Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.2

[DE]Megan

This is not working, that we have to find friends to make any of the two assaults. Why not make it like cetus and whoever makes up the time at the time goes. Also where is it posted when we can play? I have gone at least 6 times and no one is playing, says not murex found. Please note that most of us do not belong to groups. Please change this

if you go 10 minutes and do pretty good you can get 150 points I know it scales and you can get around 1k around 30 again doing pretty good so for one of the weapons supposing you did good would take 10 hrs for the 20k and thats for one weapon I know most the world is inside right now but come on. (this is ground numbers)

I would propose to change the support that you can sent to squads will be changed to a damage buff or enemy debuff and give us the ability to heal the op-link with all the stuff we use to heal objectives already, this makes these pub missions a bit less dependent on random people healing your op-link.

Can we get a fix to the kill codes me and two other people sat in a mission for 50 minutes, because we weren't getting any kill codes and we were on our 3rd murex down.  And we only had 5 out of 9 kill codes 

Playing Ground Missions is not rewarding. Both missions are kinda equaly hard, tho I'd say that groung missions are more stressful if you try to stay in for longer and to top it off space groups make more than twice the points in the same amount of time. This is unacceptable, it's horrendously uneven and unfair. Please double the rewards for ground groups so it's at least close to space group rewards

Look... I really dont want to be negative cuz I respect your work and love Warframe but... this event really dissapointed me, Im sorry.

It looked so nicely but now? Stationary boss that is a bullet sponge? Go, Kill, Defend, Go, Kill, Defend... Im just asking you is this really fun?

Im sorry but Im really really dissapointed in this one, really the most boring one so far... Grind doesnt equal fun, and good rewards doesnt equal fun

Thank you hope for improvements to this one in the future

6 minutes ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

Look... I really dont want to be negative cuz I respect your work and love Warframe but... this event really dissapointed me, Im sorry.

It looked so nicely but now? Stationary boss that is a bullet sponge? Go, Kill, Defend, Go, Kill, Defend... Im just asking you is this really fun?

Im sorry but Im really really dissapointed in this one, really the most boring one so far... Grind doesnt equal fun, and good rewards doesnt equal fun

Thank you hope for improvements to this one in the future

to be honest the space side is just go defend on loop for 5 times

the killing is a thing to do while you wait

vor 12 Minuten schrieb G.F.Joe13:

Playing Ground Missions is not rewarding. Both missions are kinda equaly hard, tho I'd say that groung missions are more stressful if you try to stay in for longer and to top it off space groups make more than twice the points in the same amount of time. This is unacceptable, it's horrendously uneven and unfair. Please double the rewards for ground groups so it's at least close to space group rewards

You have to understand DE here. They have to advertise this poorly implemented space shipe gamemode somehow 😉

Given that you can't really join squads (objective completed restriction needs removing), why not have a squad cap rather than a player for the event. Especially with bugs, lost connection to multiplayer, etc breaking squads at the start of each round. Also option to join a squad instead of everyone starting new squads when going to ground or space.

de you really need to balence the rewards for time investment better
ground squads need to get the same rewards for getting 45 codes (that they should be able to do in a singe run) as railjack crews get for taking out 5 murex(which consumes 45 codes)

on top of that you need to make obtaining the 45 codes take about as much time as spending them

if you change this by increasing the number of codes they can get per point from 3 then do that but there is a serious imbalance at the moment

well that or you managed to break something server side recently

3 minutes ago, OnceADrog said:

Given that you can't really join squads (objective completed restriction needs removing), why not have a squad cap rather than a player for the event. Especially with bugs, lost connection to multiplayer, etc breaking squads at the start of each round. Also option to join a squad instead of everyone starting new squads when going to ground or space.

this would be great but being able to easily make squads means nothing if once you get into a railjack squad you realize you have been sitting in one murax for 10 in and you only have 5/9 codes done and you start to wonder weather or not it would be more rewarding to watch paint dry

Disappointed again by this update, can understand tecnical difficulties due to current worldwide situation, but...

it's really crap, no "polite" way to put it...

Go get a look on reddit, ask your contents creators... unanimous consensus is that the event is not worth our time (and that's being very merciful)

Operation: The Scarlet Codes

- Your ground squads already transmitted the Kill Codes? Please wait 10-15 minutes or never to let the space squad receive!

