Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.2

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for the insanely exaggerated damage output of Grineers in the plains of Eidolon after buffing the friendly Grineer unit on Deimos?

Grattler wielding Grineers, they oneshot lures and even warframes on base level difficulty. And you know it :D

Thanks for the update!
Not too sure if this has been noted by anyone on the forums or anywhere else but in Steel Path Survival missions standing still/camping for too long will result in enemies not moving towards the player or have a tendency to run away. I am not entirely sure if it is an outright issue across all Survival missions on both Steel Path and Standard difficulty. It seems like this became an issue when you made the change to the Grineer Sea Labs tileset so the enemy no longer jumps down the hatch as it would generally lead to people AFK farming with macros.

Please fix a serious bug when use excal umbra and necramech in isolation vault bounty.

Transferring from necramech to the frame that have a bot play will make me got stuck in the frame with undying glitch and can't move.

Unstuck command isn't work during this bug happen and get worse when I can't open the menu with ESC button too.

and another bug is falling through the floor while transferring from operator to excal umbra in isolation vault run too

Thanks in advance.

15 minutes ago, ZeterusT said:

Please fix a serious bug when use excal umbra and necramech in isolation vault bounty.

Transferring from necramech to the frame that have a bot play will make me got stuck in the frame with undying glitch and can't move.

Unstuck command isn't work during this bug happen and get worse when I can't open the menu with ESC button too.

and another bug is falling through the floor while transferring from operator to excal umbra in isolation vault run too

Thanks in advance.

These bugs are not specific to the isolation vault, in my experience. Myself and others have posted about this bug many times since deimos released and so far no response from devs. Hopefully they fix it so I stop having to abort missions but I've given up on necramechs until then.
EDIT: Looking back at a previous post, It looks like the devs know as of last thursday. So we just have to wait I guess.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1218138-transferring-between-necramech-and-excalibur-umbra-leads-to-broken-states-fix-pending/page/4/

Will dojos ever be fixed up?

The coloring is still pretty bad since an update a while back where golds look more mustard than anything else.

Shadows & lighting still have pop-in issues.

Various objects have seen their colors changed randomly (just look at the thumbnail for the ceremonial circle trim vs its actual in-game version now).

Would be nice to see some attention given to those areas as they only end up looking worse and worse as they're routinely ignored by any lighting improvements.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb T1A-Hecate:

Considering the severity of this issue and the impact on the playability of PoE content as a whole, its difficult to justify this not being addressed immediately. New players are barred from successful participation in one of the only open world areas of the game, and everyone is getting negative gameplay experience in one of the only where newly introduced Necramechs are of any use whatsoever, Very, very negligent.

DE TAKE NOTE! FIX THE F***ING GUNNERS!

21 minutes ago, Engilore said:

upgrading the graphics a little doesn't change the gameplay in any way so why its this so important? o wait rail jack ,kuva lichs and deimos it's already finish right? i completely forgot about that ,my bad 

No, but there's a litany of other things that are utterly broken.  There's a wiki page listing promised features from 2016 still not implemented.  On top of all of these things, there's the obvious missing third orb mother, the missing railjack components, and the promises for the rest of this year that we're down to 2.5 months to deliver on.

[if it isn't obvious, I mean to agree with you here]

Alternatively, if you upgrade the rendering engine in some non-trivial manner you've got the ground work laid for the upcoming console wars.  Warframe gets to transition to the new consoles, and hopefully between the compression tech for the textures and the improved rendering it'll look at least similar to the other games being released for the consoles (and thus be a day one download for people wanting a game to play, for free, while awaiting other actual games coming out).  In short, we're upgrading so we can sell with the new consoles...even while there's miles of spaghetti code and a perpetual beta tag.

It's disheartening to see the focus there, but business driven.  The problem I see is that day one on the new consoles isn't going to bring a flood of new users into the game.  This game isn't doing well, and the direct competitors are far outstripping it in virtually every category.  Fortnite has constant content.  Destiny has more compelling challenge and team interaction.  Both of those games have more reliable code, and haven't ever needed an "/unstuck" command.  It's really hard to say this, but in the years since release Warframe has been stagnant, and it's finally coming home to roost. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Infested Salvage End of Mission Reward screen UI stating 50 Endo instead of 300 Endo.

I assume this applies to Caelus, Uranus too (Archwing Interception)? Same problem there too!

EDIT: Yep, it does! Thanks DE!

Spoiler

sZLKAb2.jpg

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. Over a year ago, you said you would work on fixing rotation on a piece by piece basis. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

Can we please get current gen movement animations finally? because the current ones look very silly and are horribly outdated. and melee animations that aren't tied to attack speed would also be nice.

because atm. one of two things happen.

if you go over 75% attack speed, you look like you are on fast forward and are having seizure and it is incredibly hard to even know what move your character is doing and gameplay wise, it even breaks certain combos because the speed is too fast. It's kinda why everyone moved to reaper prime as the stance for it bypasses this.

and if your attack speed is to slow. it looks like your moving in slow motion. same with reload speeds. some weapons have nice and long animations that are interesting the entire way through. like the kuva chakkhur. 3 second reload speed but it's almost justified with the logic of the animation.

but most reload speed animations, unfortunately are the same basic, bland animation, and when a bland animation is 3-5 seconds long(please don't nerf holstered reloading). it looks like you are reloading in slow motion. and it looks so bad. we are warframes. even lore wise it doesn't make sense why it takes 5 hours to insert a magazine and switch weapons, even weapon switching shouldn't be as slow and clunky looking as it is.

and when guns have so many disadvantages compared to melee that have NONE and clear rooms faster than the time it takes to reload the trumna with no speed buffs, higher reload speeds, start to make even less sense. unless you are the ignis wraith, guns just need help big time. and rivens are not the solution and never have been.

anyway I know what i want from next gen games including warframe. less graphics and better animation quality. better animation quality goes a longer way than graphics that are already decent IMO. but hey. that's just ME.

Archived