wrong here, but doesnt this make the technician class useless now?

hace 35 minutos, Neuroszima dijo:

I agree with you 10000000000000000% on all of these but they have had literally like 1 day to read through those 30 pages and start implementing fixes to bugs mentioned there XD

They could post here on the forums telling us exactly what the plans ahead are. They obviously won't implement everything in 1 day, but if we have a clear vision of what are their plans then there wouldn't be so many people complaining.

And besides, if they had the time to halve enemies armor and increase their health (changing numerical values) they could have EASILY halved resources costs because that's too changing numerical values.

But they didn't...

Again all your changes are superficial changes that dont adress the real problem of Railjack : RNG % for both obtaining Vidar Reactors and the reactor itself and the astronomical cost to repair just one part or gun. Asterite is still the worst offender (some will say it it is titanium, but i have enough for 3 mk3 parts of titanium and not even half asterite for 1 part). They need to listen to the community more.

1)The reactor itself... oh they doubled it. 4% is so much (sarcasm) to have the only reactor that could reasonably roll over the dojo one . The families reactors shouldnt roll under the dojo one except the flux energy one .. wait the flux energy one can also drop under less flux than the dojo one. So lets give an example for some value it should be. Zekti should be 30 to 50-60 and flux from 200 to 300 . Lavan Middle is Middle of the pack should be 50 to 70 and something like 150 to 200 flux So it is Still better than the dojo one. Vidar reactor ranges should go from 70/75 to 100 and flux from 30 to 100 . That would make more sense

2) The ressource costs Now on the asterite changes. Do we the players really want to stay in a mission for 10 minutes after we already spent 10 to 20 minutes in a mission Just to collect asterite ? Because even at doubled rate it is still abysmal without a booster. I got something like 600 since I started playing RJ. That mean I dont have enough for even one mk3 part. Even if it was a doubled rate from the start I still wouldnt have enough. People complain a lot about titanium but at least we can get some from mission rewards and I have enough for 3 mk3 part. So they Just need to give an after mission reward of 200 300 asterite or Just make it drop like à lot from enemies. We arent space janitor
P.s im 9 8 9 8 with barely any ivara method use . So it show the drop rate duck. The only Vidar reactor I had was a 42 and also bad flux one

3) Also , Korrudo "nerf" : So.... you mean, that since the PoE update there was not one time anyone in your team saw that Korrudo had the innate lifesteal of Hirudo ? I mean, we got it during PoE remaster and the lifesteal had been mentionned by countless persons, partners, youtubers... and you never "corrected" it before... ALSO.. you did the melee rebalance, stat changes and you never saw that... PRESS X to doubt. It is kinda bulls*** to be honest for all of those who liked the weapon

4) The goddamn vacuum.
I Just dont understand why DE team is so adamant against better vacuum . There is nothing fun about looting for 10 min when the mission avg time is already a lot longer than normal gameplay loop. It all Come down to the same criticism : DE team dont value the time of their players. 

Normal mission vacuum loot doesnt break the flow of the said mission and it is fast paced but not hectic. RJ is slower paced but more hectic so collecting loot is not the first thing you wanna do. You just want to complete the mission. So why an hectic mode where looting is like coming 4th have such pitiful looting vacuum capabilities that break the other mode game flow.  The only reason People tend to believe (tinfoil theory) is that your team want us to miss a lot of things ( I dont believe this theory but I can see why People think like that)

5) Still nothing about Kuva liches, Grendel Ember Vauban Feedback. There were ton of these pages and we barely seen any changes to that. 

I just lost all hope for this game. I had fun a lot, but I dont see how you can say you are listening to the community when you litterally abandon content that didnt bring enough players in and nerfs after nerfs everything because it doesnt go with your TTK expectations.. 

Again, your team should really think more about everything because we all know what happen with the "reviewed" things  and update that dont bring anything: they  are swept under the rug (lich , grendel ember vauban rework, ESO, Arbitrations, Disruption, etc recently)

2 hours ago, Morasain said:

And another hotfix goes by without a fix to Glaives' explosion being unable to crit.

Literally same, I made a moderately detailed post on the mechanics of this and asking if it is intended or not, if they think glaive is too powerful, but no answers

um wasn't there supposed to be some fixes for differing rewards between players?

Still don't see anything that makes me want to play railjack, still got the resource issues, still has the rng issues, still has the luck of the draw rewards....

Another hotfix, but still nothing that addresses the fundamental issues of Empyrean. It's far grindier than ever before, it's more unrewarding than the rest of the game, and it's got even more RNG that the community so far has shown overwhelming disdain for, yet this hotfix shows that you intend on holding the course ("risk and reward" for repairing literal wrecked garbage, what a joke). Please reconsider your direction on this. I love space combat. I was excited when you first revealed railjack, and now I refuse to touch it at all. I want to invest my time and money into Empyrean, but it's been built in a way that is outright contemptuous to players' effort. Why are you trying to dissuade people from investing their time and money into this game mode?

Please, DE. I want to support you on this. I love the idea of Empyrean. Convince me to support you.

Archived