Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

For some reason 5 days after I got my Hydroid Prime and Athosai from TennoCon and TennoLive, a duplicate of both items were in my Inventory for no reason at all with no explanation.

Is it a bug? Or are DE just making mistakes while frantically trying to finish the backlog for twitch drops they have?  

Hey, I am experiencing the same thing. I watched Tennocon and received Hydroid Prime + Athodai as usual. However, yesterday I noticed that I got a duplicate Hydroid Prime and Athodai. Now I have 2 of each.

4 hours ago, Hazete said:

well i just come here to say, im have the same case but i heard if we dont report it, warframe will ban our accounts so that real?

Is this true? I have the same issue where I received a duplicate Athodai and Hydroid Prime, even after receiving them normally from watching Tennocon.

It looks like so many people are having this issue... it's not fair if people get banned for something they had no control of.

8 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Hey there, this is intended:

TL;DR: They ran a script to make sure everyone who logged in during TennoCon day got the rewards, and it seems they ran it again to make sure people who were missed the first time received it.

So not a bug, you've just been some lucky folks! 🙂

Hey NightmareT12,

I don't know if this is an intended behavior. I read that post and its about "implementing generous measures" to resolve the cases of people who were missing drops in the first place. So the script should be affecting people who were missing their rewards. To quote the post:

"We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing"

I got Hydroid Prime + Athodai from watching Tennocon but for some reason it looks like the script they ran still affected my account and now I have a duplicate Hydroid P and duplicate Athodai. Haha, it's nice to have sure but I don't know if I am supposed to report it in a ticket, delete them, or do nothing 😛

I think some people who have deleted their duplicates are getting "invalid inventory slots" errors... its kind of a mess...

DE ran a different script that issued the Twitch rewards to any users who logged into the game on August 1st. As a result of this, users who had already received Twitch rewards who also logged into the game on August 1st are getting duplicates.

I have the same issue, but i think it might be related to my having a PC account and a Nintendo switch account too. Both are linked to twitch but maybe twitch only sent rewards to one of the accounts. The rewards on my switch arrived very quickly, but the second set took longer (the set that should have gone to my PC account i assume?).

Do i need to raise a support ticket to try and fix this or is it "being looked at" already? anyone know?

Yes, they running script which gives rewards everyone 

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

I haven't checked my account yet, but if I have a second Hydroid and Athodai I'd gladly trade them for the polearm skin and the necramech thingy...  😞 Hek, I'd even give my forma'd Hydroid Prime, along with the Tennolive one, and the third one from the script, plus the two Athodais, lmao.

I'm guessing it's simply rewarding everyone who fills in a certain requisite, regardless of them being eligible or not. Still, at least from the first scrip notice I didn't receive anything. I think what Rebb said implied that even if a player didn't qualify for a reward from watching the streams, said player would still get them all if they logged in on that day. But that part isn't clear enough for me to be 100% sure it really means that.

Archived