Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prepare for glassmaker finale today

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

He I could bet they were going to ship lot of things together since well NW ep 5 was said several times to drop by the end of october but didnt expect MR30 to come this soon. Maybe because of the prime access and incoming Deimos Arcana and revised stuff?

34 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Nope. You need everything if you're a non-founder.

I need 24k mastery points and I'm missing:
Athodai 3k, Cortege 3k, two intrinsics 3k, Nezha p 6k, Guandao p 3k, Zakti p 3k
That is only 21k. what else am I missing? According to my profile, I miss nothing else and it's still not enough.

hace 11 minutos, sitfesz dijo:

I need 24k mastery points and I'm missing:
Athodai 3k, Cortege 3k, two intrinsics 3k, Nezha p 6k, Guandao p 3k, Zakti p 3k
That is only 21k. what else am I missing? According to my profile, I miss nothing else and it's still not enough.

Vitrica, the melee that comes with Nihil boss fight

10 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

I'm certain the finale will be up for months.. let's hope the grind for the weapon isn't abysmal..

On 2020-10-22 at 3:41 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

As always, we will give you at least 2 weeks heads up before we end Series 3: Glassmaker.

Yeah according to this they'll still stay just for a little bit longer, also I'll wait for when it ends people complain that they didn't make it to rank 30 

11 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

I'm certain the finale will be up for months.. let's hope the grind for the weapon isn't abysmal..

Wishful thinking. But this is warframe. I'm really considering if I should bother all. For the story I might come back but nowadays I have a better time doing anything else.

20 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

7 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Wishful thinking. But this is warframe. I'm really considering if I should bother all. For the story I might come back but nowadays I have a better time doing anything else.

You know already hilt 2% drop chance. And the boss fight will be a lot of jumping and you’ll need resonance to do it. Everyone should have plenty of resonance.....maybe 

14 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Hi Teeeeeth! 

Yo!

It's not like I was gone or anything.
I've been finishing off, uh, the everything. I'm now at 14,998 from MR 30, which is maxed for non-Founders, and in the last few weeks I've bought and sold parts and plat and whatnot which must have been around 1500, maybe 2k plat, just clearing some stuff I hadn't bothered with before.

6 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Yo!

It's not like I was gone or anything.
I've been finishing off, uh, the everything. I'm now at 14,998 from MR 30, which is maxed for non-Founders, and in the last few weeks I've bought and sold parts and plat and whatnot which must have been around 1500, maybe 2k plat, just clearing some stuff I hadn't bothered with before.

That’s great. Im sitting at 21 and have everything needed built sitting in my foundry. I just lack the will to sit in missions to level all of it. Just can’t do it.  I did just hit day 1500 login tho 😅

4 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

That’s great. Im sitting at 21 and have everything needed built sitting in my foundry. I just lack the will to sit in missions to level all of it. Just can’t do it.  I did just hit day 1500 login tho 😅

Protip: level equipment and Railjack Intrinsics at the same time. Seriously. Railjack missions are not the best Affinity in the game, but are decent.

Archived