The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Players: How Did You Overcome the Grendel Defence Mission?

ILucjusz

Hildryn using her 2 and 3 sometime 4 when there are too many of Corpus. made a mistake of bringing Gram Prime instead Arca Titron, when the Pod is low on health i just let a 1 crewman alive. It was exhausting but challenging,

• Like 1

Hildryn 

7 minutes ago, tzadquiel said:

have you ever used specters

no specters(any gear item), little space man, aura, mods or anything was allowed the first days (only bare unmodded warframe and unmodded weapons), dunno if they changed it

Edited by vegetosayajin
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

ear item), little space man, aura, mods or anything was allowed the first days, dunno if they changed it

little space man!? 😂

Edited by tzadquiel
yes he meant that

Did all 3 missions by solo.

- survival = the timer is short, you have to kill fast as possible inorder to drop small life supply earlier.
I picked Prime Fragor (plus a stance mod) leaping move does one-hit kill with area damage. Do roll to cancel the animation.

- excavation = easy mission, there is no mission failure for losing Excavator. I dont remember but picked Frost I believe.

- defense = Revenant, mesmer skin gives you free thrall (best taunt)

• Like 2

Ok after several tries i managed to do it with Revenant. But skill is more important than weapons here.

I used ignis and Jat kittag tho i suppose any weapon with impact is ok too. To deplete their shields faster.

Be careful with grenades, the will kill you on one hit. And those little robots called Ratel, focus on them, since they will deal a lot of damage to your objective.

Save your energy for enthrall and mesmer skin if you have some to spare, but mainly enthrall. Energy orbs are difficult to get here.

Mirage and ignis.

No mods whatsoever on mirage (I think you start with full energy if you do that), but all mods on ignis. You can't make use of the mods, but the clones will do full damage.

Finished each mission in less than 21 minutes, it wasn't that bad.

Edit: and used hirudo for (inconsistent) heals.

Edited by Spookmineer
  • Like 1

Done it twice. Once with Ash, once with Harrow. The first time saw success because I maximized Ash's passive with Slash and Status-heavy weapons. The second took advantage of Thurible's Energy loop, complemented by the Synoid Gammacor's passive, accuracy and Magnetic damage.

• Like 1