Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #139: Review, Revise, Refresh.

[DE]Rebecca

WHeRE MuH ConTeNT

I hope that 20 pages of revisions also include WARFRAME REWORKS. Hopefully mentioning about Nyx, Titania, Chroma, Atlas, Nekros, Hydroid. These frames are desperately need rework because only 1-3 abilties that have some use while the other are complete garbage.

A while back now you allowed Titania players to go straight from Razorwing to operator mode. This was good.

Then you changed liches so we couldn't mercy kill thralls from operator mode. This was bad, because it invalidated the first improvement.

Please make Titania viable for lich farming again, and stop breaking stuff like this. There are three options that I see:

1. Let us mercy kill from operator again.
  2. Same as 1, but add animations for it. It would also be nice if parazon mods applied when hacking as operator.
  3. Let Titania mercy kill from Razorwing, with custom animations.

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

So... Im asking if a person who made that awesome Nova Deluxe can give some love for Ivara Deluxe next time? Because Nova Deluxe is so good -- looks like a real warmachine -- threatening, dangerous, armed to kill... and Ivara's Prime and Deluxe looks like some cheap MMO's...

I'm still waiting for The Sergeant rework to finish being "next" for 4 years.... And having Kela De Thaym, the Raptor, Ambulas, The Wolf, The Emissary and other bosses just step out in front of him.

Is this Corpus event FINALLY the chance for The Sergeant to step out from Uncle Neffy's shadow?

1. Will we see the Forward Artillery get a buff in railjack, or make it so that it actually one shots?

2. Any release dates for Scarlet Spear?

3. Will a further revision and update of kuva liches come when corpus liches exist?

4. What can we look forward to in the upcoming Deadlock Protocol?

5. Revenant rework when

6. Rework to syndicates?

7. A slight nerf to railjack enemies? They're boring to kill, and it's pointless to not bring a meta frame if you want to stand a chance against them.

8. Most importantly, when will we receive these revisions (in a rough timeframe)

Otherwise I hope you'll address much needed solutions in the devstream!

Q: Will the relic UI Ever get a vaulted status icon people have been asking about since the relic ui was revamped?

e. Q2: When will Tennogen become available for PC players not using the Steam launcher to launch the warframe launcher? Kind of redundant to launch a launcher from another launcher just to launch the game.

Since you're looking to revise and revisit older content will operator cosmetics be on the table for adjustments? The Commodore Prime Apparel in particular has been in a partially broken state ever since the revision made to all operator cosmetics. the back of the chain does not connect to the operator's body at the correct location, it's actually attached lower then it should be below what is clearly a depression in the suit meant for the chain to be attached to. Additionally the belt of the apparel lost it's movement physics during the initial revision so the operators leg will clip through it horribly whenever they move about or sit idle in their combat stance, it also sits lower then it originally did and seems to hover away from, instead of being attached to the rest of the operator model.

Both of those issues were not present when the suit was released as part of a prime access prior to the rework of the operator cosmetics.

examples of this issue can be found in the following threads:

I understand that operator cosmetics don't affect the overall gameplay/content loops of the game, but since FashionFrame is still considered an important part of the game by many, can this please, please, please be put on the list of things that need fixing? The outfit was part of a prime access accessories pack that cost each player who bought it actual money and not just in-game platinum they could have saved up via trading in order to acquire, so having a constant reminder of something we purchased that then broke and isnt being fixed feels bad.

Excited for the stream. I am curious about the following:

1. Will the Requiem System for Liches get another pass at it?

Myself included...a lot players are plagued by the RNG aspect of the relics & after opening over 50 relics to still have not acquired the correct/a Requiem mod is...ungodly demoralizing. 

Many players are already burned out from the Murmur grind. To complete that only to now spend hours upon hours getting Ayatan Stars & Riven Slivers instead of Requiem Mods is extremely discouraging. And starts to make Liches feel like content where platinum is King. (IE: Having to buy the mod off someone shouldn't be seen as part of the gameplay loop.)

I feel like Liches need unique missions where players acquire the mods.

Ex: Once deciphered a unique spy mission or capture spawns where players have to steal the Mod from a unique vault/target.

2. Will Arch-Wing melee get a rework?

Right now the melee is broken (homing is gone) & its put a real drag on what has otherwise been a good Archwing (control wise) rework. As only Arch-Guns are honestly viable.

3. Can Defense objectives recieve a rework?

Currently, it's still a Cryopod or a person (Arbitrations/Sortie).

While doing a Mercury Defense the other day I saw an Orokin Power Core/Reactor. Which made me wonder...why not change the defense objectives to things like:

Downed Shuttles/Transports (and each wave completed has a civilian escape/get extracted), Food/Resources for Civilians, Captured Civilians, Reactors/Cores, Special Artifacts, etc.

Basically items that fit the current theme of Warframe now.

4. Augment Slots for Warframes, Exilus slots for Companions (including Sentinels)?

5. Operator Shields & Exilus Slots

Operator Shields could be used as a new Focus dump. IE: Players can spend Focus to level up a Personal Shield Generator to a specific cap. (1000, or 1500)

Exilus Slots so Operators could equip Utility Mods (Enemy Radar/Vigilante Pursuit, Handspring, Sure Footed, Kavat's Grace, & etc.)

6. Can the Nightwave store recieve a Tier system.

Example:

Rank 0-10 = Tier 1: Access to Aura Mods, Vauban Parts, Nitain Extract, Weapon BPs.

Rank 11-20 = Tier 2: Access to Orokin Catalysts & Reactors, Kuva, Cosmetics (Weapon, Helmet, Decoration)

Rank 21-30 = Tier 3: Access to Weapon & Warframe Slots, Exilus Adapters, Forma BPs, Unique Nightwave Cosmetics (Ephemera, Armor, Operator Suits, etc)

Rank 31 + = Prestige: Access to Umbra Forma BP, Aura Forma, Weapon Exilus Adapters

Obviously the prices should be made to reflect rarity. With something like Umbra Forma costing around 200 or 300 Nightwave Currency so players can get it outside of non-existent Rare containers & the one time only Nightwave reward.

Hello

I would just like to know when will the 5th intrinsic card skill thing come into play, if ever? I'm dying to know what it will be!

And then something completely irrelevant...

Is there any chance that DE can update the art section of the WARFRAME website with all the loading screen art ever?

I started playing when the loading screen was Wisp with her fulmin along with Alad V and the repolopololololoplyst in the background, I loved that art piece and would love to be able to download it from the official website along with all the previous ones I missed. I can only imagine them being equally brilliant. 

Looking forward to the dev stream!

Archived