Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

101+% accuracy, is it still possible?

Dragon_Taryth

44 minutes ago, TheSixOfDiamonds said:

Sounds about right, it's rare for me to get below 100% accuracy with that monster, normally in 200-300% range with no real effort.

That 3000%+ was in steel path, so I would hit like 20 to 30 enemies with like 15 bullets (or darts in that case) in a single shot, I never actually got even close to this before

3 hours ago, Liljeman said:

There's a legend about a hero so accurate the bullets would hit in other dimensions: Vauban.

Have to go visit him to see if that's still the case though.

Hah! That reminds me of the Battlefield Friends episode where the Colonel 100 guy is standing on one map and killing people on another with his handgun.

Am 13.12.2020 um 00:47 schrieb o0Despair0o:

Had over 200 recently.

From what I can tell, only way to get these numbers is with multishot or punch through hitting multiple targets.

i get often more then 300%+

sometimes even more then 1100%+

you are right. weapons like kuva nukor or aoe like new infested shotgun get this numbers.

I'm having some interesting accuracy variance with the Exergis.  If I'm a client, it's usually some ridiculous number like 5050%.  If I'm the host, it's nearly always zero.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If the OP is talking about Arsenal accuracy...I had no idea this was a thing.  It would definitely be on the list of "Utterly Useless Things Tiltskillet Is Interested In Knowing More About" though.

36 minutes ago, YazMatazO said:

Saw someone getting 30k the other day. Not sure what that was about, never checked. I very rarely get 100 + because of my loadouts. 

If you're talking about the post mission summary, it's pretty easy to do that with the Stahlta's alt-fire.

Id say 1 "shot/ability" = 1 kill = 100% accuracy so because Ive seen Vauban has Flechette counting for 7000% Id say one Flechette on the ground count as one "shot" but in fact 1 hit kill everything when one flechette is active it kills like 5 so it yields 500%. Correct my math please if its wrong. If each arrow you shoot kills something well its 100% accuracy or at least I understand that way.

8 hours ago, Liljeman said:

There's a legend about a hero so accurate the bullets would hit in other dimensions: Vauban.

Have to go visit him to see if that's still the case though.

yep, thats how I got over 50000% because his spiker counts as weapon, but you aren't shooting!

Archived