Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Arsenal Twitch Extension Pre-Launch FAQ

[DE]Ruu

You may have seen our soft launch tonight on Home Time - The Warframe Arsenal Twitch Extension is coming!

Official release is a few weeks away, but here is a post-soft launch FAQ!

FAQ:

When is it launching?

After thorough testing we will launch very soon - stay tuned!

What is the Warframe Arsenal Twitch Extension?
The new Twitch Arsenal Extension will allow you to view the Warframe loadouts of the Twitch channel you are watching when the streamer has the feature enabled. Simply click the 'View Loadout' button on the left hand side to see the Warframe, Companion, Archwing, and Operator loadouts that are currently equipped in-game.

The Arsenal Twitch Extension will include the following for streamers who enable the feature:

• The streamer’s In-Game Name, Mastery Rank, and the last time your loadout was updated.
  • Which Mods are installed on the streamer’s Warframe, weapons, Companions, Archwing, and more! 
  • Which Arcanes are installed on the streamer’s Warframe, Zaws, Kitguns, Amps, and Operator. Hover over each one to see what they do!
  • Customizations on accessories, including Syandana, Ephemera, Regalia, and colours. Hover over each colour to reveal the colour palette names.
  • A breakdown of each modular part for Amps, Zaws, and Kitguns.
  • Which Focus school the streamer has currently equipped.
  • Descriptions of all Warframe and Archwing abilities localized in 13 different languages.

Want to hide the Operator due to spoilers? No problem, you can hide that as well as Exalted weapons, Archwing, and Heavy Guns from your loadout in the extension settings on Twitch.

Never miss out on Twitch Prime loot with a convenient link to connect your account and receive in game loot.

While the extension is open, it will refresh when loadout changes occur after a couple of minutes.

Certainly something that Twitch streamers will enjoy.

It would be nice to have a bit more conditional option tweaking available regarding what is/isn't shown. Hiding operators for people who haven't done the second dream rather than a blanket "hide for everyone" would be nice.

I'm excited for this to come out soon.

One suggestion: when you hover over (or click on) the colours, it should say the name of the palette as well as the column and row that it's on so you know exactly what colour it is instead of just an approximation. Don't know how difficult that would be, though.

EDIT: Upon re-reading the post, I realized that it does state that you can hover over the colours to know what palette they are in. It didn't work for me, however, no matter how much I tried, so hopefully that gets resolved soon. The post doesn't state that you'll be able to find out the column and row of the colour, though, so perhaps you could add that as well.

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

thats very dope for fashion copy. 

and im curious, if you can use it via Twitch iOs app or its only for Pc browsers?

upd: not working on mobile at all. k 😞 

That may be something that Twitch needs to fix, not DE. But I would like for it to work on mobile as well.

Consider me signed up and I'll give it a good test on launch.  I'll give Further in depth Feedback once I can use it personally, others noted the stuFF that jumped out as problems to me already, but once I have it in my hands I'll give a thorough review.

10 hours ago, [DE]Ruu said:

Customizations on accessories, including Syandana, Ephemera, Regalia, and colours. Hover over each colour to reveal the colour palette names.

as for the color, is it also mean it also reveal the row and column of the color themselves?

Archived