[DE]Megan

Xoris Interactions With Warframe Abilities & Exalted Weapons

hace 5 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Special note: Gara’s Shattered Lash will now scale with Melee Combo Counter, to be consistent with Khora Whipclaw and Atlas Landslide. The same Xoris restriction will still apply.

So such scaling will affect Gara's Mass Vitrify explosion?

• Like 7

Justo ahora, ImaybeAorange dijo:

aahh yes more power stealing thx

They are nerfing an OP interaction. Why people hate nerfs?

• Like 51

... I never got why people complain about nerfing certain combinations that would be a "must have" to play. 

Seems fair to me.

• Like 34

Okay so for once I must say, I like this cause when this weapon got into the game the meta was only that and the mass amount of damage you could use so it became very narrow in what choices you had while using specific frames, I can't speak for everyone here but as someone who plays Limbo quite regually now, this doesn't effect me much but I'm thinking of those that use those specific warframes mentioned

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Ash Bladestorm
  • Atlas Landslide
  • Baruuk Serene Storm
  • Excalibur Exalted Blade
  • Khora Whipclaw
  • Valkyr Talons
  • Wukong Iron Staff

You really didn't have any freedom in what you did cause you know, the Xoris is so op in their capabilities and honestly it bough my joy down seeing how busted it was and made me move away from playing wukong all together but once this update drops, I'm looking forward to this and see how the meta will slowly get back to where it was and enjoyable from personal experience.

TLDR: I like this change as now more melee's can be used with the specific warframes other then only xoris, if you don't like it well than it's your personal opinion and this is mine.

• Like 15

While a part of me is a bit sad to see this hilarious buff get shot down, I can at least understand it. With this said, however, will DE be addressing the fact that Riven Mods on stat sticks for Khora / Atlas / Gara still give their massively increased bonuses to Warframe Abilities? I feel like that has been a much larger and more noxious issue than the Xoris' hilarious fun Big Number Effect.

• Like 30

Doesn't Valkyr's Talons have it's on Combo and Gladiator Set works of that?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Malziel said:

With this said, however, will DE be addressing the fact that Riven Mods on stat sticks for Khora / Atlas / Gara still give their massively increased bonuses to Warframe Abilities? I feel like that has been a much larger and more noxious issue than the Xoris' hilarious fun Big Number Effect.

Probably not as you need to get the Riven first, while this weapon was handed out to everyone. There is still a lot of RNG involved to get that setup.

Edited by Magus_Tahir
Typo
  • Like 10

So what your saying is that we should just throw out the Xoris and the 3-5 forma we put on it?

Gee, thanks for the heads up.

• Like 52

27.5.4 - 28.0.7

Garuda's Talons are still unaffected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, and the Gladiator set bonus. All of these are still equippable with no effect or set effect.

Exalted melee weapons are still unaffected by the Gladiator set bonus. These set mods are still equippable with no set effect.

• Like 71

On the brightside, this will make the dispo for xoris go up 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, --Raid-Master-Qued said:

They are nerfing an OP interaction. Why people hate nerfs?

Because how the nerfs have occurred and how often they've been occurring and the pattern in which we weren't supposed to enjoy in OUR way whereas they wanted us to enjoy in THEIR way.

• Like 65

3 minutes ago, Cyrces said:

So such scaling will affect Gara's Mass Vitrify explosion?

It probably will. The issue is that you're never gonna be building combo with the thing. As with gara as soon as you go in to melee range you'll instagib the units and the explosion doesn't build combo spamming 1 on to enemies also doesn't sound like that interesting of a gameplay style as you do more than enough damage with your wall blasts or 2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Doesn't Valkyr's Talons have it's on Combo and Gladiator Set works of that?

It used to, but it randomly and silently (so far as I could see) was changed to only work off your actual melee weapons combo, which is nonsense.

• Like 19