The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

How to make and play as a giant Warframe: Big Titania

(PSN)Unstar

Hi Tenno!  Today I'd like to teach you how to play as Big Titania.  It's pretty easy (at least on PS4):

1. In a Railjack mission, enter a Crew Ship with Titania.
  2. Let the ship explode while you are still on it and in Razorwing; it doesn't matter if your team destroys it from the outside or if you wreck the reactor.
  3. You will appear in an empty-ish space.  From your gear menu, use your Omni to teleport back to the ship.
  4. Congratulations, you are now Big Titania!

Big Titania is genuinely big, so she will get stuck in spaces that are too small.  That's okay, just use your normal-size Operator to reposition yourself to an open space where Big Titania can move freely.  If you want to stop being big, Razorwing will turn you back to normal.  Some other notes:

• Big Titania's melee attacks are big!  Your range will be increased as you might expect, but note that you may have trouble hitting those tiny enemies at your feet since most attacks don't attack there.
  • You may feel like you're moving slow, because Big Titania moves at the same exact speed as normal Titania; jumps are the same, too.
  • Big Titania will also be big in Archwing.

While I hope Big Titania stays with us forever, I wouldn't be surprised she was patched out soon.  So please enjoy goofing around as Big Titania while you can.  I hope this adds some smiles to your life, Tenno!  Go big and stay home. 🙂

I added a video of creating Big Titania and going through most of a mission with her as well:

• Like 23

Doesn't work for me.  Is it only possible if you aren't the host?

*edit*

It appears to be a client-side bug only, as I can't reproduce it as host.  Also, Giant Titania appears as normal-sized to the host.

F9F7DFCA037F73DBC4C3851899649FC8B9C77788

CFDCEFC6C646D5BE893ECA6BA0D02CAF9482E9CB

Edited by N64Gamefreak
More testing
  • Like 1

Okayyyyyyy......

We NEED this in-game!!!

Make this a Augment mod for Razorwing that makes her GIANT instead of small. 

Also.....this would give credence to when we finally meet Deluxe skin Nidus and he uses his 4 to become giant size and slap our frames around before we run from his area and he chases us through the halls knocking down walls to get us.

Man .... This game has sooo much POSSIBLES!!!!

Imma see if I can do this on Xbox...

18 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

We will be trying to fix this for sure, but for now, enjoy having fun with giant Titania!

and why?

This doesn't negatively impact anything and a person would have to go out of their way to really do it.

Why not instead just have everyone focused on actual improvements to the game within areas that DO negatively impact players?

There's a bug that's been around a while preventing blink from recharging for Archwings went out in space. That seems a bit higher in importance than a silly mode for Titania.

Edited by Sean

14 hours ago, Sean said:

and why?

This doesn't negatively impact anything and a person would have to go out of their way to really do it.

Why not instead just have everyone focused on actual improvements to the game within areas that DO negatively impact players?

There's a bug that's been around a while preventing blink from recharging for Archwings went out in space. That seems a bit higher in importance than a silly mode for Titania.

I'd guarantee a bug like that is a much higher priority for DE. 

Man, I wish something like this were an actual 'Frame. Imagine a warframe themed as a giant. The only problem is the size of certain rooms and spaceswould not accommodate very well, so maybe there'd be an alternate cast for the 4.

Lemme try and hash out some abilities...

1) Giant-frame makes their arms huge and pulls in all enemies in a cone in a damaging, squeezing hug.

2) Giant-frame taunts enemies to melee attack, works well with 1. Recast to do a radial stomp with an embiggened foot, maybe.

3) damage reduction/regeneration of some sort

4) (only one I want to name) Fee Fi Fo Fum. Giant-frame can roar and buff allies and terrify enemies in place, or, as an alternative cast in open spaces, channel to grow, becoming a towering giant to smash all opposition. Channel longer to grow bigger, damage dealt and received at a percentage proportionate to size (ie 5x size, 5x damage, 1/5th received damage). While in this mode Giant's weapons are tiny and as such unusable. If big enough, other players can climb Giant.

Just an idea but I think it'd be neat to see something like this.

1 hour ago, LordoftheCoast said:

I'd guarantee a bug like that is a much higher priority for DE. 

and yet I'll bet you that they'll put more time into trying to remove something unimportant (the Titania bug), and then the blink issue which will continue to exist far longer.

[Titan Mode] Augment mod

Titania will no longer Shrink down and take flight, instead she will Grow in Size gaining Health and Armor but will disable enemy blind, evasion and reduced damage.

Diwata transform into Razor Gauntlets and gains a unique melee attack where she slams the ground dealing AOE damage. Enemies hit by the slam will get staggered.

Titania cannot use any equipped gears in this mode.

Get in the Warframe Tenno!

DE Pls

Edited by Arvin57