Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.2

[DE]Megan

Visually this event is great, everything looks incredible, the artists did a fantastic job (except for the flashing screens, which should always be avoided, like come on seriously), the gameplay on the other hand... Not so much.

It feels like DE is made up of more artists than coders/developers and it can show sometimes.
Stuff comes out looking and soudning great but has tons of bugs and the gameplay is rather... dull.

The Condrix looks and sounds like a deflating balloon when you defeat them.

did 4 times the ground mission (17 each run) in a fresh relay and it showed me in the relay that i have 315 points and no sign ... so did it for just the normal credits without a bonus .... i think i just get the things i dosnt have 1 time and stop playing that event , not worth it to try it if you join in a relay that show 15/100 murax and when you're in it show ''no murax detected'' if someone lose the connection he cant reconnect , if you invite a person that stand infront of you it say the follita is full ?! i mean why the heck i cant the person that is already in the relay?! waiting like 20 minutes for some codes just waste time and dosnt make fun too .
sometimes we can do just 1 of 5 rounds in murax raids and it say we need to go back to flotilla..
i got a rank 3 sign and just 2.000 bonus credits , in your post it say 10.000 ty for steal 8.000 of them..
we just wait a long time for a event and just got an afk chilling mission for hours and than like 50% are bugged and 25% dosnt count the event score?! please fix the stuff and stop to give us 2 missions that are all time exact the same , it burn out all the players and kill all the fun ...

We need a real explanation of the bonus credits. Just completed a wave with a team. One person got 6k, 2 people got 10k, and I got 2k. We ALL did the exact same thing. We all have the same amount of points for that 100 wave session and 2K ?!? WTF is this?!

I just want my rightfully earned credit bonus rewards. Including the ones i did last night and didn't get.
Also a slightly better explanation about the bonus rewards. Can i get multiple rank-1 rewards per flottille? And per 3hour-cycle, doing multiple Rank-1 on different flottilles because sometimes they are done pretty quick?.

great feedback and bugreporting instead of players busy playing a fun game means you released unpolished S#&$ again

your scarlet event lets my warframe and GPU crash completely, fans going 100%, all screens black - sound of video in background still playing... forced to hold the pwr button

happened again after driver update

dudes you deserve this whole IP taken away from you and given to some competent devs and managers

edit: this kind of crash is not acceptable, it puts my hardware at risk - and my pc runs a LOT with NO crashes all the time

Ok, I may have been disappointed now, but the for the first time, this game has actually made me angry.

All I want is to just play the game... and yet, that seems impossible. Evety time I want to join this event either the squad disconnects, or we are on different flotillas, or there are no murex detected... I have literally wasted an hour of my day just trying to play this event, and for the first time it feels like the game itself is actively trying to prevent me from doing so.

Honestly, I feel like the best option right now would just be to withdraw the event completely and go back to work on it. then re-release it later when it is actually playable. Because right now, this event is genuinely making me not want to touch the game at all...

Tennos , please avoid thing like "still no fix for XXXX" , if this doesn't concern the present subject of the topic.

It will be better for everyone , for DE for focus on the event , and for us for avoid dispersing the staff on different subjects that have no connection with the present subject (also it help a lot for readability).

I understand everyone want more polished things (and me too of course , i'm just an user like you)  , but be clever if you want faster results...

I would like to just go in and play the Operation, fight hard, and have a good time. But...

- Flotilla displays are weird and glitchy.
- Matchmaking is janky as hell and unreliable.
- The points which you earn, you don't get, because the scoring system is broken. I do not mean 'poorly designed', I mean literally broken, and I know that you are being told this by many other players.

I look at the Warframe icon on my computer, and I want to play, but then I think "Why bother? DE will just waste my time. I'll do something else."

This is not a good launch for your new system, DE.

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

I would like to just go in and play the Operation, fight hard, and have a good time. But...

- Flotilla displays are weird and glitchy.
- Matchmaking is janky as hell and unreliable.
- The points which you earn, you don't get, because the scoring system is broken. I do not mean 'poorly designed', I mean literally broken, and I know that you are being told this by many other players.

I look at the Warframe icon on my computer, and I want to play, but then I think "Why bother? DE will just waste my time. I'll do something else."

This is not a good launch for your new system, DE.

somehow they dont care in the slightest on damaging their reputation with releasing broken bs

damn im so triggered by wf giving my otherwise perfectly stable pc some nasty crashes *rant*

The horrendous grind gives me flashbacks of Arid Fear, an event after which I couldn't even look at the game launcher without nausea. Haven't touched the game for four months after it. DE, guys, how about you play your own damn game, all right?

2 updates after the initial update is kinda ridiculous how many bugs still persist.   Also where is the fixes today?   You DElayed it 2 weeks past "Early March" and it is bad.   I tried one mission bugged out after 45 minutes.   That is ridiculous.   I got no credits.   Please fix your game and the people who actually make ghee game because they are not testing anything. 

Why are alpha builds being released to production, is there no QA team? Like seriously, I'm fine with playing alpha builds, just set the expectation to everyone that each launch is going to be an "early release build" so those who don't like playing buggy stuff can come back later when things are fixed.

13 minutes ago, Opetyr said:

2 updates after the initial update is kinda ridiculous how many bugs still persist.   Also where is the fixes today?   You DElayed it 2 weeks past "Early March" and it is bad.   I tried one mission bugged out after 45 minutes.   That is ridiculous.   I got no credits.   Please fix your game and the people who actually make ghee game because they are not testing anything. 

Actually their radio silence so far today is reassuring to me, ironically.

It signals to me that they're stopping to think (or at least putting their heads down to work).

vor 10 Minuten schrieb KushalaDaora:

Please revert the gas changes. As it is it's probably the worst status around and it literally can't do anything. The radius buffs are pointless when it deals so little damage. Just stop nerfing gimmicks that people barely use.

I like to use gas and radiation.

990/5000

Extremely tedious event, more of the same, like Arbitrations but more boring and without rewards with each rotation.
Seeing the recently released content for warframe so tedious, repetitive and not fun, I wonder why they removed "The Law of Retribution" which was so challenging and fun!
That was team work !!!
Not to mention the various weapons nerfs and Warframe Skills and Animations that were fun and after poorly made or meaningless rework were totally embarrassed.
Examples:
1-Volt race animation, the old animation was much better
2-Sinoyd simulator was a lot of fun ... now I don't even know what to say.
3-Ember, wow was great to play with her, extremely fun! now ... Just another Generic Warframe!
4-Itizal First Skill does not work ... tell me, more for what cause, reason or circumstance ???? It doesn't make sense, really.
these are just some examples, I will not continue because I do not want to leave the tenno community depressed.

41 minutes ago, moondog548 said:

Actually their radio silence so far today is reassuring to me, ironically.

It signals to me that they're stopping to think (or at least putting their heads down to work).

HOPEFULY to address the match-making for space part of SSpear NOT EXISTING.
Also game stopping bug of the Condrix not opening for ground team AT THE START OF THE MISSION!!!!😡

Archived