Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

[DE]Megan

vor 44 Minuten schrieb TheFoxing:

thanks megan bb love you kisses. 

why is it capped at 17 condrix? i really wanted to do an E N D L E S S run... such as told in devstream. FeelsBadMan

Because DE fears players doing these runs,exploiting things etc,being ,,too efficient'',guess why they don't make leaderboards anymore or make enemies paper/scale down on everything but make players immortal (shield gating)  and weapons op(slash viral SKANA can kill a level 170 gunner in a few seconds) ,yeah. They do it so literally ANYONE can kill ANYTHING without brain or knowing mechanics,modding etc. so they cant complain ,,oh look that guy did a high score,must be cheating coz my Mk1-Braton for magnetic isn't killing a level 9999 for some reason''

WELL MY TOPIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ONE. But here goes ever since Scarlet spear has been launched I can no longer get onto warframe. Its taken lots of time and patients to get installation to the verify cache but every time I stop at 3% and then it just DOES NOT GO ANY FARTHER. Please help, I haven't been able to do my dailies or get my Warframe fix. :) 

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

For further clarification on the Scarlet Credit compensation Inbox:

Due to the previous errors in scoring, some players have received more Scarlet Credits they were actually intended to based on their Event Score.  The compensation Inbox that was distributed is based on your Event Score (see your Profile Stats or the event information on Navigation). Players that benefited from this error will not have the excess Scarlet Credits taken away, it just isn't included in the compensation amount.

If you did not receive the amount shown in your Profile Stats please let us know with screenshots.

I earned 1700 credits, I spent 1500 of them on arcane guardian and got another 2000 in my inbox. But my profile and the message I just got say I earned only 1500 credits. It is missing 200 credits. Although I will admit I could be misunderstanding something, this event is a confusing mess.

https://imgur.com/a/6WyWczm

I don't want the credits back. I have got the full arcane back that YOU LOT took away and now I don't ever plan on playing this S#&$ty event ever again. So adding the missing credits back is pointless.

I just want you to know that your "fix" needs fixing.

il y a 10 minutes, --Q--FSK41 a dit :

Because DE fears players doing these runs,exploiting things etc,being ,,too efficient'',guess why they don't make leaderboards anymore or make enemies paper/scale down on everything but make players immortal (shield gating)  and weapons op(slash viral SKANA can kill a level 170 gunner in a few seconds) ,yeah. They do it so literally ANYONE can kill ANYTHING without brain or knowing mechanics,modding etc. so they cant complain ,,oh look that guy did a high score,must be cheating coz my Mk1-Braton for magnetic isn't killing a level 9999 for some reason''

and with the new HP scaling, the health of the boss would grow less (sub-linear, ^0.5) than the reward per boss (linear)...

so more the we would stay, the more it would be easy to gain point.

they really should put back the pre 27.2 HP scaling, with the quadratic growing.

reduce the armor scaling was very good ; but nobody asked to reduce the health.

7 minutes ago, RobertidePazzi said:

So everyone that wasn't as affected by wacky issues gained big benefit from having their scores given as credits, and everyone that had more issues with reward scores gained less benefits from having scores given as credits... interesting.

everyone got double (or should have) of what they already got. 

Even now there's people who only do 3 conduirx and leave while I and my teams did 17, 17 and 11 runs. I got more then the people who do 3 and leave, is it unfair I got more points than they do? 

These fixes sound fantastic and I am so glad that you found a cure for my loneliness! Also, the sync fixes and kill code upload fixes should make things work a lot better. Can you also display the number of Tenno in each ground/space mission on the mission board in the Floatilla? That would make it much easier to decide which mission to attempt. Especially since it is easy to solo the ground mission, there can be 5 railjack and 5 ground missions active, but not enough tenno on the ground transmitting kill codes.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

For further clarification on the Scarlet Credit compensation Inbox:

Due to the previous errors in scoring, some players have received more Scarlet Credits they were actually intended to based on their Event Score.  The compensation Inbox that was distributed is based on your Event Score (see your Profile Stats or the event information on Navigation). Players that benefited from this error will not have the excess Scarlet Credits taken away, it just isn't included in the compensation amount.

If you did not receive the amount shown in your Profile Stats please let us know with screenshots.

@[DE]Megan The stats on our profiles have been messed up and not updating correctly from the get go with Scarlet Spear. While I appreciate the effort and the credits, basing how many credits we get on our profile ends up giving the wrong amounts. For example, last night I had 22535 points and today I have 14535. I also was stuck at 810 for a number of missions for whatever reason. For what it's worth I'm enjoying the game-play aspect of Scarlet Spear just not the bugs.

PS; a friend says that the clan sigils are over-sized. It seems that the smallest you can make them is twice the size of other sigils.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Mura:

Lowered the Health scaling for the Condrix in the Ground Assault mission. Players should notice that the Condrix feels easier across the scaling levels with its max Health leveling out around the 10th Condrix mark. 

Does it means there is no challenge killing this thing anymore for a normal group ? looks like.

bulletSponge THEgame is not a challenge 

2 and a half hours play, for a 2500 scarlet token reward

I was bored after 10 minutes in each mission but wanted to do one rotation. 

Any intent to fix the progress imbalance between full relays and those that bled players so have to make do with a mix of noobs, 1-2 dedicated 4-man groups and those of us who end up carrying the noobs (80% damage, 3/4 of the activations and 90% of the revives)?

Both the "Flotilla" sharding and the 3 hour segmenting are crap and just causing problems and are annoying. It limits people with good connections to pug with and its just annoying having to jump around flotillas to find one that even allows one to play. The Flotilla selection screen is totally out of sync with the actual flotilla status.

Btw how about fix Ceti Lacera status cap on 100% we already on 100+% right? im believe Heliocor energy color is very important ofc 99% tenno use it, and dat damn bloody wrong energy color it's a disaster... but may be need focus on more critical bug's?

Archived