Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma Changes: Explanation and Timeline.

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Edcaous said:

Feels like this is kind of overkill, why couldn't it have been lowered to something like 7 or 8 instead? Now it has less ammo than the maximum ammo than the Lenz.

Everybody runs it with vigilante supplies + that crit bonus . This nerf has done nothing really.

1 minute ago, Jarriaga said:

No, it's an MR15 weapon with an acquisition loophole. It's the same thing as buying the Exergis (MR8) with plat just after reaching your orbiter for the first time. That doesn't change that the weapon's stats are in a higher damage bracket.

Even the plat weapons are locked behind MR now, my son wanted the acceltra when he first started so I let him get some plat and he was not able to buy it from the market as it told him he did not meet the MR requirement. So as long as you can hunt a lich at MR5 all the weapons should be viewed as MR5, not saying it shouldnt be changed but to call them higher than MR5 is just splitting hairs

13 minutes ago, csaszar said:

While deeply respecting DE i cant understand why cant we have 5-6 good primary weapons?

Because DE destroyed them one after the other. So we can't have them at same time. I would be awesome if DE revert all the nerf they maked on all weapons.

1 minute ago, minininja77 said:

That is still not really a fix, my son has been hunting lich's often on his own since MR6 so to have the rewards locked for 5-10 MR would be a crappy thing to do.

well I believe DE plans to increase the MR Req to do Lichs also. And if DE did change it to how I state it I would think they would grandfather people in.

1 minute ago, minininja77 said:

Even the plat weapons are locked behind MR now, my son wanted the acceltra when he first started so I let him get some plat and he was not able to buy it from the market as it told him he did not meet the MR requirement. So as long as you can hunt a lich at MR5 all the weapons should be viewed as MR5, not saying it shouldnt be changed but to call them higher than MR5 is just splitting hairs

Wait What,it would not let him buy the acceltra from the market with PLAT because he wasn't the correct mastery rank? That seems like an error unless DE changed something.

Just now, Godzilla853 said:

Wait What,it would not let him buy the acceltra from the market with PLAT because he wasn't the correct mastery rank? That seems like an error unless DE changed something.

It was always like this if I remember correctly. 😕 

Just now, Godzilla853 said:

Yeah I thought it weird also but I figured they made a change to remove a "pay to win" aspect 

4 hours ago, (XB1)Calliber said:

Would you also like all enemies to drop dead by looking at them?

So instead of 1 OP weapon you want all weapons OP?  This is how you kill a game.  And then you'll complain that the enemies are too easy, buff the enemies.  Then you'll complain the enemies are too tough, buff the weapons...and so on and so forth, do you see your insanity yet?    

Nerf before Buff, always.  

im too lazy too type so im just gonna copy paste my post from the main thread when they announced the nerf: if bramma doesnt kill some other wep or frame will gladly mass nuke 🙂 but here:

oh man now i have to use equinox,saryn,mirage,ember,mag,gara,mesa,oberon,volt. Or Tonkor,nukor,acceltra,amprex,corinth,ignis wraith,lenz, zarr, or ect. to nuke or absolutely shred LEVEL 20-40 STARCHART ENEMIES? 

On a serious note if ur gonna do any nerf id rather take a 50% damage nerf than reduced max ammo from 15 to 5. But yeah, anything fun gets absolutely ruined in a game where you're mean't to mass murder hordes of enemies because all the crybabies jump on the forums and flood it with whining. This isn't just about bramma, its about everything fun that gets nerfed. I want to love the game but all we get is fashionframe updates which by the way ISNT CONTENT. and nerf's as of lately. Explains the state of the game currently. and when deadlocked protocol drops? heh people are going to do the norm and come back for 2-3 months and guess what? Quit again.

Edit: Had to delete some stuff to make it much more respectful, but yeah. Every frame/weapon i listed isnt even half of it. you can literally build a range frost or any niche aoe frame and nuke 15 waves of helene because of how pitifully easy the armor/health rework made enemies

First Rule of Warframe: Never Get Attached To Anything...

If you remember that initial rule then you can never be upset with this game and the weapon cycle deployed by DE...Also please remember that eventually De will release some sort of mod that specifically re-buffs that weapon after it's been relegated to the forgotten pile for the next Meta at some point if you wish to actually keep it around...

Just now, (XB1)Grimsley Clause said:

Never understood the Bramma drama, though I guess I'm curious if it has the same issue the Kuva Ogris seems to have where the projectile clips through like 80% of surfaces?

It's not an issue. All AoE weapons work this way.

Just now, MacIntoc said:

They do?

I've never noticed it on anything but the  Kuva Ogris.

That's.... annoying? Why would it be purposeful for these things to just ignore most of what you're shooting at? Can't hit the floor, can't hit most enemies directly, can't hit nearby walls...

3 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

Nope,when I started Plat allowed you to bypass the MR requirement in the market because you were paying with real money.

huh, I guess I started late, because I couldn't.

It would be rather pay2win-ish tho, now that I think about it. 🤔

I don't even have the bramma. Just got a lich today who will be dropping it. The ammo count is partly the reason I wanted it in the first place as I like the lenz but the ammo juggling was a bit annoying. Now it's only going to have 5 ammo? I know vigillante supplies is a thing but why not just greatly increase charge time or decrease the damage or put a delay on the explosions or leave it as it is and make it the only explosive weapon in the game that can self damage. 

Eh, kuva tonkor is pretty good anyway and has ammo for days so i'm happy I guess. 

#buffthelenz

5 minutes ago, MacIntoc said:

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Grimsley Clause said:

They do?

That's.... annoying? Why would it be purposeful for these things to just ignore most of what you're shooting at? Can't hit the floor, can't hit most enemies directly, can't hit nearby walls...

They don't.

I've used Bramma, Tonkor, tombfinger and other AOE weapons and non of them clips through walls unless if I put a punch through mod on it.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Grimsley Clause said:

They do?

Hum... ok, i misunderstood what you're speaking about. Indeed, the munition itself should not have punch through, only AoE. Are you certain that you don't use punch through mods ? Personally, i never noticed that ogive didn't explode on hit with Ogris.

As main user of Bramma I was expecting something like this, and read again when I say "something like"; not this, this is absurd.

This weapon needs a lot of patience to get, you need 5 forma at least to unlock his full potencial (that's leveling FIVE times), its a lvl 40 gun... and taking it to the same level as other weapons is absurd; where is the reward?, there´s none. Another weapon to which I dedicate my time that I have to "throw away" because they did not know, or did not want to, balance it as it should.

Sad to see, one more time in this game (I already lost count of how many), the ineffable equation: fun = nerf to nonexistence

22 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

First Rule of Warframe: Never Get Attached To Anything...

If you remember that initial rule then you can never be upset with this game and the weapon cycle deployed by DE...Also please remember that eventually De will release some sort of mod that specifically re-buffs that weapon after it's been relegated to the forgotten pile for the next Meta at some point if you wish to actually keep it around...

Yep I enjoy my kuva nukor but if I had to bet its the next weapon to get nerfed

22 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are doing a comprehensive review of this issue that players are raising to see what the next steps are. 

I hope you're serious about this.  I've been complaining about low Mastery Rank players running lich missions, since they were added.  I've carried plenty of sub-MR10 players through lich missions, because they do not have the gear/mods to kill a lich on their own.  There are far more things for a low MR player to work on, before even considering a kuva weapon.

Archived