Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote To Kick

(PSN)XxAarchangeLxX

Just got out of a Railjack with some dude who was afk for most of it, and when I asked if he would help out, proceeds to pilot the Railjack purposely into missiles and stuff to cause damage. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first, but he's MR29, nobody can be that bad at the game. Asked in chat, he was smug about it and kept on. See similar crap with people mining and fishing while others do bounties for them.

Hosts in Railjack (and in some other game modes) need the ability to kick or DE could add a vote-to-kick option for this reason. Also a Railjack owner should be able to lock others from refining resources and move people off of stations if they don't comply. I want full control of my Railjack so greifing A******s don't act a fool. DE did put things in place to prevent extraction trolling, Limbo trolling, and AFK rewards, so I'd like this to be the next step.

This is a pretty great community, and I could count the number of actual legitimate A******s I've encountered on two hands. They're rare, but when one pops up I want to be able to nip that bs in the bud. I got no issues messing with people with some light trolling, but there's a line. Once you start breaking stuff or costing people time and resources, there needs to be a counter.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)XxAarchangeLxX said:

This is a pretty great community, and I could count the number of actual legitimate A******s I've encountered on two hands. They're rare, but when one pops up I want to be able to nip that bs in the bud. I got no issues messing with people with some light trolling, but there's a line. Once you start breaking stuff or costing people time and resources, there needs to be a counter.

And what is the counter for ppl trolling with the kick system like they do in every game that has this feature?

Great. This subject again.

Perhaps use the search function? You'll find at least 243 threads demanding a feature, that can and will be abused by anyone from elitists to griefers.

If only DE would simply make people on our ignore lists not get into our groups, we wouldn't have these inane discussions in the first place.

29 минут назад, (PS4)XxAarchangeLxX сказал:

Just got out of a Railjack with some dude who was afk for most of it, and when I asked if he would help out, proceeds to pilot the Railjack purposely into missiles and stuff to cause damage. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first, but he's MR29, nobody can be that bad at the game. Asked in chat, he was smug about it and kept on. See similar crap with people mining and fishing while others do bounties for them.

Hosts in Railjack (and in some other game modes) need the ability to kick or DE could add a vote-to-kick option for this reason. Also a Railjack owner should be able to lock others from refining resources and move people off of stations if they don't comply. I want full control of my Railjack so greifing A******s don't act a fool. DE did put things in place to prevent extraction trolling, Limbo trolling, and AFK rewards, so I'd like this to be the next step.

Just report them for being afk, with proof, to the support desk. As already mentioned, votekick will be taken advantage of.

While a vote kick function would be misused, I strongly agree that railjack owners need to be able to have complete control to take over any station and lock / assign refinement. Every single time I host a public railjack, I get some wannabe Maverick jumping on the pilot seat and parking 10 from the object that continually sends ram sleds in pairs. If it’s isn’t that, they try to fly as far away from the fighters only to try to tell people to go archwing (which is pointless with my maxed mkIII weapons and recent railjack weapon buffs). I want to be able to kick them off the station if I own the railjack, otherwise there is no actual perk to being the owner.

Its been asked a bunch of time.

Here are the main problem with it 

1- could be abused if not validated properly when integrated.

2- could be triggered for afk player and voted so if hes not afk they would be able to stay and troll otherwise it would be an easy way to abused.

If a user is afk or griefing, just report the user after the game, it may take some time and you need to endure hell because of it, but after that annoyance, just submit a report (i don't know which platform you use for such thing in xbox) and carry on.

I don't know how it is on consoles, but on PC while afk players do exist, they aren't that many, so any situation is dealt with, which contributes for very few trying to afk, in fact it's way more common for players to simply quit warframe after the warn.

For any "real" griefing situation it would solve, 20 "innocent" people would be ejected because "oh no, suboptimal/non-meta loadout for this extremely difficult lvl 20 defense" or "lol I'm with two friends so I can kick whoever I want".

As most griefing behaviors can be avoided by simply leaving the mission or ignoring said guy, this tool will only bring chaos to PUGs. It is totally not needed. You had a bad experience ? And what ? We all did, and we all survived the loss of few polymers/ferrite because we had to abort mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Love how people are constantly concerned with how it could be "misused", yet it is just as easy to grief without it as long as you're in the pilot seat. I'm firm on either vote to kick or some similar feature being a lesser of 2 evils. Being able to move people off of pilot seat / guns or locking them out to certain people along with the refining button would be acceptable and likely better. But It needs something.

Archived