Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.2

[DE]Megan

Thanks for this...but

How about addressing the hard cap on Nightwave standing?

More offerings on elite vendors teshin/vitus essence.... and something with loid/necraloid standing...

was the plan to make the gold mods dropped from the necramech on par with legendary cores?

A reason to keep playing? and logging in?

Thanks for the new update.

FIX

• Fixed Khora’s Accumulating Whipclaw buff stacking indefinitely after jumping into a teleport volume.

New bug with Khora. @[DE]Megan

I need you to understand that currently you need to eliminate enemies 3 by 3 at the same time to maintain the bonus, which is impossible because if you play alone you will not have enough enemies, and if you play in a group either. Before fixing the bug, it was only necessary to eliminate 1 enemy to keep it.

Please check out the Accumulating whipclaw mod, something's definitely wrong.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed Profile ‘Kills’ and ‘Time Played’ Stats being influenced by the Simulacrum.

Kidding me? Since 2 years my exp-counters are frozen (Im still trying to offer a financial deal with the supporters, who giving "I have no idea how to fix it"-Answers in a copy-paste-form) and literally no one is working on it (2 years and not a single change in profile's exp-freezes - more than obvious...)

I could fix this as well - Im not working for the Dev-Team and they arent sending server-files though - thats the main problem... I dont care if they just dont know how to fix it - thats why Im asking to help. They literally just dont want my help - too ridiculous!
I even told them how to fix it (to short it up for ya'll: its an transmitting issue between scoreboard and profile's endcounting) but the useless Custom-Supporters always giving me the same worthless copy-paste-company-replies...

... AND NOW there is a freaking small bug with the Kills and you fix it directly? You gotta kidding me, sorry. Totally not understandable from my point - especially when you waiting 2 years.

When will these errors be fixed?

En 1/10/2020 a las 12:34, AJAL8000 dijo:

Still happening this bug xD, it was not fixed. (Bramma Kuva Bug with the new Skin)

En 1/10/2020 a las 11:14, AJAL8000 dijo:

When will Limbo be fixed in Deimoss? These bugs has a LONG time of not being fixed.

15 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

I get the Kills, but it's still playing the game and should account for that.

It's not really a mission though. Otherwise, the Orbiter and Relays/Dojos would account for this. Dojo and Relay instances were fixed with Empyrean so I don't see why the Simulacrum needs to remain.

The following new Deimos Challenges still not working:

Jugger-Not
        Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.

Forbidden Fruit
        Collect 50 Ganglion from Haptic Frond.

Bug Out Ride
        Ride 20 Velocipods.

Kill It With Fire
        Burn 100 Infested pods.

Several Juggernauts killed in Cambion Drift, as well as Infested Pods and Velocipod riding, and none of the challenges updated.

9 minutes ago, -Gecko said:

Kidding me? Since 2 years my exp-counters are frozen (Im still trying to offer a financial deal with the supporters, who giving "I have no idea how to fix it"-Answers in a copy-paste-form) and literally no one is working on it (2 years and not a single change in profile's exp-freezes - more than obvious...)

Profile EXP freezes when you apply Forma.

Marked for death was never overpowered, the range and line of sight restrictions have seen to that. Instead of punishing people for finding a use for this ability outside of your narrow vision, promote the playstyle you want by buffing it. You want it to be used primarily on heavy targets? Make it so it has more range when used on something like a heavy gunner. With your changes you made it basically stupid to use in a team setting where other people are also trying to kill. And no, damage dealt has never meant the same thing as health removed. The ability reads damage dealt, so it should be that.

Dont punish players for finding ways to use this ability that you did not envision, revert the nerfs and then look at constructive ways of encouraging the envisioned use. As long as MfD cant kill the targets in its AoE reliably, it will never be worth putting on a frame.

You "fixed" mods applying twice but not armor applying twice, which in turn also greatly reduced the resulting slash proc. So much for DOTs being the "envisioned" use for this ability. The vision DE has for this ability right now seems to be for it to be worthless garbage, never to be used in any good way.

Please, please, please make it do what the description says again: make it transfer actual damage dealt (which has always included overkill damage, the damage numbers are not for nothing i hope) instead of health removed. The ability wasnt even too strong when it came out but it should atleast be strong. Afterall it is locked behind a high rank in the helminth system, which you intended for experienced players. Yet you treat us with such a garbage ability.

25 minutes ago, -Mr.K- said:

No fix for tusk heavy gunners having insane damage? Guess I still have to stay away from POE content, rip.

Considering the severity of this issue and the impact on the playability of PoE content as a whole, its difficult to justify this not being addressed immediately. New players are barred from successful participation in one of the only open world areas of the game, and everyone is getting negative gameplay experience in one of the only where newly introduced Necramechs are of any use whatsoever, Very, very negligent.

Archived