The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the bramma

I agree. Yesterday i was in arbitration defense and a guy with brahma whipped the map completely. I was using volt prime and couldnt even see the enemies, They were already dead before i could hit them.

I think he did like 87% damage or 90%. Pretty crazy

Edited by Travis05

48 minutes ago, (PS4)ISLEEPINATUB613 said:

DE has to do something with the bramma problem in public matches. Your guaranteed to see 2 in every 3 games you play. Its op very annoying and I'm not reviving players using it. Its killing the fun of the game tbh

Whenever a new prime frame or a new weapon is introduced, you are bound to see lots of folks ranking it up and taking it out on a spin. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Try going solo if you want 100% CONTROL of everything. 

18 minutes ago, Travis05 said:

I agree. Yesterday i was in arbitration defense and a guy with brahma whipped the map completely. I was using volt prime and couldnt even see the enemies, They were already dead before i could hit them.

Lol, and here I have to carry leech Inaros or dying 5 times before 30 minute khora in arbies. Wish I had your luck with matchmaking. 

22 minutes ago, Travis05 said:

mercury but with the hydron tileset? that was me. I didnt take out the primary bramma though, just abilities and melee

Edited by tzadquiel

I don't care about if they(or me) kill themselves or revives or anything.
But the bramma frequently "breaks" missions - fps drops to a crawl, portals in eso stop opening even unwanted host migrations( I asked them and they were forced out of the mission probably from the bramma, they didn't quit)

1 hour ago, (PS4)ISLEEPINATUB613 said:

DE has to do something with the bramma problem in public matches.

or you could just accept that this can happen in Pugs. people have been doing this since the beginning: Simulor, Tonkor, Arca Plasmor, Catchmoon.. the meta changes all the time, and it will likely change again.

until then, recruit chat or solo are always available.

1 hour ago, (PS4)ISLEEPINATUB613 said:

DE has to do something with the bramma problem in public matches. Your guaranteed to see 2 in every 3 games you play. Its op very annoying and I'm not reviving players using it. Its killing the fun of the game tbh

I don't play public, if anyone clan or alliance comes into a mission with a bramma I abort. 

Simple. It's crap, but it's a solution

30 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

I don't care about if they(or me) kill themselves or revives or anything.
But the bramma frequently "breaks" missions - fps drops to a crawl, portals in eso stop opening even unwanted host migrations( I asked them and they were forced out of the mission probably from the bramma, they didn't quit)

I won't say the classic ''get a better pc'' I will say turn down the effect intensity to 0 and gpu particles to lowest, it makes the fps drops very minimal.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Adem940 said:

I won't say the classic ''get a better pc'' I will say turn down the effect intensity to 0 and gpu particles to lowest, it makes the fps drops very minimal.

I have a "better pc" (and 1gbit net), the problem is not on my side in these cases(the game breaks for everyone not just for me). You would have to get a better pc for everyone playing or just fix the bramma.

ps: or get dedicated servers so none of this matters anymore

Edited by vegetosayajin

There is an easy fix for your problem OP: Play solo.

Honestly, the Kuva Bramma does not need fixes or nerfs. If people like to use it, let em have their fun. DE already "nerfed" the bramma to an extent, by lowering the magnificent sounds it once had, because players complained it was "too loud"

Now all explosive weapons are about to receive a buff, most likely DE will monitor the changes to decide if a nerf is due to some explosive weapons, not just the kuva bramma.

But as someone said, cant beat em? join em. The Kuva Bramma, far from powerful, is very satisfying to use, if you can handle a 7 meters explosion radius, which is about to get bigger too.

The Bramma is not "killing the fun of the game" OP, maybe it is doing that yo YOUR fun, but it is not wise to say it is killing the fun in general.

• Like 1

I have no problem with that Kuva Bow. Maybe tune down the sound a bit. If they nerv it into the ground, people will use other stuff since they remove self damage. So complainer won t help here. 

btw. I haven t use Ember a single time after they nerved her World On Fire skill.

2 hours ago, Travis05 said:

I'm confused....are you upset someone killed the enemies before you did?

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)ISLEEPINATUB613:

speak for yourself.

i have 4 insta revives and i like bramma.i see bramma maybe once in 5-10 games and i play with 20-28 mostly.

you have a lot serious problems. fix them first and then come back.

hace 5 horas, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx dijo:

Think I've seen it once in the last 3 days.

It's a new toy and it's fun.  Folks want to play with it.  Let them.

And let's be honest, if you were volt there's a good chance you were looking to nuke the map yourself and you're salty because you couldn't. 

There is a small difference between nuking the map and almost no being able to land a single shot. I could have just afk and enjoy the view. Weapons that strong make warframes useless. Why would you use ember 4th ability when you have something far better?

Nuking the map is fun the first couple times. The one nuking has fun, thats it. The rest dont get to play.