Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom without owned Necramech and non-OP "beginner" operator

RazerXPrime

I did the first two missions with a friend. My operator is ok, not spectacular. His is just a completely new one, with mote amp and 100 hp. We completed the first two missions and got 500 in the first one and 1000 points in the next one. The fallen Necramechs are beyond useless. They do very little damage and die very quickly. I did most of the work with my operator. I didn't use any necramechs after seeing how useless they were. They take 10-20 seconds to destroy one of the Resonators which takes too long.

We managed to scrape 200 Phasic Cells in the three missions that we did to find out that everything costs an insane amount of phasic cells. So I'd have to play this mode for hours every day for the entire event just to buy Lavos... let alone any of the other goodies. :(

Am I going to be forced to jump onto a public game to be able to scrounge these tokens? Or is there any advice for solo play with limited capabilities.

I played the Isolation Vaults for a while, put some hours into the first one and managed to get 1 piece. Since those missions weren't very fun I gave up on it and moved on. Never realised I needed a mech for an event that unlocks extremely rare stuff. 

"Just" getting a mech? That's going to take me the better part of this event to even get one let alone modding it so it's better than the ones you find in the event so that isn't really solid advice.

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

I did the first two missions with a friend. My operator is ok, not spectacular. His is just a completely new one, with mote amp and 100 hp. We completed the first two missions and got 500 in the first one and 1000 points in the next one. The fallen Necramechs are beyond useless. They do very little damage and die very quickly. I did most of the work with my operator. I didn't use any necramechs after seeing how useless they were. They take 10-20 seconds to destroy one of the Resonators which takes too long.

We managed to scrape 200 Phasic Cells in the three missions that we did to find out that everything costs an insane amount of phasic cells. So I'd have to play this mode for hours every day for the entire event just to buy Lavos... let alone any of the other goodies. :(

Am I going to be forced to jump onto a public game to be able to scrounge these tokens? Or is there any advice for solo play with limited capabilities.

This is very contradictory.

Your new operator is actually really bad. The Mote Amp is hot garbage. misread the post. I see now that you're talking about someone else's operator.

This operation is really targeted at people with, the base minimum, non-default operator stats and/or any combination of owned necramechs/weapons. 

Do yourself a favor and run vaults on Deimos to get your own necramech.

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

I played the Isolation Vaults for a while, put some hours into the first one and managed to get 1 piece. Since those missions weren't very fun I gave up on it and moved on. Never realised I needed a mech for an event that unlocks extremely rare stuff. 

"Just" getting a mech? That's going to take me the better part of this event to even get one let alone modding it so it's better than the ones you find in the event so that isn't really solid advice.

It really won't take you too long if you do T3 vaults. Now that you can skip T1 and T2 it should be even easier than before.

I don't know how much time you play each day/week but getting a necramech is pretty darn easy compared to getting your operator kitted out.

The event is much too grindy. I am so so glad I don't need the arcanes from it, otherwise I'll be really angry.
Scarlet Spear was also much too grindy the first week (pc alpha testers ;/ ) and then they adjusted the prices a little so it was manageable.
My advice - wait for them to adjust the prices, but no matter if they do or don't play with public missions.There will be bound to have at least one tenno with a proper mech there.
And no, it's not leaching, it's going around the point that they forced players to play/buy/grind for a mech, because everyone wants the good arcanes.

On 2020-12-20 at 8:13 PM, RazerXPrime said:

You already know that you can't use warframes, and getting your operators up to speed is neither feasible nor sufficient to really do the event, so what advice did you expect?

On 2020-12-20 at 8:13 PM, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

It would be more accurate to say you are being pushed towards buying a necramech from the market for 375 plat.

Necramechs are 25 plat in parts and a bit of standing from the easiest syndicate in the game.

Ugh, can't believe how many people I have to put on ignore on this forum. Geez so many toxic people.

12 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

It really won't take you too long if you do T3 vaults. Now that you can skip T1 and T2 it should be even easier than before.

I don't know how much time you play each day/week but getting a necramech is pretty darn easy compared to getting your operator kitted out.

I didn't know you could skip the T1 and T2 ones. That's actually really good news. How much time I can play depends on work mostly. I may be able to get a one or two hours in each day max. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

The event is much too grindy. I am so so glad I don't need the arcanes from it, otherwise I'll be really angry.
Scarlet Spear was also much too grindy the first week (pc alpha testers ;/ ) and then they adjusted the prices a little so it was manageable.
My advice - wait for them to adjust the prices, but no matter if they do or don't play with public missions.There will be bound to have at least one tenno with a proper mech there.
And no, it's not leaching, it's going around the point that they forced players to play/buy/grind for a mech, because everyone wants the good arcanes.

Hm, yea I'll wait for them to make some adjustments. I did the same when Deimos came out. Played for a bit, then waited for them to patch it to make it manageable.

You have about 30 days left of the event which is more than enough time to get to scrounging your own mech together or farming enough plat to buy one outright.

If you're not planning on getting one then you're forcing yourself to leech off of pubs to get anywhere in the event. Regardless you should do yourself the favor and get to making a mech now before they become required for a story quest.

21 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

My advice is don't do solo play. Get a mech (you can trade for the parts) and get a better Amp. You could have it done by the end of the week. Even with a mech I would recommend a group - the frame and weapon parts can drop every 3 Orphix. So, staying longer gives you more chance at the useful stuff, but it also gives you tokens to just buy them with.

24 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

My operator is ok, not spectacular. His is just a completely new one, with mote amp and 100 hp.

