Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Warframe Appreciation !

EternaldrkMako

warframebackground.png

Let us on this day appreciate all of the prime warframes, speak your mind, which design is your favorite !

Excalibur Prime    

Spoiler

See the source image

Frost Prime  

Spoiler

See the source image

Mag Prime    

Spoiler

See the source image

Ember Prime    

Spoiler

See the source image

Rhino Prime    

Loki Prime    

Nyx Prime    

Nova Prime    

Volt Prime    

Ash Prime    

Trinity Prime    

Saryn Prime    

Vauban Prime    

Nekros Prime    

Valkyr Prime    

Banshee Prime    

Oberon Prime    

Hydroid Prime    

Spoiler

See the source image

*here is were a hydroid prime video url would be if it was made*

Mirage Prime    

Zephyr Prime    

Spoiler

See the source image

Limbo Prime  

Spoiler

See the source image

Chroma Prime

Mesa Prime    

Spoiler

See the source image

Equinox Prime

Spoiler

See the source image

Atlas Prime 

Wukong Prime 

Ivara Prime

Spoiler

b5edcc1223c5ad95d87145e102a2afa2.png

Titania Prime 

• Like 8

As a whole just as they are without using different helms, colors, or skins with prime toggle on?

Trinity, hydroid, mirrage, mesa, and ivara i like based off the above criteria.

But the rest i prefer to swap their colors, helms, skins with prime toggle on, etc.

For example nyx and saryns prime body models are great. But i hate their helmets.  And use tennogen helms instead.

Oberon with no adjustments fits the description of the Warframe. Being about balance and having the grey, white, and black colors feels like the appearance fits well with the lore and description. 

I like most of their looks, but I prefer the ones with less gold detailing and more emphasis on the actual armor look. 

• Like 1

I love Vauban for his techno-businessman/tactician look. Oberon Prime is cool because his neck/helmet reminds me of a chess piece. Mesa is cool because of how bad ass she looks. Ivara Prime is cool because Jellyfish are fascinating.

My least favorite is Titania Prime by far. She looks like a bland piece of plastic. I hope DE doesn't move into making designs similar to how she looks.

48 minutes ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

I love Vauban for his techno-businessman/tactician look. Oberon Prime is cool because his neck/helmet reminds me of a chess piece. Mesa is cool because of how bad ass she looks. Ivara Prime is cool because Jellyfish are fascinating.

My least favorite is Titania Prime by far. She looks like a bland piece of plastic. I hope DE doesn't move into making designs similar to how she looks.

I gotta say titania prime does look leagues better with a good color scheme. Her default colors are too blah.

And her prime helm with her other skins also looks really good. Toggling prime parts on with her 2 tennogen skins is nice as well.

I like my Nova Prime, Loki Prime..

But I bought new skins for Ivara, Saryn. They are both "interesting" but somehow I don't like their helmets. DE can certainly earn more money if they start creating ugly Prime frames.. 

The last frame I want to reskin asap is Gara (but she is not Prime). I use her a lot but she is ugly and there is no nice skin available at the moment..

Edited by (PS4)shann_cz

mesa prime is the only one I don't have a skin for, because she dun need i
all of the others do 😄

edit: correction monkey boi and ember are in that spot as well

as for valkitty - i just equip the normal skin(not the prime) and she becomes the best

Edited by vegetosayajin

Are we talking aesthetically? 

I'd say Nova Prime is probably my favorite; 2 "deluxe" skins and I still prefer her prime aesthetic. 

Although I do really like how Excalibur Prime is just a regular Excalibur who painted bits of his armor gold and jammed a janus key into his forehead. 

"designwise" nothing beats chroma. he literally went from a "blob of goble" to the most iconic knight "in and out" armor. it almost makes me think that this was the main design than they made a worse version to be the "non prime" . some others look like that too. hydroid too looks great prime and a mess non prime. anyway I hate how I hate chroma, and I don't know how to play him.. he is bad, Im bad at him... and even so.. he is sooo beautiful! wish I knew how to chroma.

Edited by (PS4)CoronelXupomoses

Based on the looks of the prime skin?

(All are in my personal opinion)

Chroma: Looks badarse, just looks like someone ya don't wanna futz with. Love him with his Gram P w/ Karv'r tennogen skin.

Ember: Flaming mohawk ftw

Hydroid: PIRATE!

Loki: Very devilish

Mesa: paired with the Tatsu, has that awesome cowboy samurai look, very anime

Nova: i just like her base Prime skin over any tennogen and deluxe skin (been using her a lot lately for stuff too)

Wukong: Only frame where I do not wear any shoulder armors, as the detail in his shoulder pieces is pretty gnarly and animalistic. (use the Macak helmet tho)

(see my profile description for some my Chroma P and Mesa P fashionframe)

14 hours ago, (PS4)shann_cz said:

I like my Nova Prime, Loki Prime..

But I bought new skins for Ivara, Saryn. They are both "interesting" but somehow I don't like their helmets. DE can certainly earn more money if they start creating ugly Prime frames.. 

The last frame I want to reskin asap is Gara (but she is not Prime). I use her a lot but she is ugly and there is no nice skin available at the moment..

Nani? 

Garas tennogen skin looks dope. Especially the helmet.   Do you not like her samurai motiff?

And what we have seen this far for her deluxe is looking nice to.

I rather like her design.  And she's got 3 solid helms to pick from as well.