The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst mechanics In Warframe

15 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

You can disable the Volt buff by rolling backwards.

Yeah I know, but that doesn't mean anything when a Volt gives you the buff the second you get rid of it. Especially if they think I went through a nullifier bubble or something when I'm just trying to get rid of it.

24 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

It's not just given to me every 3 seconds when someone spams a recastable ability 

I'll say this one again, if the Volt spams the ability since there isn't a cooldown. I have no interest in backflipping more than I can bullet jump forward. 

Edited by --Brandt--
  • Like 1

Just now, cookieknife said:

Archwing. It's a great concept was promising when it launched, but they abandoned it and never turned back. Now they use it (in it's buggy unfinished state) to tie up the loose ends of their open world content?

Still feeling salty about it.

Archwing is now being reworked. Modular system! 

Scott said that the broken melee was fixed. Next update!

39 minutes ago, Hypermega said:

Corrosive damage! hands down being able to fully strip armor ruins the game more than anything else. i dont care if its with an amprex, warframe abiltity, augment you should not be able to simply turn off the difficulty. the game becomes dramatically less fun when the worst mobs in the game evaporate because you mixed 2 elements together. i mean cap how much armor can be removed or bypassed! pretty obvious solution.

I'm pretty sure that after the recent status rework, corrosive can't delete the armour anymore? There's a cap to armour stripping.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 2

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)killercoyal97:

I’d like to hear your opinions on what are your least favorite or “worst” mechanics in Warframe.

There are to many...

But my "favorites" are: (sorry for bad formatting. No list option on mobile)

- Sharkwing 

- loss of velocity, when we jump on our k-drives

- Lotus/ Natah. I couldn't trust her from the beginning. I'm waiting on the day were I can finaly ban her into the void.

- Operator Void dash

- Only mid level mission.

- The hardest endless missions start with low- level and take about 30min until the mid- level is reached.

- player who don't know the basics

- player who don't know that bulletjumping is one of the slowest way to move. (And also one of the inaccuratest.)

- player who think that they know every frame perfectly

Edited by ES-Flinter
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I meant that you don’t need it as in you can still go through the whole game without needing Arcanes.

You can get trough the whole game using your starter gear and some heavy modding being the only prerequisite. what's your point?
Just delete all the content made to diversify the game and nullify all the fun stuff that was given to us to play with? Which part of warframe being a power fantasy don't you understand? The goal is to constantly get new ways or sources of blowing the ever living heck out of enemies. like I said they could have just stuck with not introducing anything past excalibur and the 3 starter weapons... but where's the fun in that?

to answer the OP: rivens! It's cool they emphasize on the power fantasy feel of the game, but they are essentially glorified lootboxes.

Implement RNG circumventing mechanics (like locking in a certain roll, or not getting the same roll more than 2 times) to them so you don't spent literally millions of kuva just to get the same or worst roll than what you started with if the great and holy RNGesus wasn't on your side, then they'll be perfect.

If praying to RNGesus doesn't work, you can always sacrifice oberon to LOOTcifer.

Edited by EDM774
  • Like 6

21 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Pretty sure this is a glitch. My fiancé’s nova does this yet my Valkyr and other Warframe’s (aside from nova) have invulnerability while in operator mode. I don’t know why.

I think they are invulnerable when there's no ability running on them when you go into operator mode.

Edit: "While Transference is active, the Warframe becomes invulnerable to damage from all sources; however if the Warframe is currently using a channeled ability, or an ability that has an active duration, it will still receive 10% damage from all sources."

Source: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Operator

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

You can get trough the whole game using your starter gear and some heavy modding being the only prerequisite. what's your point? Just delete all the content made to diversify the game and nullify all the fun stuff that was given to us to play with? Which part of warframe being a power fantasy don't you understand? The goal is to constantly get new ways or sources of blowing the ever living heck out of enemies. like I said they could have just stuck with not introducing anything past excalibur and the 3 starter weapons... but where's the fun in that?

I agree, this mindset is super worrisome. I dont know why people want to stay completely stagnant for 7+ years.

They literally want only 4 frames in the game and 5 weapons. And they get offended if people complete missions too fast. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

You can get trough the whole game using your starter gear and some heavy modding being the only prerequisite. what's your point?
Just delete all the content made to diversify the game and nullify all the fun stuff that was given to us to play with? Which part of warframe being a power fantasy don't you understand? The goal is to constantly get new ways or sources of blowing the ever living heck out of enemies. like I said they could have just stuck with not introducing anything past excalibur and the 3 starter weapons... but where's the fun in that?

Where did I say they should be removed lmao? I think Arcanes are fine as is but are not entirely needed to progress through out the game, that’s all I was saying. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Can you elaborate on this? Can you just not handle the grind or are you one of those people that gets flustered by actually having to multi task in a game?

I play Warframe for the Warframes, the Bio-mechanical engines of destruction that the game is named for not to fuss about with space tweens and void magic. And its getting to the point where you cant do anything without a damn tween and its magic powered armcannon involved somewhere.

Edited by AzureTerra
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, AzureTerra said:

I play Warframe for the Warframes, the Bio-mechanical engines of destruction that the game is named for not to fuss about with space tweens and void magic. And its getting to the point where you cant do anything without a damn tween and its magic powered armcannon involved 

You..cant do anything in game without your operator? If you need advice or builds to kill stuff or get past something, feel free to ask.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy my 25% elemental and physical damage from my fully maxed Madurai.

• Like 4

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu:

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy my 25% elemental and physical damage from my fully maxed Madurai.

Hahahahah. And I'm going to destroy you with my zenurik powers. Endless energy. Endless lighting. And the power to slow the time by pressing E. 🤓🤓🤓

• Like 7