Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.6

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, SallyShears said:

what about proboscis cernos not accepting cernos riven?

that is unfortunately intended, Mutalist Cernos has its own riven separate from the Cernos family, same goes for Proboscis Cernos

game treats it as a different weapon than cernos despite sharing the same name 

please make all necramechs have the meathook ability that would be perfect, hold your default melee for a charged attack which will charge and grab an enemy and grant some self sustain, this would be a major improvement too both voidrig and bonewidow! please thats my wish i hope to come true. 

vor 10 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

BONEWIDOW ABILITY CHANGES:

What's the point of even releasing the devworkshop when you are just implementing those changes 2 hours later anyway? Might aswell just put that workshop thread out locked because feedback on it is obviously considered worthless.

Necramechs need enemy sense or make companions work while in a necramech, we need to see enemies on the mini map.

It is already super hard and annyoing to see enemies in the open worlds especially on deimos.

Give us this small QoL change, it wouldn't make them overpowered at all, just more fun and enjoyable.

This was right before the hotfix, but a friend and I were doing the T2 Arcana Bounty and had the Lure the Assassination Target sub-bounty.  When it spawned, I tried to grab it with Bonewidow's Meathook.  It succeeded, and I threw it at a wall.  This caused it to de-spawn and pretty much soft-lock the bounty.

Also, can we get some help with the purifier sub-bounty?  Sometimes the purifier aura doesn't even reach 80% of the plants.

Bonewidow changes looks good.

I was looking forward to 2 things that were announced:

Nothing about starting different bountees in Deimos at will? 

More importantly, no fix for Host migration breaking Necramech afinity that was still happening, regardless of the bold claim in the previous patch notes taht it was fixed (still failed 100%of the time)?

Thank you for all of this but can we know fix trinity's blessing? I'm not talking about it healing necramechs, although she should. It's very hit or miss with her blessing now, either it will work on things beside warframes, or it just does nothing at all

Archived