Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk: ugly.

senmurai

I think he looks fine. The "materials" used make coloring him a bit iffy at times, but he's hardly ugly or anything.

It's just that ... he's clearly a monk, like Hildryn is a bodybuilder, Harrow is a priest, and Grendel is an oni.

Sometimes I miss the more subtle weirdness of earlier Frame designs,
that then made stuff like, say, Nyx Prime's helmet hit all the harder for its unexpected lack of subtlety 😄

• Like 4

3 hours ago, senmurai said:

It is my opinion that Baruuk look awful:

- posture / stature / body format

- armor / skin / helmet / etc

For me all the above look very unpleasant.

Simple solution:

• Don't use it.

Your taste vs the taste of others.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, kevoisvevo said:

Cheers, mesa too, add sayrn and octavia into that.

Saryn is a beautiful flower. Mesa is an independent female bounty hunter. Octavia is all about music. These Ladies are power allies and deadly enemies. These Ladies are attached to a theme. Please learn them.

Edited by (PS4)Captain_Bonecold
  • Like 3

On 2020-05-10 at 3:27 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

The helmet is the part I don't like. Makes him pretty much unplayable. (Both options suck.)

Exaggerating.

On 2020-05-10 at 7:49 PM, Divinehero said:

honestly i'm ok w/ his design.. cept for that weird belt/sash thing

It's not weird, you're just from the 21st century. 

Every frame cant wear a 3 piece suit or jeans and a hoody.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Saryn is a beautiful flower. Mesa is an independent female bounty hunter. Octavia is all about music. These Ladies are power allies and deadly enemies. These Ladies are attached to a theme. Please learn them.

Exactly Thank you

I agree, Baruuk's posture is awful. Something's off about his back, it's hunched, no matter what I do with it. Equipped him with animations where he keeps his back straight, and it's better, but when he starts walking he's hunched again.

When I watch him, always think of my mom. She always scolded me when I did that (which was often), and slapped my back to make me straighten it.

I wish I could slap Baruuk on the back.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

On 2020-05-10 at 7:25 AM, senmurai said:

It is my opinion that Baruuk look awful:

- posture / stature / body format

- armor / skin / helmet / etc

For me all the above look very unpleasant.

Well it's a good thing theres other frames for you to play. If you dont like it move on or deal with it.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Well it's a good thing theres other frames for you to play. If you dont like it move on or deal with it.

You don't have to make a post for everyone who doesn't like Baruuk's appearance. I doubt his feelings are hurt. 😉

• Like 3

got to love warframe community sometimes

Its either: The air is polluted = well dont breath it or just random post to increase the post count.

OT: i dont think hes that ugly, his alt helm, or main ( i dont even know ) its ugly as hell tho

But his concept of a monk is rly nicely made tbh an if u put some big cape on him, u wont even see his much. He will get a deluxe someday.

Good frame tbh

• Like 1

15 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

... We all wish you would do the same with Nidus. No point on saying stuff like ^ that ^ when you yourself don't know how to work with Nidus....

• Like 1