Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, PyroMail.Com said:

He did, and tell you what: He is still gaining affinity, went on a few bountys and my boy got his fair share of it. Rank 15 at the moment.

Speaking of Necramechs, after my Mech gets destroyed, calling a new one spawns a Mech which some parts missing. I mean, don't get me wrong, Mecha-Corn is ready to cleanse all evil but I don't think this is a feature.

Corn, or Khorne?

Sorry, bad pun.  If you got that then please color your mech in reds and gold.  If not, it's all about blood for the blood god.  Those squishy infested seem to be full of blood.

Regarding more appropriate topics, I did 9 rounds of two extractors in strip mining.  What I can say is level 19-23 after an hour, that once killed the second spawned mech had shield and health basically matching base values instead of modded, and it seemed to be handicapped on gun damage....maybe owing to mods there being stripped as well.  It's an extremely fiddly experience....and screams alpha release of a feature that needed a few more weeks.

At least the Mausolon is completely awesome.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Helminth Flower script has finished on all platforms!

Are Helminth flowers effected by what colors you used on said frame? Because I've got several black flowers using blue energy color, which is what I use and I was hoping for flowers that'd be the default colors of every frame.

Sorry, maybe English is a little incorrect due to the translator. There are problems to be corrected in the fortune, in fact a problem that I discovered, where when I walk near the enrichment laboratory, I am invisible and I notice a difference in the sounds. This area is easier to identify, going straight after a road that ends right there.

I fully leveled my arquebex in 1 mission, after the mission i go to check it, and find it only being rank 18, then i do another mission fully level it again, check it now it's rank is even lower, then i do an open world mission (fortuna with mech) i finish the mission, go back to fortuna and now my arqubex is suddenly rank 28? wtf is going on here!?

25 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

I fully leveled my arquebex in 1 mission, after the mission i go to check it, and find it only being rank 18, then i do another mission fully level it again, check it now it's rank is even lower, then i do an open world mission (fortuna with mech) i finish the mission, go back to fortuna and now my arqubex is suddenly rank 28? wtf is going on here!?

I'm with you, same with my Necramech, befoire mission ends i take a look at my mission progress shows my mech at level 26 then we end mission and I end up at only Level 24, so i'm right there with you, for me this is kinda game breaking because what if I do a hour mission come back and find out I didn't earn anything.

2 minutes ago, twilightfallen said:

I seem to be able to lvl my mech just fine without it having to blow up Oo ill test this

Are you going in as friends only or invite only so you are the host? seems like the only way to not experience issues with leveling it.

2 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

Too bad we can't take it into Hydron, then you'd really know if there is a leveling problem

LOL, on dev stream they were talking about that for future but then again they also talked about us having module archwings and I haven't seen anything on those years later. must be part of that SOON trademark.

Fix the Iso

cant get rewards for ISO 2 and ISO 3 unless we will return to ISO 1 every each time. THIS IS CRAZY 

At this point  its not worth it to play. 

Also we can now menage to get bite from first ISO and use it in process of dong iso 2 and iso 3 making us skip the bite collection and defended on each iso 2 and iso 3 !  WELL done 

18 hours ago, Nadath said:

You don't have to leave the Earth junction or build a new warframe/weapon beyond what you are initially given either...what point are you trying to make when the blueprints are gated by that exact activity with the new faction?

I never mined or fished. Got all my fish and mining resources from vaults or towers.

2 hours ago, Rylu said:

pretty sure i'm still missing a flower, i'm supposed to have 5 with one currently growing, but i only see 4 and the growing one

I'm missing flowers too, 2 in fact (last 2 warframes, baruuk and ember), It was working fine fine before the update

Archived