- Blaming other squads because they're not transmitting/receiving any Kill Codes!

-  Oh you're gone already? Here's the code that you've transmitted 10-15 minutes ago!

- You can even give OpLink reinforcement to yourself while receiving Kill Codes from yourself!

I swear this event is a really massive waste of time. Low Scarlet creds rewards, messed up Kill Codes system and slow Flotila load. 

Why don't you guys just delay the event? Please don't give the Work-From-Home excuses. Just delay it, please, next time, polish new events and release it later. No need to rush and it end up like this. 

I now spent hours playing the event and I kinda like it, but... the bonus credit reward just isn't working for me.

Did somebody else encountered the same issues?

I collected about 18k creds, and I did reach rank 3 in ground and in space missions  two times, 1 each... so, according to the information on the wiki and all that stuff, i'm supposed to receive a bonus of 2x10k credits and a few sigils for fashion.

I got rank 1 and 3 ground sigil and 4k bonus credits instead of 20k, that's huge and needs to be fixed to properly explained how to get these bonuses exactly, because the grind is real xD

Thanks for the great content and have a nice day!

this "squad link" thing is a terrible mess of a lie. the quality of patches (very bad, see 3-10 hotfixes per patch) and lack of content (that actually matters) has severely pushed my son and I away from the game. it's gone from the empty promise of an open world (eidolon) to complete disarray. do you even know what you want Warframe to be anymore? cause it just seems like you're picking up a pile of sh*& and throwing it on the wall to see if it sticks or not.

13 hours ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Please reduce the grind, takes the fun out of the experience. Would be more enjoyable if we could buy something every run opposed to every 3 days. 

I truly hope this reaches someone willing to make a change!

And not just for events, think about how much more enjoyable the game would be if nightwave only had 30 challenges to complete, 30 hard and time consuming challenges that really test your skill instead of 100+ tedious challenges that have nothing to do with the story. I want to earn my rewards with skill and commitment, not with a sacrifice of time and a constant grind. 

Think about it- Every 10 Murex you send away, Little Duck thanks you and offers a new reward for you to pick from. Man I would be so down for that!

I know its not a change you could realistically make for this event, but I hope you consider making the change to Nightwave and future events.  

Warframe is not like other games, you can't pay to win, and there are many things that you can't even buy with money, giving everyone an equal footing and the community as a whole a true sense of equality- no matter how much or how little you spend on the game.

The new rewards for scarlet spear for instance, there is no easy way out- if you get them, its because you earned them, and I thank you for that.

-Shock

Regarding the economy, i am fine with some grind, i get it, but the numbers look seriously broken:

Scarlet Spear ground (solo, usually you dont get any teammates in this coop event) 9-12 oplinks for around 1000-1200 credits (later the oplink gets destroyed too fast, enemies stagger you for forever and one shots are common, scaling is as always ridicolously bad)

- 30- 40 minutes

- 1000-1200 creds earned == a bit short of 1 uncommon arcane

Eidolons 3 x 3 easy group with basically anyone that you can do blindfolded

- 45 minutes

- 9 arcanes which at least half will be uncommon, huge chance for at least 1 rare, a small chance for a legendary (1000 creds common 1500 creds for uncommon, "2k for rare 5k for legendary"?)

That means Eidolons right now give at least (that is just common and uncommon) 12500 Scarlet Spear credits worth of loot in the same time with far chilling gameplay compared to events 1200ish - that is 10+ times more time effective arcane farm with far easier chilling gameplay with known bugs that you mostly can avoid.

I thought it was supposed to get arcanes easier with this event ?

Proposed changes to be at least on par with eidolons:

12 ground oplinks == 45minutes == 3x3 eidolons = so 10-15k credits or arcanes cost are 10 times less. 

tldr.

For it to be worth my time i should be able to buy 9 arcanes with 12 oplinks, at least half of them should be uncommon. Simple as that. Not going to bother to play glorified unfun, bugged excavation for 10 times lower rewards than normally. Events are supposed to be fun and rewarding.. Those weapons, emblems and everything super duper rare will be @baro in a year, you teached me this lesson many times over, i will get me some ducats instead of 30 hours of excavation time lol.

Archived