He is pretty terrible. I would not like to see an operator like that in the event. You lack damage and any survivability. Spend a little time to get the 1-1-1 Amp before running the mission.

• If you really want to run solo, upgrade your Operator and get a Mech.

2 minutes ago, trst said:

You have about 30 days left of the event which is more than enough time to get to scrounging your own mech together or farming enough plat to buy one outright.

If you're not planning on getting one then you're forcing yourself to leech off of pubs to get anywhere in the event. Regardless you should do yourself the favor and get to making a mech now before they become required for a story quest.

Seems that way. I really do not enjoy doing isolation vaults. Thought these mechs were just a gimmick.

25 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

They take 10-20 seconds to destroy one of the Resonators which takes too long.

Unless it's different for operators without points invested into focus, resonators die after one void blast.

Try getting your own necramech. The event lasts a month, it should be enough time. Or just trade for parts with other players. Some of the rewards, such as Lavos parts, drop from the missions, so you don't need to worry about phasic cells that much, unless you are after arcanes.

Just now, krc473 said:

My advice is don't do solo play. Get a mech (you can trade for the parts) and get a better Amp. You could have it done by the end of the week. Even with a mech I would recommend a group - the frame and weapon parts can drop every 3 Orphix. So, staying longer gives you more chance at the useful stuff, but it also gives you tokens to just buy them with.

He is pretty terrible. I would not like to see an operator like that in the event. You lack damage and any survivability. Spend a little time to get the 1-1-1 Amp before running the mission.

• If you really want to run solo, upgrade your Operator and get a Mech.

I think you're misreading. My operator has 1100 HP and regen and also has the 111 amp gilded. I can oneshot the resonators. It's my friends operator that is just weak. I haven't really spent much time upgrading my operator so I cannot compare to people that have played this game for 7 years and can breeze through every new content that comes out.

6 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

I didn't know you could skip the T1 and T2 ones. That's actually really good news. How much time I can play depends on work mostly. I may be able to get a one or two hours in each day max.

You may possibly have to do a complete run first. I looked at it a day or two ago and had to run from T1. 

21 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

solid advice.

Use Necramech's Shroud ability while Sentient does "disco ball". 

Use Mausolon's secondary fire to deal big damage to objectives.

Go Pub and support your team as operator. Resonator Killer role. Do it fast and everyone will be happy.

12 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

I think you're misreading. My operator has 1100 HP and regen and also has the 111 amp gilded. I can oneshot the resonators.

Um, I think you are mis-typing. Just ignore me, I cannot read.

41 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

My operator is ok, not spectacular. His is just a completely new one, with mote amp and 100 hp.

You stated that your operator is okay, has a mote amp and 100 hp. If I am actually misreading this, someone else please tell me. Okay, I was very wrong. Take my operator suggestions for your friend.

I doubt you can one-shot resonators after a while. They scale with the enemy level.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb krc473:

Um, I think you are mis-typing.

vor 35 Minuten schrieb RazerXPrime:

You stated that your operator is okay, has a mote amp and 100 hp. If I am actually misreading this, someone else please tell me

It pretty clearly says that his operator is okay and his friend's has a mote amp and 100 hp.

If you don't have the time to farm the mech during the event, nor to get a better operator gear, then unfortunatly there isnt much you can do, except like Kainosh said go public and try to fill a support role.
The standing and resource grind for the voidrig mech took for me at least only 1.5 weeks, playing only ~2 hour a day, not even intensive grinding. Even a most basically modded built mech(perhaps with a modded archgun of choice) can do much better than the 'rent a mech', so it really is the best option.
I suppose if none of that is possible, the rewards like lavos the gun and such will be obtainable later if you really cant do this event, so you wont miss absolutly everything if you arent ready.

6 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Um, I think you are mis-typing.

You stated that your operator is okay, has a mote amp and 100 hp. If I am actually misreading this, someone else please tell me

I doubt you can one-shot resonators after a while. They scale with the enemy level.

You uh...you really are misreading it buddy 

2 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

It pretty clearly says that his operator is okay and his friend's has a mote amp and 100 hp.

Okay, after rereading it many times I accept I am misreading. Sorry OP! I guess my Operator suggestions are for his friend then.

First part of this operation should be "go play few vaults and build your own mech!"

1x2MRDz.jpg

Also to clear up the misinformation

Necramechs  die very quickly.

Reactivate shield ability (2) all the time and you wont ever die even on welfare mech till enemies become highlevel.

They take 10-20 seconds to destroy one of the Resonators which takes too long.

Dash over resonators or mech-melee to insta-kill them, - so even welfare mech with unmoded weapon can do this quickly. 

So I'd have to play this mode for hours every day for the entire event just to buy Lavos...

Lavos parts drop as rewards with decent chance, dont buy his parts, at least not right away - you can buy later that one part that you still miss.

hFt3Pyb.png

48 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Vaults are far better now and you can just replay T3 right away and get all your mech scraps quick, if you are low on luck and patience then just buy that pod part for ~10p from other players. You will also get mods that you really need to make your mech good. Welfare mechs are this bad cause they are unmoded!

45 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Ugh, can't believe how many people I have to put on ignore on this forum. Geez so many toxic people.

I didn't know you could skip the T1 and T2 ones. That's actually really good news. How much time I can play depends on work mostly. I may be able to get a one or two hours in each day max. Thanks!

Hm, yea I'll wait for them to make some adjustments. I did the same when Deimos came out. Played for a bit, then waited for them to patch it to make it manageable.

So they are toxic becouse they are telling you the truth. Mkay.

Archived