Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Sapphirya said:

What Shedu part did you lose? I've got an extra barrel, receiver, and chassis, and I've already built one for me and gave other Shedu sets away to my friends.

Aww thanks that's sweet, I appreciate it. It was a duplicate part, I only mentioned it because it's a rare drop and it sucks to lose it because of a buggy/messed up system. Thanks again, I appreciate the generosity. ❤️

4 minutes defending the oplinks in a station with 11 ground crews and 2 space crews, only 3 codes received. Will this EVER work.....

Lately i have been playing warframe everyday, farming all focus and doing all eidolon hunts i could to max out all schools.... until this gamemode came out, and now i feel like not touching the game at all. I could still farm the eidolons for arcanes, but this was the obvious choice as i could buy just what i needed.... i feel like you guys broke something in the community with this.

And the pandemic is not an excuse, if you cant release something polished (working properly at least) just dont, we would have understood. But lately the game has been working worse and worse,

I have seen people being host migrated from reliq runs into a sanctuary mission on wave 10. I have lost 1 hours worth of Arbitrarion rewards because the host reached the exit and the game just host migrated instead of waiting for me to arrive (they two other people were dead and even they got the rewards, I lost everything) I was exited for the new Titania Prime access, but right now i dont feel like putting any more money into the game.

Do better.

8 hours ago, kyori said:

I hope this hotfix fixes the bug whereby we only got the emblem and no bonus credits at all... even though some waited at the relay until time up. 

I definitely got everything I've lost.

please look into murex raids receving kill codes just spent 1 hour and 15 minutes in a single mission just to kill one murex during witch the realay channel was being floded with  "(player) transmited kill code" with "(player) recieved kill code from (player)" only appearing every couple of minutes

Are the rewards still expensive as all hell? School starts back again on Monday (online classes), some already have started back. Frustrating that progress to even just get the weapons is so slow if you don't do straight 4 hours in a single session in a single Flotilla.

6 minutes ago, TheUnwanted said:

Are the rewards still expensive as all hell? School starts back again on Monday (online classes), some already have started back. Frustrating that progress to even just get the weapons is so slow if you don't do straight 4 hours in a single session in a single Flotilla.

Yes, yes they are. Even with the 100 murex bonus, they still are.

Thanks for the update. I have been compensated in credits for what I've done so far. 

Do we still need to wait for the timer to count down even after 100/100 Murex is driven away? When can we leave? at the 10 minute timer when the next wave is going to start? 

As it stands, 2/3 of you battle pay is tied to whether or not the flotilla reaches 100/100. This encourages people to avoid low completion servers and invokes chance to determine whether or not people who join flotillas early in the cycle will be screwed out of the lions share of their rewards.

So currently there is no reason to immediately join a flotilla at the start of the round and actually a HUGE incentive to wait and see which ones are guaranteed to reach the goal before joining. Once more players catch on to this, this event is going to become a giant game a chicken.

I joined one yesterday at the start of the cycle and by an hour in it had only reached 25/100, 15 of which were my squad. Nobody was joining and nobody was going to because not enough people joined early on to get the number to look promising. So the flotilla stagnated and eventually I saw 2 space squads and 4 ground squads fighting in vain and I decided to quit for the night and chalk my efforts up to a waste. I got ~7k points and my rank3 badge this morning, but obviously no 10k credit cache.

Thanks DE, for designing an event that encourages people to only help the tenno that need it the least.

Record?

VER IMÁGEN DE PUNTAJE 

SEE SCORE IMAGE

People say that the event is very difficult and boring, I really liked it. Only that it has its way of doing itself, you have to put logic into it. On my Twitch channel "El_Zorro_Naranja" I am telling you how to do the event, without losing your mind.

La gente dice que el evento es muy difícil y aburrido, a mi realmente me ha gustado.

Solo que tiene su manera de hacerse, hay que ponerle lógica.

En mi canal de Twitch "El_Zorro_Naranja" estoy contándoles cómo hacer el evento, sin perder su cabeza.

This event is really very, very bad, worse than the previous kuva weapons, there is no way to add outside party in the continuation station, always prompt in the continuation station is full.And the sky and the ground task is divided into two parts, if the team went to the ground, the sky no team will not be able to complete the progress of the 100/100, if the team went to the sky, the ground team if you have a sky team will not be able to complete the task, and the difficulty of the sky is smaller than the ground, and the rewards without the sky on the ground for a good, this let more team going to the sky, it becomes a very unbalanced.I thought this was going to be an event and this was going to be similar to the previous 8 people, but it turned out to be a very, very bad design, and it took a lot of time to make.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases where players were not receiving Kill Codes in a Murex Raid even though players are uploading Codes in the Ground mission

So this still is not actually fixed. 

You can see it in the chat, so many Kill Codes being sent out from Ground Assault.

Yet, my squad is 7/9 Kill Codes, 0 Murex driven away at 30 minutes into the mission.
What's with the algorithm not assigning the Kill Codes quickly enough to each Space Assault squad?

Il y a 11 heures, Mura a dit :

Does it means there is no challenge killing this thing anymore for a normal group ? looks like.

What challenge? A Condrix does absolutely nothing except rapidly becoming a damage sponge and occasionally spawning a few easily dispatchable sentients when it stays open long enough.

12 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

These are all great changes and fixes. Is it intentional that the profile does not track bonus Credits awarded? Never mind. This is working. Bonus does count! Thanks @-NICHE-

I think i was in same instance as you yesterday. You ground score single handedly convinced me we dont need to up ground rewards. Your squad had like 9k. XD  

I have to ask, what was the squad comp. Weapon choices? Frames? What was giving you speed and stability to rack up those scores.  

Archived