Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why are there cetus fish swimming around under the helminth?

cephalon_kiba

Pretty sure the fish have always been there. And with them and the plants on the wall it seems the room was designed to be a sort of aquaponics system. Making it double as a more conventional form of life support (assuming our operators, companions, or even Helminth need to eat normally) while also having Helminth as life support for our frames.

5 minutes ago, XRosenkreuz said:

The weird thing is how they're not always there. Sometimes you pop in to say hi to your favorite chair and the tank's just empty.

Personally, I'd like to be able to choose the fish that are there, but... maybe that's just me.

Because they swim to the area under the chair.

You want logic?

by using living creatures helps to provide the ships it needs to reproduce qualities of the air, the feeding, maintenance the infested room keeping it alive for while and reproducing the cure putting the injection key for helmnith's room.  As for that it pose to repopulate the ship's parts that help helminth to repair warframes, refilling ammo, reproducing or feeding the ship which it is like the orokin's tower for this is how they are able grow new flesh and repairing part of the wall.  Some part the orokin's tower are may not able refuel or repair completely due of the heavy dmg or it been rough though out the ages.  This means every construction of the orokin's building is made out of pure living flesh that requires the cycle of resources that is why the orokin need more different type planets and seek more worlds to devour under by their hands but it come to that an end due of the sentient successfully wipe out the nearly entire orokin's empire.

You want nothing make sense?

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, XRosenkreuz said:

The weird thing is how they're not always there. Sometimes you pop in to say hi to your favorite chair and the tank's just empty.

Personally, I'd like to be able to choose the fish that are there, but... maybe that's just me.

They can go (& stay), under the chair itself, for a few minutes sometimes

6 hours ago, XRosenkreuz said:

yep, i'd probably fill it with my favorite fish sharraks. 

36 minutes ago, Canach said:

They have always been there - noticed them right away way back when, literal years ago. IIRC, even before PoE - but at least from the introduction of Bio-Room access. Sometimes they are not visible because they swim around under stuff.

weirdly i've just never noticed them then, even though i've always left the herps on most of my frames. just in case i needed an army of chargers at some point

Archived