[DE]Ruu

Warframe Arsenal Twitch Extension Pre-Launch FAQ

Posted (edited)

thats very dope for fashion copy. 

and im curious, if you can use it via Twitch iOs app or its only for Pc browsers?

upd: not working on mobile at all. k 😞 

Edited by Melanholic7
  • Like 2

As someone who makes a ton of unconventional builds this is pretty awesome to have if I get back to streaming the game, cheers!

• Like 4

Certainly something that Twitch streamers will enjoy.

It would be nice to have a bit more conditional option tweaking available regarding what is/isn't shown. Hiding operators for people who haven't done the second dream rather than a blanket "hide for everyone" would be nice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Black text on dark theme is very difficult to read @[DE]Ruu

Fixed. Thank you for pointing it out! I forgot I had an extension on my browser that changes my font for me.

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

I'm looking forward to trying it out soon.

Edited by 3ventic

Great, the amount of questions streamers get about how they mod their frames and weapons sometimes drowns out the rest of the chat, this won't stop it entirely but it'll definitely help ruuSmug

• Like 5

Can we get it so the warframe abilities are at least at the bottom to save on some scrolling. 

• Like 1

so Basically a Less Usefull version of the Destiny 2 Extension that is out for Longer? 

• Like 1

Will this also be active during Devstreams? Because knowing what mods are equipped when something is being shown off on stream is very important for judging its effectiveness.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

I'm excited for this to come out soon.

One suggestion: when you hover over (or click on) the colours, it should say the name of the palette as well as the column and row that it's on so you know exactly what colour it is instead of just an approximation. Don't know how difficult that would be, though.

EDIT: Upon re-reading the post, I realized that it does state that you can hover over the colours to know what palette they are in. It didn't work for me, however, no matter how much I tried, so hopefully that gets resolved soon. The post doesn't state that you'll be able to find out the column and row of the colour, though, so perhaps you could add that as well.

Edited by (NSW)MasterJ93
Put a strikethrough over some text as I didn't see that they did put it into the extension.

Posted (edited)

Well damn, they said they'd do it on shy's stream and they sure did. I'm extremely happy to see this, good job!

Edited by Adder114

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

thats very dope for fashion copy. 

and im curious, if you can use it via Twitch iOs app or its only for Pc browsers?

upd: not working on mobile at all. k 😞 

That may be something that Twitch needs to fix, not DE. But I would like for it to work on mobile as well.

Consider me signed up and I'll give it a good test on launch.  I'll give Further in depth Feedback once I can use it personally, others noted the stuFF that jumped out as problems to me already, but once I have it in my hands I'll give a thorough review.

This is a pretty cute idea.  I'm not sure if I'll be following streamers' builds and fashionframes, but I'm sure plenty of people would.  Thanks for adding another way of interacting between streamer and players.  😄

• Like 1

looked good imho :)

if you could somehow visualize if a slot has been forma-ed and to which polarity, i think that would be nice to have too

This was a really great idea.

However, color palettes weren't showing up on mouseover for me in Firefox.

10 hours ago, [DE]Ruu said:

Customizations on accessories, including Syandana, Ephemera, Regalia, and colours. Hover over each colour to reveal the colour palette names.

as for the color, is it also mean it also reveal the row and column of the color themselves?

• Like 1